Big Leagues Trophy BO2

10 hours ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Yeah, what's the deal with that? Supposedly the Gorod easter egg's been patched on PC, but it's still broken on consoles. But they keep pushing out updates without fixing the issue. I feel bad for fellow zombie slayers who missed out on Gorod when it was working. 

I’m just glad I have that 100% because doing the campaign was bad enough let alone having to worry about yet another broken trophy in a treyarch game. 

41 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Getting this trophy is like putting a flag on your account.

I mean, there's over a dozen people with the trophy on the leaderboard since it broke. 

1 hour ago, MrQuinnsey said:

I’m just glad I have that 100% because doing the campaign was bad enough let alone having to worry about yet another broken trophy in a treyarch game. 

Hardly anybody out there to do campaign with, but I'm glad to have that easter egg done as well. Just goes to show that any of these easter eggs could break, and 3arc wouldn't care.

18 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

I mean, there's over a dozen people with the trophy on the leaderboard since it broke. 

That's temporary. I don't touch them, but that list is cleared some few times a month.

Edited by MMDE

The laziness and pure stupidity of Treyarch, and even Infinity Ward with Infinite Warfare is far too much. They can literally screw themselves really hard. I'd cuss them more, but since I'm nice, I'll leave it at that. So far, SHG has proven safe with regards to their trophies. I guess a few billion per year doesn't merit 2 fixes that take probably less than an hour. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, i hear that if your have a friend who obtained that trophy you can also get it with a bug. It means that you need to play split/screen any online mode with your friend account(your -main, friend - second) and when tha match ends all online trophies which you don't have will unlock on your account. But i don't have a friend  with this trophy to verefy this method. I already  unclock others online trophies independently

On 12/10/2018 at 4:29 PM, sergejpavlenko said:

Hello, i hear that if your have a friend who obtained that trophy you can also get it with a bug. It means that you need to play split/screen any online mode with your friend account(your -main, friend - second) and when tha match ends all online trophies which you don't have will unlock on your account. But i don't have a friend  with this trophy to verefy this method. I already  unclock others online trophies independently

I just tried this with an old account of mine that has Big Leagues, and the only trophies that popped were Welcome to the Club, Trained Up and Party Animal. So Big Leagues and Welcome to the Penthouse were the only multiplayer trophies that didn't unlock.

I'll try it with a few more accounts to see if it'll unlock Big Leagues, and I'll let you know if it's successful.

Edited by Smzthy
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Smzthy said:

I just tried this with an old account of mine that has Big Leagues, and the only trophies that popped were Welcome to the Club, Trained Up and Party Animal. So Big Leagues and Welcome to the Penthouse were the only multiplayer trophies that didn't unlock.

I'll try it with a few more accounts to see if it'll unlock Big Leagues, and I'll let you know if it's successful.

I really hope this works. Hopefully it's just random which 1s pop so eventually you'll get Big Leagues to unlock. Please report back, cheers.

On 14/10/2018 at 9:21 PM, Potent_Delusions said:

I really hope this works. Hopefully it's just random which 1s pop so eventually you'll get Big Leagues to unlock. Please report back, cheers.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work. I tried it well over twenty times, and the same trophies keep popping up. It might have something to do with the fact that League Play is unplayable in split screen.

I also had another account that only has two trophies on it, which are Welcome to the Club and Big Leagues. I was going to see if not having Trained Up and Party Animal made a difference, but PlayStation Support are absolutely shocking, so I'm unable to regain access to the account at the moment. I'll eventually give it a go when/if I manage to regain access to the account. Although I'm not too confident that it'll work.

• 3 months later...

Take it worth a grain of salt but @IrelandsGuardian found this. There is a chance that the Big Leagues trophy is now obtainable again. There have been a couple of recent earners but that of course could be CFW  Is definite CFW. Can we get a bunch of people to test it? Apparently 10 people are needed to start a Leagues match. Fingers crossed!

Screenshot_20190204-171907_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Afro_Gear

EDIT: It doesn't work, says it's preseason.

You know what, i'm fucking bored of these thick people going on this game, being able to enter League Play at all, and going on websites posting that it works despite it still being in preseason (not you, Afro_Gear). I've seen this 5+ times now.

Let me guess, they brought it back for 1 day whilst these guys earned their trophy, then it miraculously went back to preseason. 

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

EDIT: It doesn't work, says it's preseason.

You know what, i'm fucking bored of these thick people going on this game, being able to enter League Play at all, and going on websites posting that it works despite it still being in preseason (not you, Afro_Gear). I've seen this 5+ times now.

Let me guess, they brought it back for 1 day whilst these guys earned their trophy, then it miraculously went back to preseason. 

Good to know man, that does suck. Sorry for the repost then. I thought there was a glimmer of hope for a moment. :(

The only reason I had a glimmer of hope was because a few months back, I wrote a hand written letter to Activision asking them to either reinstate BO2's league play for a short while, or release a patch for the game allowing Big Leagues to pop upon loading into the MP or after winning 5 preseason matches. This was delivered by a good friend of mine who lives near to them. 

