wackt1

One Question about sending money from paypal to PSN account.

8 posts in this topic

Hello, so I'm trying to add fund to my PSN account from my paypal by linking both together. In order to do that I have to enter my Credit card information to send money. When I send money over, will it take money out off my CC or my paypal balance (I'm trying to send $6.00 over from my Paypal balance)?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

Hello, so I'm trying to add fund to my PSN account from my paypal by linking both together. In order to do that I have to enter my Credit card information to send money. When I send money over, will it take money out off my CC or my paypal balance (I'm trying to send $6.00 over from my Paypal balance)?

If your default funding method on PayPal is set to use PayPal funds first, it will, otherwise it will go with your first payment either(checking from your bank/debit or credit card)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you even send exact fund amount over? I thought it has to charge you a set amount. So just 6$? Not sure that works. Would be nice to know.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will take it out of your balance first and then anything over will be charged to your CC.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, lordzeze said:

It will take it out of your balance first and then anything over will be charged to your CC.

 

21 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

If your default funding method on PayPal is set to use PayPal funds first, it will, otherwise it will go with your first payment either(checking from your bank/debit or credit card)

thanks for telling me 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Can you even send exact fund amount over? I thought it has to charge you a set amount. So just 6$? Not sure that works. Would be nice to know.

 

No, it's like $5, $10, etc denominations or something

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Can you even send exact fund amount over? I thought it has to charge you a set amount. So just 6$? Not sure that works. Would be nice to know.

I am pretty sure its $5 increments. So if you want to spend $6, it will charge $10 and leave $4 on your account. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2G53 said:

I am pretty sure its $5 increments. So if you want to spend $6, it will charge $10 and leave $4 on your account. 

If you are making a purchase using paypal it will charge you the exact amount as long as it is over $5. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.