[Two] 20% off Codes for Playstation Store [Expires March 30th and 31st, 2018]

Leaderboards

i got the code from the MLB thing, but don't think i'm going to get anything from the sale. at least its valid till next weeks sale. if there's nothing i want next week just might use it on wild arms 3. 

anyways will the code remain in my cart? when i got the code it said it would be stored somewhere, but not sure where. hope to find out where in case i need to enter it again lol.

9 hours ago, RJP_X said:

i got the code from the MLB thing, but don't think i'm going to get anything from the sale. at least its valid till next weeks sale. if there's nothing i want next week just might use it on wild arms 3. 

anyways will the code remain in my cart? when i got the code it said it would be stored somewhere, but not sure where. hope to find out where in case i need to enter it again lol.

On the live page where you watched the video, there's a gifts section under your profile where your code is (might not be that exact label)

actually here you guys go, first come first serve. this isnt for the 20% off code, its the extra little dlc packs they have. whatever they are

ill most likely never play the game so someone else can have them, also please dont just grab the code if you never intend on playing the game. leave it for someone who will use it. and then mark claimed on here so others know its claimed

DHRT-D5NH-8EA2
HK5A-AENC-66XX
XJK8-HPNX-E2TQ

from what i'm overhearing on various sites. there's supposedly an easter sale for pretty much every psn network (especially europe and the US psn). either friday or next week. but for US i don't think it will happen till tuesday.

could be good to use the second code on that.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Avalynch said:

Not sure if someone used the 20% off code I posted above, but here's another. This one's from the email newsletter. 20% off total purchase: FNF3FQ3268

Edit: expires 3/30/18

Claimed it. Thank you very much!!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

It expired and even though I claimed it last night, since I didn't use it I got screwed and it longer shows my code gg.

That's what I get for being tired, I guess.

One code expires March 30th and the other March 31st...

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

10 minutes ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

One code expires March 30th and the other March 31st...

The code might, but the site says there is no more and PSN rep told me it's over. So even though I did it, because I didn't write down my code I'm SOL.

This is for the MLB one.