One Question about sending money from paypal to PSN account.

wackt1

Hello, so I'm trying to add fund to my PSN account from my paypal by linking both together. In order to do that I have to enter my Credit card information to send money. When I send money over, will it take money out off my CC or my paypal balance (I'm trying to send $6.00 over from my Paypal balance)?

5 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

Hello, so I'm trying to add fund to my PSN account from my paypal by linking both together. In order to do that I have to enter my Credit card information to send money. When I send money over, will it take money out off my CC or my paypal balance (I'm trying to send $6.00 over from my Paypal balance)?

If your default funding method on PayPal is set to use PayPal funds first, it will, otherwise it will go with your first payment either(checking from your bank/debit or credit card)

Can you even send exact fund amount over? I thought it has to charge you a set amount. So just 6$? Not sure that works. Would be nice to know.

21 hours ago, lordzeze said:

It will take it out of your balance first and then anything over will be charged to your CC.

21 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

If your default funding method on PayPal is set to use PayPal funds first, it will, otherwise it will go with your first payment either(checking from your bank/debit or credit card)

thanks for telling me 

21 hours ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Can you even send exact fund amount over? I thought it has to charge you a set amount. So just 6$? Not sure that works. Would be nice to know.

I am pretty sure its $5 increments. So if you want to spend $6, it will charge $10 and leave $4 on your account.