Tips and tricks?

• 6 months later...

Same here, I have gold on all but the last stage for some reason and its just not happening. I heard something about keep swapping non matching tiles to keep a secret multiplier going, but don't know if that's true. I'm on the VITA version by the way. Any tips would be appreciated. Disappointingly much seems to just be down to luck. 

• 4 years later...

I would like to know how either of you got Collector?  Did you get the glitch to work?  Because it didn't work 5 times I tried it today.

Would love any tips for Match Pairs, I don't have all my bonuses maxed out but I have all totems maxed and while this was my first time seeing that mode I'm stuck on like level 5.  I just cannot grasp the idea of trying to match up my own gems, getting them twice in a row for bonuses, at the same time I'm trying to get tiles in certain locations flipped over and remember the colors of them underneath.  It's just ridiculous. 

12 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

I would like to know how either of you got Collector?  Did you get the glitch to work?  Because it didn't work 5 times I tried it today.

Would love any tips for Match Pairs, I don't have all my bonuses maxed out but I have all totems maxed and while this was my first time seeing that mode I'm stuck on like level 5.  I just cannot grasp the idea of trying to match up my own gems, getting them twice in a row for bonuses, at the same time I'm trying to get tiles in certain locations flipped over and remember the colors of them underneath.  It's just ridiculous. 

5 years ago bro, ha no idea. I might of played it on vita, and it might of been easier