Tera trophies discussion

TerraTanium

1 minute ago, Sagaan said:

I hope it comes in like 3-4 weeks. Meantime i plat neverwinter for the second time like a real hero. Trophies looks very easy for a mmo xD

I'm sorry, did you say second time? As in you've done it once already? o.o That's crazy lol.

Man you either have some serious patience or just know what your doing way better than I did when I played it. Good luck on your second run, I'll likely resume it at some point, just feel like the grind is killing me ?

22 minutes ago, LordSlashington said:

I'm sorry, did you say second time? As in you've done it once already? o.o That's crazy lol.

Man you either have some serious patience or just know what your doing way better than I did when I played it. Good luck on your second run, I'll likely resume it at some point, just feel like the grind is killing me 1f606.png

Yea playin on asia server now. The only grind is 1000 drakes. Takes 10-15h if u know how to do it quick xd. Im worried about to get 25 epic dungeons done at asia servers xD. Not many ppl playin there. But kessels retreat is realy easy even with a full pt with 1600 gearscore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoblud said:

they respawn about 1 hour after being killed, although some respawn more slowly or quicker. So at first these trophies may be very time consuming to obtain if everyone on the server is frantically searching to kill these bosses. Luckily most areas in the game have several instances or 'channels' and all of these world bosses will spawn in each channel that is available, it will likely still be a bit of race to find these bosses when they respawn but they aren't very hard to kill at max level.

So standard MMO fare. Used to have to camp out in Lineage for bosses, people had the rotations down to a science and I did for a couple of the areas. Ah I miss that game.

11 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

So standard MMO fare. Used to have to camp out in Lineage for bosses, people had the rotations down to a science and I did for a couple of the areas. Ah I miss that game.

Same deal with FFXI.

Mega notorious monsters ( lv 80-100 when cap was 75) 

Or even starting area mobs like leaping lizzy for her boots ( could easly use till end game)

Camped 24/7

Some w a window of 1.5 hr

To

36 hours, on dark-day durring double dark weather. With a .36% drop on the item in question ( this was seriously a thing in fei yen xD best bow in the game side from relics. Pre abyssea / seekers) 

Miss that game xD

• Like 1

Only issues is probably the world bosses trophies since they could spawn whenever between 6-36hrs. So if your not on, you are fked. There is 8 in southern shara and 11 in arun. Those 2 trophies alone could take a couple of months alone...Not hard but time consuming. Everything could be carried though. Some of those dungeons are very hard without gear though sooo, there is the gear grinding ladder. Even though there is no gear requirement trophies..sneaky. So from experience, no trophies are "hard" but just overall time consuming if played normally. 500-1000+hrs. :P

But...

I AM FKING EXCITED!!!? I will play this religiously when release. Stick with me?

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

59 minutes ago, Fing3rButt3r3 said:

Probably going to be like the other F2P mmo trophy lists. Bunch of patch and expansion trophies. Etc. WArframe, Neverwinter..

Oh yeah, most definitely - but I highly doubt that DLC trophies will be harder than base game ones.

5 hours ago, twoblud said:

2. Arun boss and Shara Boss, these trophies seem like they will share an in game achievement of the same name which requires you to kill every world boss in the specified region. I believe across Arun and Shara there are 26 world bosses and they respawn about 1 hour after being killed, although some respawn more slowly or quicker. So at first these trophies may be very time consuming to obtain if everyone on the server is frantically searching to kill these bosses. Luckily most areas in the game have several instances or 'channels' and all of these world bosses will spawn in each channel that is available, it will likely still be a bit of race to find these bosses when they respawn but they aren't very hard to kill at max level.

A little reality check for you guys shooting for platinum. I'm going to expand on this.

I've put about 2000 or so hours into the PC working on in game achievements for the laurels and I haven't been able to snag all the world bosses. It's near impossible. Some of them are extremely competitive, spawning only once every 72 hours - you have to be there at the right time by sheer luck or know when the last one is killed so you can camp it at the perfect time. If a level 65 is camping a non-Northern Arun boss, they will one shot it and you'll be waiting another 72 hours, this is explicitly true for the level 55-60 areas that only have 1(maybe 2 channels) and the longer (24-72 hour) respawn times. Additionally, because these are in major areas, most times they'll be killed by a random player questing and not someone going for a trophy. The easiest way to get a kill is to wait at the spawn and spam server refresh into the game after a server reset.

If this requires a multiple amount of world bosses using the original (PC) respawn system, this will be an really rough plat, and an easy 95%. If it only requires one in a region, it'll be easy.

Edited by Siziolvec
updating info
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Siziolvec said:

A little reality check for you guys shooting for platinum. I'm going to expand on this.

I've put about 2000 or so hours into the PC working on in game achievements for the laurels and I haven't been able to snag all the world bosses. It's near impossible. Some of them are extremely competitive, spawning only once every 72 hours - you have to be there at the right time by sheer luck or know when the last one is killed so you can camp it at the perfect time. If a level 65 is camping a non-Northern Arun boss, they will one shot it and you'll be waiting another 72 hours, this is explicitly true for the level 55-60 areas that only have 1(maybe 2 channels) and the longer (24-72 hour) respawn times. Additionally, because these are in major areas, most times they'll be killed by a random player questing and not someone going for a trophy. The easiest way to get a kill is to wait at the spawn and spam server refresh into the game after a server reset.

If this requires a multiple amount of world bosses using the original (PC) respawn system, this will be an really rough plat, and an easy 95%. If it only requires one in a region, it'll be easy.

Finally someone who understands this game.