Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shakilrahman96

Shakilrahman96's Dispute

85 posts in this topic

Until Dawn looks fishy too. Shouldn’t be possible to unlock “The exorcism of Emily” and “Ashley Snaps” at the same time.

26 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

Until Dawn looks fishy too. Shouldn’t be possible to unlock “The exorcism of Emily” and “Ashley Snaps” at the same time.

I second this. These trophies are not far apart at all whatsoever, but I'm almost positive that it's impossible to get these two trophies less than a minute or two apart, let alone at the exact same time/wiithin one second.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, ManaFear said:

I second this. These trophies are not far apart at all whatsoever, but I'm almost positive that it's impossible to get these two trophies less than a minute or two apart, let alone at the exact same time/wiithin one second.

I disagree and believe that Until Dawn is fine.  My own trophies have popped 1 second apart and I checked a few other people where it's the same small gap, including the guide author for the site who included this information in the guide for the trophy Ashley Snaps:

This trophy is known to be a little buggy. So if the trophy didn't pop when you did all of the above, it is best to follow these exact steps starting from Episode 6:

1. Choose to shoot Ashley when the saw blades are lowering. 
  2. Have Emily survive the wendigo chase by not failing QTE's and getting her bitten by the wendigo. 
  3. Survive the QTE's during the trip back as Chris from checking on Josh until Ashley let's him die.
  4. Have Mike shoot Emily. 
  5. Tell the truth about how the bites are not infectious. Trophy pops soon after. 

Edited by Mesopithecus

Just now, Mesopithecus said:

I disagree and believe that Until Dawn is fine.  My own trophies have popped 1 second apart and I checked a few other people, including the guide author for the site who included this information in the guide for the trophy Ashley Snaps:

This trophy is known to be a little buggy. So if the trophy didn't pop when you did all of the above, it is best to follow these exact steps starting from Episode 6:

2. Have Emily survive the wendigo chase by not failing QTE's and getting her bitten by the wendigo. 
  3. Survive the QTE's during the trip back as Chris from checking on Josh until Ashley let's him die.
  5. Tell the truth about how the bites are not infectious. Trophy pops soon after. 

I had no idea about this actually, for me I never had any trouble (to my knowledge), nor did I hear about anyone else having issues like that. Disregard my post then. Thanks for the clarity!

1 hour ago, Mesopithecus said:
Spoiler

I disagree and believe that Until Dawn is fine.  My own trophies have popped 1 second apart and I checked a few other people where it's the same small gap, including the guide author for the site who included this information in the guide for the trophy Ashley Snaps:

1 hour ago, ManaFear said:
Spoiler

I had no idea about this actually, for me I never had any trouble (to my knowledge), nor did I hear about anyone else having issues like that. Disregard my post then. Thanks for the clarity!

Yeah it looks like that trophy is buggy or something. I was curious so I looked at my own timing and I actually popped them at the same exact time.

I believe both those trophies don't unlock till the end of the chapter for what ever reason 

While I'm certainly not to be considered as the final word on anything, I will say that on my own Until Dawn plat, the trophies popped immediately after one another.

Hey again! I’ve been thinking about everything that has happened and I thought I’d do my best to try and explain any sort of misconceptions that may have arose during the course of the thread.

Yes, the pictures are indeed mine.
As per forum-request, I took pictures of my trophies. However there was a minor problem. When offfline my profile name did not appear directly on the screen side by side of the time stamps in-question. In order to prove that these are indeed taken by me. I have linked a public album containing these photographs. This includes a picture of the PSN account and 2 of the most recent PS3 games I have played. (Ni No Kuni & Alice: Madness Returns). 
This can be compared to my trophy listing on: https://psnprofiles.com/shakilrahman96 as these are the last games on my PS3 I have played. The album contains images from 2-3 games brought to question. 
(See Original post for link to photo album <3 )

Images in album explained.
a)    As mentioned above, I have included 2 images to prove the photos are taken by me and tied to my account. I do hope the consistent Birth by Sleep background in all photographs proves that I am indeed the account owner. If there is still some sort of doubt I will take a picture with a sign on the tv (like a sticky note) saying a customised message of your choice
B)  It is not just the “hacked/cheated” trophies that have messed up timestamps. I have included one sample of this via. Pro Skater trophy. The time and date earned differs from the one saved onto my actual account and my PSNprofiles account. 
c)    Images show trophies in question (some but not all) to present the problem at hand. I do hope this is proof enough the images belong to me and my account.

No I did not jailbreak my PS3.

