Interactive Digital Map - Easy Checklist

omnx-supak

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Thank you!

Got the game 2 days ago and this will be really helpfull getting 100 of those chips. (Still need a lot of praying and luck for those drift events though 1f605.png)

Yeah, the last thing I need for the platinum is to achieve three stars in the open world activities. Just a heads up. Do the speed runs, jumps and speed traps with the Koenigsegg Regera L399, 90% of them are really easy with that car. The drift activities I'm doing it with the BMW M5 2017, it has great handling and speed if maxed to L399. You can of course use the live tuning (bottom arrow) to make the wheels lighter so I drifts easier.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

There are a few speed runs that are on dirt, I gave up trying to do them in the Koenigsegg.  Going to try them in my maxed out offroad EVO (along with the jumps).  We will see how that goes.  I also stumbled on this map just this morning, and it will be a great help.  Thank you for posting this information :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 03/05/2018 at 0:07 PM, paulisdik said:

Thanks Supak! Very helpfull 1f607.png

On 23/04/2018 at 2:27 PM, Sir_Bee said:

There are a few speed runs that are on dirt, I gave up trying to do them in the Koenigsegg.  Going to try them in my maxed out offroad EVO (along with the jumps).  We will see how that goes.  I also stumbled on this map just this morning, and it will be a great help.  Thank you for posting this information :)

No problem.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...