The game has 11,000 players on it right now. That is insanely good for a 6.5yrs old game. The only reason they won't do it is because they'd be terrified it'd get people away from Black Ops 4. They're still releasing patches for the older games, Ghosts got a patch a few months back. 

11 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The only reason I had a glimmer of hope was because a few months back, I wrote a hand written letter to Activision asking them to either reinstate BO2's league play for a short while, or release a patch for the game allowing Big Leagues to pop upon loading into the MP or after winning 5 preseason matches. This was delivered by a good friend of mine who lives near to them. 

The game has 11,000 players on it right now. That is insanely good for a 6.5yrs old game. The only reason they won't do it is because they'd be terrified it'd get people away from Black Ops 4. They're still releasing patches for the older games, Ghosts got a patch a few months back. 

Activion dont care.  That game could have a 100k playing it daily. Still wouldn't get fixed.   They never fix bo3 and never will.   Would love plat bo2 my self.  

• Like 1

Some people asked if it would work with the Same glitch as Party Animal and that other (I don't remember which one it was). I've tried it with my old main acc which had all of the MP trophies, only the two mentioned trophies had poped. No Big League. 

Maybe they'll start one last Season when league play in BO4 goes live, but that's just me dreaming. 

• 1 month later...
On 9.4.2019 at 1:44 PM, DarthRevan182 said:

Is this working again? excuse my ignorance, but there are several users who've earned the trophy in the last 4 months.

Can anyone confirm?

I'm sorry but no. I've been searching for a method to do this but no luck. The only way to get this trophy is by joining into a hacked lobby, but I wouldn't recommend it, because it's going to pop all of the trophies and then you'll get banned on this site. 

Also, I couldn't find any Account duplication glitch like I mentioned, I think there simply is no. 

My last two ideas are:

- Winning those 5 matches with a player who already has the trophy as party host 

- Waiting for the PS5 to be backwards compatible and then find a glitch to do this 

But these are just my suggestions. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sergejpavlenko said:

1) Boost and glitch - legal. 2) Unlocking trophies in dead online with  cheat or bug - illegal.   Why?

I'll try...

Boost - within the confines of the game. organized play. probably easier to obtain the trophy this way rather than getting it through regular game play, and likely faster. yet all requirements to get the trophy are filled by the player (x # kills with weapons etc). OK

Glitch (bug) - known glitch which can be fixed by Devs at their discretion, until then it's a free-for-all. Players can pop trophy through "regular" play while game is broken. OK

Cheat - cheating is breaking rules or having others do something on your behalf while you take credit NOT OK.

I don't have a real good example of how to explicitly cheat in a game. The only thing that comes to mind?  Shareplay is a loophole for this imo, i don't like it personally but proving who did the work is impossible and Sony doesn't mind since they allow trophies to pop during shareplay sessions.

In this case it clear hacking, which you didn't even mention or ask about. NONE of the requirements for the trophy are or were ever met by the player, trophy obtained by manipulating game code - TOTALLY NOT OK

On 8/18/2018 at 11:27 AM, CristianX-97 said:

The laziness and pure stupidity of Treyarch, and even Infinity Ward with Infinite Warfare is far too much. They can literally screw themselves really hard. I'd cuss them more, but since I'm nice, I'll leave it at that. So far, SHG has proven safe with regards to their trophies. I guess a few billion per year doesn't merit 2 fixes that take probably less than an hour. 

Stop buying their junk?

Edited by audiopile

On 4/19/2019 at 1:57 PM, Alihsan621 said:

What is a infection theather mode?

Not really sure how it works, but a modder would use an RTM, most likely an SPRX file to inject their mods into the theater mode, and others would watch the clip to get the mod applied to their account. Wasn't aware there was one for BO2, but BO1 had been plagued by the big head/god mode theater infection for years. Don't bother with this, since it'll be a huge red flag. 

17 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Not really sure how it works, but a modder would use an RTM, most likely an SPRX file to inject their mods into the theater mode, and others would watch the clip to get the mod applied to their account. Wasn't aware there was one for BO2, but BO1 had been plagued by the big head/god mode theater infection for years. Don't bother with this, since it'll be a huge red flag. 

I See. I've checked and there are realy clips for Prestige, Aimbot etc. I've seen a clip "League Rank Infection". I didn't use it, but I suppose it will set you to Master Rank 1. Otherwise I couldn't explain why so many people online have this Rank.

17 hours ago, audiopile said:

yet all requirements to get the trophy are filled by the player (x # kills with weapons etc). OK

If we go with this: we could use this clip to get a Rank and then win the 5 matches. All of the requirements were fullfilled by the player, winning the 5 matches. Trophywise, it's not said that we have to play the 5 matches to be placed in a Division. We just have to win 5 matches after this has happened. 

Would this be ok and not flaggable?

***I don't instruct anyone to do this, it's just a suggestion***