I did some research as into what CFW involves seeing as some people are under the impression that I MAY have jailbroken my PS3 that has caused trophies to either pop at random, pop deliberately and foolishly via. poor planning and/or messing up the internal PS3 clock thus leading to the difference in timestamps (offline vs online).

http://www.callingallgeeks.org/10-pros-and-cons-of-jailbreaking-your-ps3/

I also would not have been able to sync my trophies to begin with via. CFW/jailbroken PS3. It is impossible according to this article so I don’t understand the fuss being made due to this.

Explanation for all of this
To be quite honest I do not have one. I purchased the PS3 brand new off Amazon.co.uk several years ago. It came with 2 free games. Batman: Arkham Origins and the Last of Us (which was given away a gift). I tried to find the receipt to prove it is new but to no avail. So it’s essentially my word which isn’t very viable given the position I am in. I’ve googled explanations to the situation at hand but haven’t found anything quite as similar. I was sort of hoping somebody else would have an explanation for this. None of the trophies popped at random times in-game so I just find it a little worrying that these time stamps exist.

With regards to other games mentioned (not Kingdom Hearts II)

I’ve added just a few other trophies in question to the public album but not all of them as they all share the same issue. Other than the pictures provided I don’t really have any sort of explanation or proof otherwise.

“What do you think should happen to you?”
If I am honest I’m uncertain. I’ve read a few disputes previously (Most related to CoD games) and joining hacked lobbies which caused trophies to pop. Despite claiming it wasn’t their fault (which it might not have been I don’t know I don’t like playing online) the verdict was nothing could be done about it as it appeared as an illegitimate trophy timestamp.

I don’t understand much of how the PS3 itself actually operates. I turn it on, play a game and enjoy/hate it but finish it regardless. When a trophy popped I left it at that. I wasn’t ever too keen on getting particular timing/orders for my trophies. (Other than going for a fairly decent game for every 5th/10th platinum. 

But yea, I rest my case I guess. I’m more concerned about clearing my name more so than being featured back on the leaderboard. Some of those games I’d consider myself the best at (of the people I know/know of). So I wouldn’t like it to be writ off as a hack.
So yea, if any games remain unconvincing don’t hesitate to point it out and I’ll take pictures of what appears on my console. Other than that have a good evening. I may not be around for the upcoming 2-3 days as I am visiting relatives. But regardless, please check out the pics linked!!! 

No, that's not my account. Why it has exactly the same user name like me idk. Never heard of NGU or CFW.

Wait, now it all comes back to me. It IS my account indeed. But it's been like, how long, 2 or 3 years? No surprise I wouldn't remember creating an account on that site.

Why I created an account on that site? How would I know? Like I said, it's been a loooong time.

29 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

No, that's not my account. Why it has exactly the same user name like me idk. Never heard of NGU or CFW.

Wait, now it all comes back to me. It IS my account indeed. But it's been like, how long, 2 or 3 years? No surprise I wouldn't remember creating an account on that site.

Why I created an account on that site? How would I know? Like I said, it's been a loooong time.

I think i saw Captain Marvel in your post.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

My main issue with this point being raised is the failure to acknowledge what I have said or what has been provided in the OP. 
From what I've gathered the main reason I am guilty is for possessing an account on this website. I also never said I didn't know what CFW was, sure, I don't know the inner workings of it but I certainly never said I didn't know what it was. I am aware of what it is. However, if I did possess a CFW PS3 (which I do not), that is a violation of Sony's PSN terms of use and my PSN account could be deleted ENTIRELY on that basis alone. So the chances of that are very slim.

(And getting back on a leaderboard would be the least of my concerns)

2: No activity whatsoever on the account.

The profile is dead. No posts, no activity, old account and prior to this thread recent activity was most likely 2+ years ago. Not that this proves much, but it surely cannot be considered "damming" evidence when it is more than clear that the page hasn't been used since its creation. 

3: CFW = No access to online content.
Unless this has changed, I don't see how I could have accessed PSN (which I can do on the PS3) if it was jailbroken. 

4: Have an account = Guilty.

The most interaction I've had on any other gaming forum (prior to psnprofiles) was searching for ways to make my PS3 controller work on my Laptop. And trying to find hair mods for my DA:I PC version save file. Not saying that was what I used the site for (because I honestly don't recall using it). Not to mention, if having an account on said-website = guilty. Then I am not the only guilty person considering the page views jumped from about 4-5 to 160+ since this thread, and some of these views are from registered members.
(see link)

5: The name.

