A way to get back on the leaderboards

Hey Guys, 

I just saw that i was flagged for 3 games, which is me off the leaderboards. And yes, i did the wrong thing, i'd like to say i was young and stupid, but fortunately it's not the case (There was actually a couple more which i've now set up to be hidden). I want to repent of my sins. Is there a way back onto the leaderboards from here?

• Like 1

You now got 7 flags, and I'm thinking a majority of your platinums are cheated. What I recommend you do is just start a new account and don't cheat. If you want the premium membership transferred to a new account, sweet talk with Sly about it, maybe he can fix something, idk. You can play your digital games on a second local account! :) 

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Yeah I agree with MMDE it's best just to start fresh and without cheating this time. It might seem like a lot to lose but level 18 isn't to high and if you play a lot of the newer games that have easy trophy list you'll be back there in no time. Just keep in mind there no real benefit to cheat trophies because you will most likely get caught and do you really want to say you earned them when you didn't. Also when I look at a list with someone who cheated trophies I just assume he or she wasn't good enough to do it legit and sucks at video games       

In my defence it was only that hand full that i used downloaded saves. Apart from those, the rest were worked for. But done is done. I will see what i can do and get back to playing.

And damn it, just got a nice start on Bioshock infinite.

Edited by Kortiki