Deviljho location?

3 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

He randomly appears in any area in 6 or 7 star quests, and high rank expeditions. Once you run into him, you go back and there's a cutscene. You fill up the investigation bar, and you'll get his quest under Special Investigations.

Sounds cool. I would assume you can fight him more than once? I know it's supposed to be hard.

37 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Sounds cool. I would assume you can fight him more than once? I know it's supposed to be hard.

Once you unlock the quest, you can fight it as many times as you want. It can be hard, but it's not any worse than any of the other harder monsters. It's not an elder dragon, so you can capture it, making the fight a little easier. He's weak to lightning, so if you have a lightning weapon, that will make the fight a bit easier too.

• Like 1

Check the monsters for each area on the map then head out on an expedition to the area with ??? monster, if you're far enough along in the game that is, I found him in Elders but he can show up anywhere.  You'll get a couple of quests afterwards, one in optional, 7 star I think.  He's also equally weak to dragon and aim for his chest when he's enraged, he's not too bad at all tbh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExHaseo said:

Once you unlock the quest, you can fight it as many times as you want. It can be hard, but it's not any worse than any of the other harder monsters. It's not an elder dragon, so you can capture it, making the fight a little easier. He's weak to lightning, so if you have a lightning weapon, that will make the fight a bit easier too.

Thanks for the lightning tip!