The fact I used Shakilrahman96 and not my other secret username I use on forums or websites I don't want to be associated with, to me, says to myself my intent on signing up was non-hacking related. Typing down "Shakilrahman96" into google search just about shows everything I'm registered on. I'm no genius but if I was actively hacking I wouldn't do it under a name affliated with my name irl and with my psn account. That's a new level of stupidity.

But anyways, As I mentioned in the post (above this one) I'm more concerned on finding out HOW this happens. and more so, guilty or innocent, does this change anything to begin with? Or do the difference in offline/online timestamps condemn me regardless?
Check out the photos linked in the OP if you haven't already, I don't think anybody has bothered to.

Edited by Shakilrahman96

46 minutes ago, Shakilrahman96 said:

snip 

It's not that you are guilty by default just by owning an account on NGU (but it's at least suspicious ofc).

It's the combination of what looks like a bunch of shady trophies and the existence of the account in question and your initial denial of that account and your belated admission to owning that account ("same DOB... must be mine" - are you serious?) and your obliviousness towards the reason of the creation of said account and... you get the picture.

1 hour ago, Shakilrahman96 said:

**snip**

I think it needs clarification that no one is deeming you guilty for having an NGU account alone, however it doesn't particularly look so great to deny that's your account and then do a 180 on it.  The most recent activity on that account prior to you viewing it a few days ago was in fact late 2017, and even though you claim zero activity, I can see that you have viewed some profiles on there - one of which has an extensive post history discussing save files.

Speaking of which, you immediately went with CFW however that site is prolific for sharing save files and people using software to reassign them as their own which of course causes trophies to unlock in a very strange way - like seconds apart or out of order.

I looked at your screen shots but I feel that those alone don't really adequately address the issues on your account, especially after multiple games have now been discovered with trophies that have impossible timestamps for example Kingdom Hearts II having all the gummi ship missions unlocked seconds apart or Okami where you have unlocked the Stray Bead trophy before actually fulfilling the requirements to get some specific stray beads (beating the Kusa 5, winning the race against Kai, beating all three Demon Gates)

I noticed one of my questions didn't get answered earlier in the thread, so will pose it again along with a couple more:

Do you use more than one PS3?

Does anyone else have access to/or play on your PS3?

How come you play entirely offline/logged out of PSN?  (I saw you mention this earlier in the thread)

Obviously the final decision comes down to the flagging team and sometimes it takes time for these disputes to reach a final resolution due to trying to understanding everything that is going on here.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, fastflowdaman said:

It's not that you are guilty by default just by owning an account on NGU (but it's at least suspicious ofc).

It's the combination of what looks like a bunch of shady trophies and the existence of the account in question and your initial denial of that account and your belated admission to owning that account ("same DOB... must be mine" - are you serious?) and your obliviousness towards the reason of the creation of said account and... you get the picture.

Agreed, and I respect that. The trophies do look hacked and that is why I have uploaded an album of the trophies in question in hopes of showing the order the trophies were popped in. (https://ibb.co/album/iqmEmF )

"belated" would be a litle exaggerated considering I said almost immediately that said-account was mine. But as far as the intention for creating said-account was, I stand by what I said originally, I don't know. I'm not going to make half-baked guesses as to what I was searching for almost 3 years ago. I don't have any posts or activity on the site so whatever I was looking for I didn't find. I've left no comments, made no threads, didn't "Like/thumbs up" orwhatever on any comments made in the forum. 

33 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I think it needs clarification that no one is deeming you guilty for having an NGU account alone, however it doesn't particularly look so great to deny that's your account and then do a 180 on it.  The most recent activity on that account prior to you viewing it a few days ago was in fact late 2017, and even though you claim zero activity, I can see that you have viewed some profiles on there - one of which has an extensive post history discussing save files.

Speaking of which, you immediately went with CFW however that site is prolific for sharing save files and people using software to reassign them as their own which of course causes trophies to unlock in a very strange way - like seconds apart or out of order.

I looked at your screen shots but I feel that those alone don't really adequately address the issues on your account, especially after multiple games have now been discovered with trophies that have impossible timestamps for example Kingdom Hearts II having all the gummi ship missions unlocked seconds apart or Okami where you have unlocked the Stray Bead trophy before actually fulfilling the requirements to get some specific stray beads (beating the Kusa 5, winning the race against Kai, beating all three Demon Gates)

I noticed one of my questions didn't get answered earlier in the thread, so will pose it again along with a couple more:

Do you use more than one PS3?

