Big Leagues Trophy BO2

38 minutes ago, Alihsan621 said:

flaggable?

It's flaggable, because you're using a modded clip to give you the trophy. Even though it's technically "in" the game, the mod came from an external device. 

39 minutes ago, Alihsan621 said:

Otherwise I couldn't explain why so many people online have this Rank.

People do instant master prestige lobbies nowadays. Hence you can't really trust anybody's rank. 

48 minutes ago, Alihsan621 said:

If we go with this: we could use this clip to get a Rank and then win the 5 matches. All of the requirements were fullfilled by the player, winning the 5 matches. Trophywise, it's not said that we have to play the 5 matches to be placed in a Division. We just have to win 5 matches after this has happened. 

Would this be ok and not flaggable?

***I don't instruct anyone to do this, it's just a suggestion***

I didn't think the leagues are active, so how is it possible to win 5 matches? I haven't touched this game since the hacking started so Im not totally sure of the state, my comments were generalized.

Edited by audiopile

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

They have no financial incentive to do so, that's the problem

I feel they'd be "more" inclined to do so if the game was on PS4 and/or it was filled with modders. They probably figure there's no point overall, since any random lobby might fuck someone's stats or trophies anyway. Of course there's the point that they never attempted to fix Gorod on console, even though they're perfectly able to. I'd like to think it's more an Activision issue than Treyarch. 

• Like 1