Do you still have a PS3 backlog? Or are you entirely PS4 trophies now?

DARKB1KE

Do you still have a PS3 backlog? Or are you entirely PS4 trophies now?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still have a PS3 backlog? Or are you entirely PS4 trophies now?

• Still need PS3 trophies
    • I've moved onto PS4 entirely
    • I spend my time switching back and forth

I have a ps3 backlog of 50+ games

but i havent touched my ps3 in months

right around the time when they announced the servers closures of killzone 3, thats thr last time i touched it

so i busted out the base game multiplayer trophies and that was it

i still have to return to my ps3 but i gotta say, i have little to no desire even playing my ps3, same goes for my vita, i dont know what it is but i kind of out grew both systems 

that or i just enjoy ps4 too much

I alternate my time. There are so many PS3 games and they are so cheap nowadays that I keep filling my backlog with games I missed out on the first time around. I just recently stopped really looking at the PS3 offerings in the sales because I do spend a bit more time on PS4 games.

Considering I only have a PS3 at the moment and that I collect games for it, I'd say that yes... my backlog of PS3 games must be pretty big.

How much big exactly? No idea as I'd have to organize a checklist for them but yeah.

Even if I get a PS4 and a Vita, I'd still jump back and forth between all the consoles.

I still have a huge backlog to clear. Far Cry 3, GTA IVJust Cause 2, Red Dead Redemption and many others. I still have my GTA V and Far Cry 2 platinums to finish off as well. I can't see me getting rid of my PS3 anytime soon. The problem is I haven't played any games on it for at least 6 months. I've only switched it on to watch Netflix and WWE Network whilst my PS4 is powered down to give it a break.

• 3 months later...

There are still a bunch of PS3 games I want to plat/100%, so it'll be a while before I'm done trophy hunting on the system. I tend to focus more on my PS3 backlog than Vita or PS4 because I'm hoping to get through it by the time the PS5 comes out, or if that fails, by the time I get a PS5 anyway. PS3 is where I have the greatest number of incomplete games too, so finishing those up is my first priority.

Edited by Undead Wolf

My ps3 backlog is sad. I'm more inclined to play those for more hours at a time due to graphical differences. I keep finding myself playing an amazing ps4 game only to set it down after like 30% (god of war...) bc I don't want them to end. Unless there are multi-plats with regions. Thank you FFXV, I have ever version, now to finish them.

2 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

My ps3 backlog is bigger than my ps4 backlog :D 

Same...so sad, and I have over 400 ps4 games... plus 3 full 64gb vita memory cards...hahaha

• Like 1

With the PS3 being more than a decade old, a lot of games are dirt cheap, and as a result, my PS3 backlog is growing. I managed to pick up Shadows of the Damned, Dragon’s Dogma, and DMC: Devil May Cry all for $20! I probably won’t play these anytime soon but the backlog will keep growing if I keep finding good deals lmao

It’s almost depressing to think about how big my ps3 backlog is. If I truly buckled down hard I could probably cut through a lot of it in relatively quick fashion but then I’d hit the huge time sink games like White Knight Chronicles and Star Ocean 4. There’s also a lot of really hard games ones that I’m not looking forward to either like Silent Hill 2 and Mamoru-kun Curse. Currently I switch back and forth but the majority of my time is spent on PS4.