Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shakilrahman96

Shakilrahman96's Dispute

85 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Shakilrahman96

Kingdom Hearts II
Hey everyone! So I've been flagged for Kingdom Hearts II for what appears to be an issue with the Gummi Ship related trophies. They were all unlocked at the same time (approximately 4-5 seconds apart). It never dawned on me as to why this occurred until it has just been brought to my attention.I was syncing my trophies for FFXII today and I noticed it, got into a little frenzy and tried to figure out how exactly this happened. I turned off the PS4, booted up the ol' PS3 and loaded my trophy list. Completely different timestamps. I tried to figure out how to screenshot on the PS3 but I couldn't figure out how to do it (and no, I don't have a capture card). I decided to log into my PS4 to take a screenshot of them but I couldn't figure that out also, apparently you can only screenshot in-game which is pretty stupid if you ask me. So I posted the issue in a facebook playstation group. They told me to download the PSN App which I did. Only issue was the timestamps on the screenshots via. the mobile app (android version) were an exact match to the ones on this website :( ... I was pretty pissed. But I figured I'd just get over it and accept the flagging, which really would suck of course. But I decided to fire up my PS3 again and take photos of the timestamps displayed on my PS3 (offline mode in case that makes a difference if anybody knows)  Different timestamps to the ones that have seemed to sync. It was well over a year ago that I played Kingdom Hearts 2, so I cannot remember exactly how this might have occurred. But when it comes to firmware/hardware etc. I'm snookered. So I figured I'd post the screenshots (forgive the bad quality it was taken off my phone from the tv, I tried make it as clear as possible). As far as I recalled, it felt like I earned them all on the same day but apparently not. One trophy was earned the night previous while the rest were completed the following morning.  If any further evidence is needed I'll do my best to present it. but other than screenshots I'm a little unsure as to how I can prove these were earned with separate timestamps on my PS3. I usually play offline but this has never affected my timestamps before. I platinumed dragon age inquisition twice now and I was fiddling with the PS3 and PS4 clock like crazy. I don't really have an explanation or "dispute" as to why this may be the case. Crossing my fingers somebody else does and that the screenshots provided will prove that. If any more are required just ask for them.<br  SCREENSHOTS IN POST BELOW:

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

Same issue as above: Timestamps on PS3 (offline) do not match recorded and saved timestamps.

Final Fantasy X-2

Same issue as above: Timestamps on PS3 (offline) do not match recorded and saved timestamps.

Batman: Arkham City

Okami HD

===UPDATE===
Public album uploaded showing trophies from KH and FF games in-question
Link here: https://ibb.co/album/iqmEmF

Edited by Shakilrahman96
Updating evidence for dispute

Posted (edited)

Hi there,

I don't know much about this game but if those photos do indeed belong to you @MMDE will be able to help you fix this via PM :)

EDIT: Ah shit I think I'm wrong about this, sorry for the tag dude.

Edited by Zolkovo

Posted (edited)

Do you use more than one PS3?  Or do you/have you shared your account with anyone?  

Edited by Mesopithecus

17 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Hi there,

I don't know much about this game but if those photos do indeed belong to you @MMDE will be able to help you fix this via PM :)

The photos do belong to me :) the timestamp from the "Gummi Ship Collector" trophy is the one I earned at "11:00" (not all of them). I could provide a screenshot of the Gummi Ship Collector trophy too? it would show the succession in how they were unlocked. Thanks for the response! Will I PM him so?

4 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Do you use more than one PS3?  Or do you/have you shared your account with anyone?  

I used to let my ex log into my PS3 so she could use my games on her PS3. This was before I had a PS4 which is also why I have some Final Fantasy Type 0 trophies, she was accidentally playing it on my account. I realised it before she platinumed it and stopped her from doing so because it's a game I want to complete by myself. 

I changed the password since  I broke up with her so shared accounts shouldn't be an issue with this matter. Then again, like I said I'm unsure. 

Posted (edited)

@Shakilrahman96 Don't worry, he'll PM you once he's had a chance to look at this thread. For now relax and make yourself a cuppa ;)

Edited by Zolkovo
Nevermind the relaxing

1 minute ago, Zolkovo said:

@Shakilrahman96 Don't worry, he'll PM you once he's had a chance to look at this thread. For now relax and make yourself a cuppa ;)

Cheers man :D sounds perfect! I can rest easy once more and continue my Final Fantasy 12 quest <3 
🤗

Posted (edited)

You should retake those to include the full screen. So we can at least see your profile name. That could be anyone's profile, or the PS3 could be hacked. We don't know.

