21 Survival +

The first 21 I played intentionally 2 more times after getting it's trophy. It unlocked necessary cards.This allowed me to do the next 2 consecutively. (Beating 20 straight opponents.) The key is to be super aggressive. Get them off the table as quickly as you can. Don't worry about spending trump cards as you will get them replaced. Up those bets as high as they go, count the cards on the table as you will be able to generally ballpark what your opponent has. There is a card that is called "love your enemy". If you have this card and you know your opponent has 21...deal this card and they will go over. Play aggressively and you will be rewarded. Playing defensively will get you killed. There is only one deck...so there are no doubles. Keep track of all the cards your opponent has pulled along with yours and you will be fine.

• 4 weeks later...

Thing is, game in 90% let's you win. Whole 21 game is simplified comparing to real 21 (there are only 11 cards in-game) and whole game is just set of puzzles. As far as I know, every match game analyzing what cards you have and what special jokers you can use and you just need to connect 1+1 to win.

You can use shields if you feel unlucky to get 0 damage too.
It took me 2 tries to win 10 enemies in a row, and second try I beat #10 with my meter showing 2/10.

• Like 1

It took me two tries to beat survival and one try to beat survival+. I was only at 3/10 damage in survival+. It's way easier than OP makes it seem. You've just gotta understand the rules. There are only 11 cards available and both players can't have the same card, which can sometimes help you find out which upside down card the opponent has and if you're safe to grab another card from the deck. You need more skill than luck.

• Like 1

On 02/02/2021 at 10:58 PM, Asimb0mb said:

It took me two tries to beat survival and one try to beat survival+. I was only at 3/10 damage in survival+. It's way easier than OP makes it seem. You've just gotta understand the rules. There are only 11 cards available and both players can't have the same card, which can sometimes help you find out which upside down card the opponent has and if you're safe to grab another card from the deck. You need more skill than luck.

Yeah I got Survivor completed first attempt with 0 damage. And I got survivor +1 done on first attempt. With 8/10 left on damage metre.

Was simple.  If you use your deck right. You can knock out an enemy in 1-2 rounds. And 8 times out of 10 you know what the hidden card the enemy has, based on what cards are on the table and what you still have left in the deck.

It's definitely more strategy than luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to complete 21’s Survival+ mode with zero-damage and defeat the 10th final round opponent in one single shot! 

For more tips and tricks on zero-damage, please check out my live-streamed video on Twitch: https://m.twitch.tv/videos/910994098

OR

On YouTube:

*Live-stream this challenge once a week on my Twitch channel

Feel free to lurk/ view/ follow/ sub

Thank You 

Regards;

Twitch Affiliate | PrinceValentines

Edited by princevalentines

On 2021-02-18 at 4:37 PM, princevalentines said:

I managed to complete 21’s Survival+ mode with zero-damage and defeat the 10th final round opponent in one single shot! 

For more tips and tricks on zero-damage, please check out my live-streamed video on Twitch: https://m.twitch.tv/videos/910994098

OR

On YouTube:

*Live-stream this challenge once a week on my Twitch channel

Feel free to lurk/ view/ follow/ sub

Thank You 

Regards;

Just quickly skimmed through your Twitch video, did you do multiple attempts or did it takes you 2hrs 45 for that one successful attempt? I’m really wanting to complete it & snag the trophy but 2+ hours seems like a long time, even if you did do a no damage run

Edit; What would you say are the most valuable but also simple tips?

Edited by OmegaRejectz

On 2/19/2021 at 6:41 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

Just quickly skimmed through your Twitch video, did you do multiple attempts or did it takes you 2hrs 45 for that one successful attempt? I’m really wanting to complete it & snag the trophy but 2+ hours seems like a long time, even if you did do a no damage run

Edit; What would you say are the most valuable but also simple tips?

It was a single attempt but the stream took longer coz I need to interact and have fun with the viewers. As a new Twitch Affiliate, interaction with my viewers is my top most priority. Lol

I managed to complete it offline with less than an hour.

