I lost points after i got kicked...

TheRealHardyBoy1

I was kicked from psn during a boost session, cause my internet was broken for a few minutes. anyway after i got back online , i checked my stats and saw that i lost about 4500 points. i startet my second week of boosting on monday , the 4500 which are lost are from this week. i will cry if i miss a spot for vgc because of this :( does anyone else lost points?

6 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I was kicked from psn during a boost session, cause my internet was broken for a few minutes. anyway after i got back online , i checked my stats and saw that i lost about 4500 points. i startet my second week of boosting on monday , the 4500 which are lost are from this week. i will cry if i miss a spot for vgc because of this :( does anyone else lost points?

Dude, you're not alone. Everyone loses points, it's just expected with the game. I lose like 6-10k points in a week due to getting kicked and other inconveniences. 

In the second week i attempted it, I lost well over 6k iirc.

15 hours ago, Nitro said:

Dude, you're not alone. Everyone loses points, it's just expected with the game. I lose like 6-10k points in a week due to getting kicked and other inconveniences. 

In the second week i attempted it, I lost well over 6k iirc.

I didn't know that. i mean i boostet the game 2 years ago on an other account. i never had such a problem + 2 friends did it just a few weeks ago in january and they also didn't have that problem,

6 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I didn't know that. i mean i boostet the game 2 years ago on an other account. i never had such a problem + 2 friends did it just a few weeks ago in january and they also didn't have that problem,

It effects everyone differently. Sometimes I lost only a little (a couple hundred xp) but other times I lost a lot (1000+)

On 3/22/2018 at 11:11 AM, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Seems you've been out of the loop then.  This game has had nothing but server problems in the past few years.  Just because you did it 2 years ago doesn't mean they will work fine today.