It's also not possible to get Seeker before defeating Lingering Will. And the Conqueror trophy should have popped after minigame maniac and all of the coliseum trophies. Since you not only have to do all of the minigames and coliseum cups, but get a specific score in them.

Edited by ExHaseo

2 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

You should retake those to include the full screen. So we can at least see your profile name. That could be anyone's profile, or the PS3 could be hacked. We don't know.

It's also not possible to get Seeker before defeating Lingering Will. And the Conqueror trophy should have popped after minigame maniac and all of the coliseum trophies. Since you not only have to do all of the minigames and coliseum cups, but get a specific score in them.

I'll take pictures of the trophies mentioned  full-screen tomorrow if that's ok :) I'm heading off for the night but I'll take pics in the morning and include my PSN tag in the corner just to make sure there is no question that the photos in question are mine. Thanks for the response!

1 minute ago, B1rvine said:

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/1543595-shakilrahman96.html?s=6d5569a7aad10c4d8253cb13c97cf97e 

Also, this isn't the first game you have questionable on your account...

Not my account. but I am Shakilrahman96 (on most social platforms but I know its not the first time the username has been in use) Not entirely sure what nextgenupdate is as well. Can you explain? Seems like a CFW play station modding site? what has it got to do with trophies? they cannot be unlocked using other player's saves :) 

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/can-i-use-a-friends-save-file-to-get-a-platinum-trophy.250094488/ 

Just now, B1rvine said:

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/1543595-shakilrahman96.html?s=6d5569a7aad10c4d8253cb13c97cf97e 

Also, this isn't the first game you have questionable on your account...

I thought a lot of the lists looked sketchy. I didn't want to report them because they weren't technically impossible, but this makes sense. It even shows they visited the site just now too. Almost like they clicked on the link here right after you posted it.

Posted (edited)

Man you jumped to CFW hella quick there. And I don't believe anyone can be that naive in 2018 about save file use, especially when you know terms like "CFW".

20 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

I thought a lot of the lists looked sketchy. I didn't want to report them because they weren't technically impossible, but this makes sense. It even shows they visited the site just now too. Almost like they clicked on the link here right after you posted it.

I actually saw it go from March to today, so was definitely just visited.

Spoiler

26y2g1.jpg

Edited by Zolkovo

3 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

It is my account (checked the about me) and the DoB is the same as mine. It was also saved my credentials. Can you recall the date it said it was last active prior to me clicking the link? I cannot recall why I made an account but it was a long time ago (2015). 

3 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Man you jumped to CFW hella quick there. And I don't believe anyone can be that naive in 2018 about save file use.

CFW = Custom Firmware is used to break into consoles no? how it is done I genuinely don't know. As far as i'm aware save files are directly attached to your PSN account which only I have access to! :) i've made aure im the only person who has my details now so i'm the only one on it. 

Anyways, I'll provide full sized screenshots of the trophies mentioned tomorrow :) and any other pictures on-request that will show my PS3 has NOT been tampered with. It's old but that's about it. What sort of photographic evidence would prove that my PS3 is not CFW? Any assistance is appreciated :D

Someone reported another game in your profile.I can't see the report option

3 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Someone reported another game in your profile.I can't see the report option

"

You are currently flagged for 1 game. You will not be included in the leaderboards or any lists of achievers. You can hide up to 2 flagged games total to be reinstated on the leaderboard.

You are currently flagged in:

Kingdom Hearts II

These games can be disputed:

Kingdom Hearts II • Reason: All gummi ship trophies unlocked seconds apart"

only one game is showing anyways. Can't think what other game would have an issue. I suppose its my word against another persons at the end of the day. The onus of proof is on me. If I do not provide the evidence then it won't be overturned. Which is a reasonable enough approach. I'll provide screenshots with my username in them tomorrow anyways and proof that my PS3 has not been tampered with if anybody can explain how I can prove that it'd be a huge help :) 

Just now, Shakilrahman96 said:

"

You are currently flagged for 1 game. You will not be included in the leaderboards or any lists of achievers. You can hide up to 2 flagged games total to be reinstated on the leaderboard.

