Any DLC's planned?

Mori

I plan to buy the game, cause it is on sale now, and I was surprised, that it has no story DLC's or DLC including new trophies (kinda sad that I am expecting sth. like that from a AAA game nowadays...)

Anyway, i searched a bit and only found some articles from last year November/december, either saying DLC will be released in 2018 (3 to be exact), or DLC's are not planned.

So, does anyone actually know something new?

Edited by Mori-101

There's one thing said in the game that might lead to a stand alone DLC of sort, but i haven't heard anything at all on that. then there's the ending. i hope you weren't on reddit lol. i believe there will be a 3rd game, a trilogy, just my opinion. i personally thought it was a step up in alot of areas from the first game. TEW 2 does alot of things fine, nothing i thought was BAD. 

• 7 months later...

I'm actually okay with no DLC, i thought that the story wrapped up nicely, with just enough left open for another game. I'd much prefer a third and final installment to close everything off and with a bit more of that semi-open world aesthetic that we got a taste of in the second game. I enjoyed The Evil Within, but I thought The Evil Within 2 was infinitely more polished and tighter from a narrative and design point of view. If a third game is on the cards, i'd like them to keep going with the larger explorable environments cos sneaking around haunted streets and buildings was a blast.