Deviljho count towards research/crown trophies?

28 minutes ago, Solid_phantom said:

Dont know if the phd trophy requires Jho , but I can confirm for the gold crown trophies Jho is not needed. Just got my platinum after finally getting my last 2 big and small gold crown 

If that is the case you are now my best friend ever.  Do you have any screenshots you can share from the guild card?  ?

Was Deviljho on your guild card at all or did you not fight him?  Wondering if it makes a difference if it starts tracking him.

Edited by SirShavesALot

I need just one mini and one giant crown, not counting deviljho and i haven't tracked him yet so he doesn't appear in my hunting log, ill be able to let you know hopefully very soon if you need his crowns or not as well.

I also think that as long as you don't track him so that he doesn't appear in your hunting log, that he might not be required for the crown trophy, but ill be able to hopefully confirm this soon.

57 minutes ago, Solid_phantom said:

Dont know if the phd trophy requires Jho , but I can confirm for the gold crown trophies Jho is not needed. Just got my platinum after finally getting my last 2 big and small gold crown 

Congrats!! Can I ask, was Jho in your research log when you got your last crown and unlocked the trophies? I had just 4 crowns left to get before Jho was added but I have already tracked him! ?