Does anyone else have access to/or play on your PS3?

How come you play entirely offline/logged out of PSN?  (I saw you mention this earlier in the thread)

Obviously the final decision comes down to the flagging team and sometimes it takes time for these disputes to reach a final resolution due to trying to understanding everything that is going on here.

Again, agreed. And I understand that. But with regards to "was in fact late 2017" doesn't seem to convincing to myself personally. The reason for this is that I have not played any PS3 games during the final few months of 2017, I only recently gotten back into it to finish off Ni No Kuni before the sequel came out. None of my PS4 games should have any issue with timestamps because I read a ps community forum thread speaking about how they fixed any timestamp issues surrounding the PS4. 
So why I would be on that website any time recently doesn't add up because I haven't been active on the site.

Not entirely sure what you mean by "that site is profilic" vs. CFW, I've never tried to use another person's save file but I have heard you can use it for same games but not earn trophies while some games prevent you from using it in its entirety. But what is being suggested is you can use computer software to make this otherwise, and that is what the main point of accusation comes down to(?) (correct me if I am wrong about this)

I'm glad you looked at the screenshots, but I did include the gummi trophies in that little shared album. But I'll expand on that in a moment!

1: Do you use more than one PS3?
A: No, I only have one PS3 in my possession and only one PS3 has my PSN saved (checked this just there to be certain). Only two other people have ever known my PSN log in details, my ex (as mentioned earlier) and my best friend, both of which no longer have any access to my account. 

I've also only ever signed into my PSN on my friend's PS3 as we used to play the Modern Warfare 2 special ops missions together :)

2: Does anyone have access to/our play my PS3
A: Nope! I live in the Irish countryside, I don't want to give out my exact address for obvious reasons but I live in a farmer village in West Ireland. The closest bus stop is a 12 minute drive from my isolated house. So none of my friends live nearby. I also have 2 sisters who despise video games. So other than me and friends who come over maybe 1-2 a year if that, nobody has touched my PS3 but me.

3: Why do I play almost entirely offline PSN?
This is going to sound like the most unbelievable thing I've said in this thread so far: I do not have high-speed internet. Now let me explain, In the place I live, we moved out here in 2006, we were also told that broadband would be brought to our area by May 2007. It is now 2018 and we still have no internet. In order to access the internet at home, I use my mobile phone data. I get approximately 60GB a month for 20-25 euro est. This is used sparingly for obvious reasons. I only ever sign in to sync and download a game when I feel it is worth the GB usage. I am under a mobile plan from the phone company "Three mobile". 
Proof of my house not having internet is linked here:
https://www.dccae.gov.ie/en-ie/communications/topics/Broadband/national-broadband-plan/high-speed-broadband-map/Pages/Interactive-Map.aspx

enter: P72 TR29 into the checker to see what I mean.

That is the reason I do not play online and play exclusively offline when I can. I'm sure only one game I have trophies in even has online trophies, this should further back up this point I hope. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask them. I haven't checked the offline timestamps on my PS3 for Okami and wont be able to for another few days but if those screenshots are needed also I can provide them! :) 

Thanks for the contribution

EDIT: The site does say that I will have internet by the end of 2018. I should note this has been said for over a decade now. "by the end of "20XX" is something we've been promised for almost 12 years now.

Edited by Shakilrahman96

2 hours ago, Shakilrahman96 said:

and some of these views are from registered members

Not some, ALL (i'm not registered there, i checked the page and the counter didn't increase)

Posted (edited)

@Shakilrahman96 I told you what to do in PM, but instead you posted the points that were already communicated with me. I don't think you're CFW or something. I find your claim of different timestamps on local console to be pretty damn strange, because that's not how PSN works. The different timestamps doesn't leave much open for discussion either. You've way too many cases of what looks like save file use too.

What did I tell them to do? Well, post the new flags, so we can go through them and figure this out. Instead they went with stuff I told them I wasn't interested in.

Edited by MMDE

10 hours ago, MMDE said:

@Shakilrahman96 I told you what to do in PM, but instead you posted the points that were already communicated with me. I don't think you're CFW or something. I find your claim of different timestamps on local console to be pretty damn strange, because that's not how PSN works. The different timestamps doesn't leave much open for discussion either. You've way too many cases of what looks like save file use too.

What did I tell them to do? Well, post the new flags, so we can go through them and figure this out. Instead they went with stuff I told them I wasn't interested in.

Apologies @MMDE, my more recent responses were in response to user's comments rather than the problem at hand. 

