Does anybody plan to make a god of war trophy guide?

PixelatedPortal

There's a thing with games like this that could deter me and other people from making a guide and that is: you don't know what the game is about yet. You also don't know if methods you promote in your guide like glitches and so on will be patched out of the game or be added with a specific patch but not work on version 1.00 if people want to delete the patch. I'll have the game on release but I couldn't promise writing a guide for a game I know nothing about as we speak. 

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

There's a thing with games like this that could deter me and other people from making a guide and that is: you don't know what the game is about yet. You also don't know if methods you promote in your guide like glitches and so on will be patched out of the game or be added with a specific patch but not work on version 1.00 if people want to delete the patch. I'll have the game on release but I couldn't promise writing a guide for a game I know nothing about as we speak. 

Well if any methods get patched out that's why we update guides!

• Like 2

Just now, PixelatedPortal said:

It just could be a bit annoying to have to update your guide if a company patches out a big amount of what was once useful, Payday 2: Crimewave Edition is a big example of patches basically changing the game with the skill trees being altered significantly. I doubt anything like that will happen to God of War, but I'd wait until the game comes out before thinking about writing a big guide with a bunch of people. 

I've never made a guide before, but I wouldn't mind helping. I don't know what I could contribute for you guys, but we could talk about it.

I attempted to write a guide once but it fell flat and never got published lol. 

I do have every God of War Platinum minus Acension though :P

But I know this God of War is gonna be way different.

Edited by aZombieDictator

31 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Guess what! There is this thing called "Making changes to a trophy guide and updating with relevant information as time goes on..."

Humans with intelligence are able to do this, in this reality!

Isn't it amazing!?

?

29 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Yep ?

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

1 minute ago, Super Sand Virginia said:

Guess what! There is this thing called "Making changes to a trophy guide and updating with relevant information as time goes on..."

Humans with intelligence are able to do this, in this reality!

Isn't it amazing!?

Yep 1f44c.png

I've updated my guides plenty of times, the thing is that if it is significant changes to a game that you've not played in a while then you might not know how to really correct it, I guess I'm just sceptical. But you will be able to see the trophy list before the game is released to know if there's anything you think would be annoying to explain. I think the game is going to have a gear system implemented to it so it would be quite annoying to see it ruin the trophy list.