[Two] 20% off Codes for Playstation Store [Expires March 30th and 31st, 2018]

Leaderboards

4 hours ago, mako-heart said:

The code might, but the site says there is no more and PSN rep told me it's over. So even though I did it, because I didn't write down my code I'm SOL.

This is for the MLB one.

If you completed and claimed it to the point it showed you the code, then if you go back to the live page linked in OP, click on your ID in the upper right-hand corner, scroll down in the little box on the right-hand side of the screen, click "Rewards", and then select the MLB one, it will show you the code again. 

5 hours ago, mako-heart said:

The code might, but the site says there is no more and PSN rep told me it's over. So even though I did it, because I didn't write down my code I'm SOL.

This is for the MLB one.

I know this was going to happen so I wrote down my code in a memo pad in the moment I knew about this.

Maybe I will give away one of my two codes the next tuesday, so if someone needs one... stay tuned.

35 minutes ago, Katt said:

I know this was going to happen so I wrote down my code in a memo pad in the moment I knew about this.

Maybe I will give away one of my two codes the next tuesday, so if someone needs one... stay tuned.

haha I should've not trust Sony and done the same.

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

If you completed and claimed it to the point it showed you the code, then if you go back to the live page linked in OP, click on your ID in the upper right-hand corner, scroll down in the little box on the right-hand side of the screen, click "Rewards", and then select the MLB one, it will show you the code again. 

I did, it just says the codes were all given out or whatever. Sony rep had me do the same. So annoying...

There is no "Reward" box specifically on my screen.

Reward

This Quest has ended. All voucher codes have been claimed. Thanks for playing!

• Like 1

Another code went live! This time with a Far Cry theme. @mako-heart go!

Go to live.playstation.com

Edit: oh, someone made a topic about it already, well, doesn't matter.

Edited by Katt

On 3/23/2018 at 9:47 PM, GoldenShaka said:

Nothing yet in the inbox, I hope to get it tomorrow <_<

Edit: And.   I got the email but empty :/

That's weird. I got my email on the 23rd, and the code was front and center at the top of the page.

I was hoping that the glitch where you got another code by opening the mail as a website worked again, but sadly, it did not.

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

That's weird. I got my email on the 23rd, and the code was front and center at the top of the page.

I was hoping that the glitch where you got another code by opening the mail as a website worked again, but sadly, it did not.

Now that you say that, I even tried opening the mail in website format and nothing :/

But I went in time to get the two promotions codes. I used one for Lego Avengers SP.