Updated the OP with regards to what games are in question anyways.. As stated in previous responses I haven't gotten the chance to view Arkham City or Okami yet but I am assuming for the time being it is the same issue. Will update this if needed ASAP. 

It's very strange and annoying, I was always under the impression that if you play offline, mess with the PS3 clock etc. it didn't matter, once you sync it would sort itself out. I'm almost inclined to stop using the console in question in case anything happens to the current PS3 game I'm playing, or at least wait until I have a stable internet connection. 

Anyways, the flags have been updated. 

Apologies @MMDE, my more recent responses were in response to user's comments rather than the problem at hand. 

Updated the OP with regards to what games are in question anyways.. As stated in previous responses I haven't gotten the chance to view Arkham City or Okami yet but I am assuming for the time being it is the same issue. Will update this if needed ASAP. 

It's very strange and annoying, I was always under the impression that if you play offline, mess with the PS3 clock etc. it didn't matter, once you sync it would sort itself out. I'm almost inclined to stop using the console in question in case anything happens to the current PS3 game I'm playing, or at least wait until I have a stable internet connection. 

Anyways, the flags have been updated. 

Those screenshots, could you make it a short video instead?

@Shakilrahman96 are any other games showing different timestamps here, than whats on your Playstation?

Seeker.jpg

This screenshot shows 27th October 2016, when you had already synced a 10th February 2016 time for this trophy. The fact is I know all the trophies before Lingering Will (36 of 51 trophies) were synced with the timestamps you find on PSN before March 2016. At that point you had not earned the Lingering Will trophy, which you earned 8 months later. What you show us here seems to be a re-earning of the trophies.

Pro_Skater.jpg

This shows you earning the trophy 15th February, but you had already synced having earned this trophy on or before 13th February.

Posted (edited)

Veteran_Pilot.jpg

Ace_Pilot.jpg

Top_Gun.jpg

These 3 makes no sense to me, neither do you show the current display time on your PS3. I would love to get these recorded on video. It's like you earned them on one offline PS3 and transferred the save to an online PS3 and popped all the trophies at the same time 1 hour and 30 mins later. Also curious to see Gummi Ship Collector in such a video. Honestly though, it's pretty wrapped up with the Lingering Will timestamps out of order.

Edited by MMDE

49 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Those screenshots, could you make it a short video instead?

I won't have access to my PS3 until towards the end of this week but sure. What would you like in the video? I assume proof its my psn account tied to the trophy lists in question? 

48 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

@Shakilrahman96 are any other games showing different timestamps here, than whats on your Playstation?

I haven't gone through many games and cross examined timestamps sorry. I'm certain my PS4 timestamps are correct and thankfully with that new feature that screenshots the moment you earned the trophy, should any issues arise with a PS4 game I can easily prove otherwise :) the PS3 is another story. I plan on going through my PS3 games when I return. I had noticed that the pro skater trophy for KH2 was assigned a different timestamp than what has been recorded.

I'll get back to you on this soon hopefully :)

@MMDE Reading through your responses now, I'll be sure to include proof of time and psn account in the video as requested. 

Posted (edited)

BBS_Patissier.jpg

This is not what is on PSN, and with your timezone etc, what is on PSN should be the same as if it was earned 18:26, so why is your off by an hour and a half? This seems to be the exact same stuff as the gummi ship stuff. I'm curious if you changed the local display time back an hour and a half to make these screenshots? Perhaps more for the earlier gummi ship ones where you don't show the clock.

Edited by MMDE

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

BBS_Patissier.jpg

This is not what is on PSN, and with your timezone etc, what is on PSN should be the same as if it was earned 18:26, so why is your off by an hour and a half? This seems to be the exact same stuff as the gummi ship stuff. I'm curious if you changed the local display time back an hour and a half to make these screenshots?

What do you mean by "I'm curious if you changed the local display time back an hour and a half to make these screenshots?"
The time I had taken that picture is on the top right corner (at 10:15 3 days ago). Why would changing my local display change the earn-date of my trophies?
Again, I'll be sure to show that the PS3 time has not been altered with in any way also. 

Posted (edited)

What do you mean by "I'm curious if you changed the local display time back an hour and a half to make these screenshots?"
The time I had taken that picture is on the top right corner (at 10:15 3 days ago). Why would changing my local display change the earn-date of my trophies?
Again, I'll be sure to show that the PS3 time has not been altered with in any way also. 

It wasn't visible on the gummi ship ones, and the last gummi ship one was an hour and a half behind too. A video would be nice.

Edited by MMDE