You are currently flagged in:

Kingdom Hearts II

These games can be disputed:

Kingdom Hearts II • Reason: All gummi ship trophies unlocked seconds apart"

only one game is showing anyways. Can't think what other game would have an issue. I suppose its my word against another persons at the end of the day. The onus of proof is on me. If I do not provide the evidence then it won't be overturned. Which is a reasonable enough approach. I'll provide screenshots with my username in them tomorrow anyways and proof that my PS3 has not been tampered with if anybody can explain how I can prove that it'd be a huge help :) 

It's Batman Arkham City

2 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

It's Batman Arkham City

It's more than that...

Just now, B1rvine said:

It's more than that...

Yeah,there is a problem with Birth By Sleep as well

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Yeah,there is a problem with Birth By Sleep as well

And Okami

I actually see a few more games in question....😬

1 hour ago, Shakilrahman96 said:

Not my account. but I am Shakilrahman96 (on most social platforms but I know its not the first time the username has been in use) Not entirely sure what nextgenupdate is as well. Can you explain? Seems like a CFW play station modding site? what has it got to do with trophies? they cannot be unlocked using other player's saves :)

Not this crap again... i think you're permanently out of the leaderboards anyway.

Ah, yes, the avalanche flagging when a sketchy account gets brought into a spotlight thanks to a dispute. 

Some things never change. Well, at least it wasn't CoD this time.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Shakilrahman96 said:

Shakilrahman96

Kingdom Hearts II
Hey everyone! So I've been flagged for Kingdom Hearts II for what appears to be an issue with the Gummi Ship related trophies. They were all unlocked at the same time (approximately 4-5 seconds apart). It never dawned on me as to why this occurred until it has just been brought to my attention.I was syncing my trophies for FFXII today and I noticed it, got into a little frenzy and tried to figure out how exactly this happened. I turned off the PS4, booted up the ol' PS3 and loaded my trophy list. Completely different timestamps. I tried to figure out how to screenshot on the PS3 but I couldn't figure out how to do it (and no, I don't have a capture card). I decided to log into my PS4 to take a screenshot of them but I couldn't figure that out also, apparently you can only screenshot in-game which is pretty stupid if you ask me. So I posted the issue in a facebook playstation group. They told me to download the PSN App which I did. Only issue was the timestamps on the screenshots via. the mobile app (android version) were an exact match to the ones on this website :( ... I was pretty pissed. But I figured I'd just get over it and accept the flagging, which really would suck of course. But I decided to fire up my PS3 again and take photos of the timestamps displayed on my PS3 (offline mode in case that makes a difference if anybody knows)  Different timestamps to the ones that have seemed to sync. It was well over a year ago that I played Kingdom Hearts 2, so I cannot remember exactly how this might have occurred. But when it comes to firmware/hardware etc. I'm snookered. So I figured I'd post the screenshots (forgive the bad quality it was taken off my phone from the tv, I tried make it as clear as possible). As far as I recalled, it felt like I earned them all on the same day but apparently not. One trophy was earned the night previous while the rest were completed the following morning.  If any further evidence is needed I'll do my best to present it. but other than screenshots I'm a little unsure as to how I can prove these were earned with separate timestamps on my PS3. I usually play offline but this has never affected my timestamps before. I platinumed dragon age inquisition twice now and I was fiddling with the PS3 and PS4 clock like crazy. I don't really have an explanation or "dispute" as to why this may be the case. Crossing my fingers somebody else does and that the screenshots provided will prove that. If any more are required just ask for them.<br  SCREENSHOTS IN POST BELOW:

https://image.ibb.co/iLOeHx/1.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/hXhpHx/2.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/enAbxx/3.jpg

These are the pics I took on my phone. Sorry about the quality but it should be legible. 

How exactly do you think this happened? The fact that what is on PSN is the same day and that you've synced PS3 games since makes this all very strange.

As people have said in the dispute thread, people have reported you for some few more games. Unlike KH2, I have actually not played any of these and I'm a little unsure, so we'll try to figure this out together.

2 hours ago, Shakilrahman96 said:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/can-i-use-a-friends-save-file-to-get-a-platinum-trophy.250094488/ 

Why would anyone else use the username "Shakilrahman96"?

Edited by MMDE

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Why would anyone else use the username "Shakilrahman96"?

They changed their mind in a later post, and it was their account

1 hour ago, Shakilrahman96 said:

It is my account (checked the about me) and the DoB is the same as mine. It was also saved my credentials. Can you recall the date it said it was last active prior to me clicking the link? I cannot recall why I made an account but it was a long time ago (2015).