[Two] 20% off Codes for Playstation Store [Expires March 30th and 31st, 2018]

Leaderboards

32 minutes ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

@Super Sand Virginia Hey thxs man. I ll make good use of this on some avatars!! And maybe that 36 midnight game....

Sounds like a plan my man.

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, killer91ITA said:

Why on eu store never happen something like this 2639.png 

;(

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

Just now, killer91ITA said:

Yeah it's just my face. I have 50 bucks on my wallet and if i had 20% off for purchase i can be motivated for buy something 1f601.png did you think with a VPN maybe i can solve this? 

I am not familiar with that or if it would work my friend ;(

I have failed you ;(

1 hour ago, killer91ITA said:

Yeah it's just my face. I have 50 bucks on my wallet and if i had 20% off for purchase i can be motivated for buy something ? did you think with a VPN maybe i can solve this? 

My guess is you'll need access to a US account to get the code, since you need to sign-in with your PSN to even get it (said code might only work in the US store too?). :hmm: 

7 minutes ago, gostamuito said:

Thanks, I would never expect this information from a former troll.

Well hello Mr. Mysterious Alt Account.

I post deals all the time and I will continue to troll and shit post lol.

10 minutes ago, dragon11gggg said:

Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention 

Thanks for being you <3

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

21 minutes ago, killer91ITA said:

Tomorrow i can try with a VPN and if it works i'll update here 1f610.png

if the page is not region locked, you will need just a NA account and sign in with it :)

but if not, try a VPN.

Edited by Katt

1 minute ago, Katt said:

if the page is not region locked, you will need a NA account only and sign in with it :)

but if not, try a VPN.

Normal page isn't locked, but when i press login show only 16+ in us so yeah tomorrow i run in VPN and probably works. Anybody know if work with pre order? 

i have enough to toss in an additional cheap game. time to take a look while not modifying my cart.

edit: going to toss in the driveclub bikes expansion. i know i will start this one someday i just gotta look at the requirements.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 minute ago, killer91ITA said:

Anybody know if work with pre order? 

This quest is open to 18+ w/ PSN account. Quest ends 3/31/2018 or until supplies last. Code valid in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, El Salvador, Paraguay, Honduras, Bolivia, Uruguay and Nicaragua. Expires 3/31/2018. Receive 20% off one transaction made at PlayStation™Store on PS4 or the online store (store.playstation.com). Does not apply to transactions made at PlayStation™Store on PS Vita, or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PlayStation memberships, pre-orders, and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 11:59 PM PT on March 31st 2018. Voucher code is not redeemable for cash or credit and may not be used for any other purpose, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.

• Like 2