Raised Hoffman’s bet to the max in every cycle as much as I can.

And I did it again today on my stream “Clancy’s Escape Mission” that covers Bedroom, Nightmare, Night Terror & 21 Survival+Mode (again perfect score with zero damage).
In fact, I lost all my Trump Cards at some point due to my silly mistake but still survived till the end with victory! ?

Perfect score with zero damage

Check it out here:

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/921533209

at 1:55:20 till the end (that includes interaction with my fellow viewers as well) 

The most valuable but also simple tips:

1. Use your Trump Cards wisely

2. Raise Hoffman’s bet to the max, if possible in every cycle, as much as you can
3. Have you unlocked all the 15 rewards? Unlock all will definitely helps 

Thank You 

Regards;

Edited by DaivRules

• 1 month later...

i managed to get mine that year in 2018.

i remember mine went right down to the wire, the very final card!

i remember my opponent needlessly selecting another card when i had my hand down, and i won.

i remember the feeling of my heart beating and i was shaking after. game was VERY intense and the tensest thing i ever did in gaming!

screenshot to show you how close it was:

IMG_0861_zps7rszthzo.jpg

• 1 month later...

So far I'm really enjoying this season pass. My first try on S+ I failed midway through, so I read up a little on it. Following the advice I read, I unlocked all the trump cards and got used to counting the cards(easy since it's only 11 cards with no duplicates). I finished the first round full of Trump cards, and kept it full the whole way through. Started the final guy with only 3 damage, but that didn't matter...killed him in one round. He did a perfect draw to 21, so I played a Destroy++, a 24, and then two Perfect Draw+ cards. Done...I know it's not shooting zombies, but cool addition to the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Utter bullshit mode, computer is a massive cheat, has unlimited versions of whatever trump card it needs, uses shield every time it's losing, not one single good piece of dlc in this whole game, waste of money, lazy trash that has nothing to do with Resi.

On 21/6/2021 at 5:28 AM, Mav_Ryk_1 said:

Utter bullshit mode, computer is a massive cheat, has unlimited versions of whatever trump card it needs, uses shield every time it's losing, not one single good piece of dlc in this whole game, waste of money, lazy trash that has nothing to do with Resi.

I disagree. I have the game on 100%. IT IS POSSIBLE. JUST FOLLOW THE TIPS.

Regarding the DLC content of RE7. There are a lot, variety, fun and quite challenging. 

Believe, is not the hardest Plat/100% I have done. For me, 5-6 out of 10.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 8:39 PM, stiviwonderstif said:

I disagree. I have the game on 100%. IT IS POSSIBLE. JUST FOLLOW THE TIPS.

Regarding the DLC content of RE7. There are a lot, variety, fun and quite challenging. 

Believe, is not the hardest Plat/100% I have done. For me, 5-6 out of 10.

Still have end of zoe left and this is probably one of my favorite dlc's ever

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 0:19 AM, rockstarjazz said:

i managed to get mine that year in 2018.

i remember mine went right down to the wire, the very final card!

i remember my opponent needlessly selecting another card when i had my hand down, and i won.

i remember the feeling of my heart beating and i was shaking after. game was VERY intense and the tensest thing i ever did in gaming!

screenshot to show you how close it was:

IMG_0861_zps7rszthzo.jpg

Same thing happened to me, except I lost.

• 2 weeks later...

I like this game mode a lot, but damn, the RNG can really be a pain.

Made it to opponent #10 with 2/10 hits on me, and then he kept drawing out Two-Up+ and Dead Silence cards -.-

It also feels nearly impossible to get more than 1 hit at a time on the final Hoffman (I know it is, but I was only able to get it once), as he always counters them, so you have to spend even more time playing against a literal luck artifact.

At least I unlocked the Two-Up+ card for myself now, so now I can use his own tricks against him. Shouldn't be too difficult now, as long as RNG is a little lenient. 

Update: Got it

Edited by Yuukiyun