Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shakilrahman96

Shakilrahman96's Dispute

85 posts in this topic

For your Price of Persia: The Two Thrones, you earn the completion of beating the game on normal mode 11 minutes after beating hard mode. The game requires you to do three full seperate playthroughs as difficulty related trophies do not stack. Since I can't report this game, I'm asking here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

For your Price of Persia: The Two Thrones, you earn the completion of beating the game on normal mode 11 minutes after beating hard mode. The game requires you to do three full seperate playthroughs as difficulty related trophies do not stack. Since I can't report this game, I'm asking here.

 

11 min after hard clearing normal is pretty awesome , world record is 55 min 50 sec.

https://www.speedrun.com/pop_t2t

And 7 min later a playthrough without dying?  thats even more impressive.

I played the game and there is no way to change difficulty in middle of playthrough.

@Shakilrahman96 maybe you can explane it better? would be interesting to hear the method .

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've yet to play The Two Thrones however I have played Warrior Within and pretty sure you can have multiple save files with different difficulties at a time, I don't think each difficulty needs unlocking either so this could explain how they managed to unlock different difficulties so quickly. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Martain2 said:

I've yet to play The Two Thrones however I have played Warrior Within and pretty sure you can have multiple save files with different difficulties at a time, I don't think each difficulty needs unlocking either so this could explain how they managed to unlock different difficulties so quickly. 

Why do you have to give the answer for OP? I looked at his other PoP trophies and they are not like this in terms of difficulty. You have just given OP - a probably valid - excuse without allowing him to explain himself. Just continue what you're doing MMDE

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

Why do you have to give the answer for OP? I looked at his other PoP trophies and they are not like this in terms of difficulty. You have just given OP - a probably valid - excuse without allowing him to explain himself. Just continue what you're doing MMDE

If it is a valid method it isn't an excuse then is it, surely if what I said isn't possible to be done then the OP will need to explain how they achieved the trophies so quickly but if it is valid why should the disputer be questioned on it? It's like asking them why they earned a random trophy on a Thursday, if it is possible it is legitimate. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

If it is a valid method it isn't an excuse then is it, surely if what I said isn't possible to be done then the OP will need to explain how they achieved the trophies so quickly but if it is valid why should the disputer be questioned on it? It's like asking them why they earned a random trophy on a Thursday, if it is possible it is legitimate. 

 

Because if he hacked it (cfw or downloaded savefile) he would not know if there is a legit way to earn them so fast or not.

:( and now i will never find out if he is an extremly talented speedrunner with awesome new worldrecords or if he used save files (or hacked).

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

You miss the point. In a setting where OP has many suspicious games, it's always useful to hear what they have to say first, perhaps slip up. For all we know, he could have used a save file and was unaware of multiple save slots being available. But you just gave it away, you just made void, a potential productive bit to add to this case. This is why MMDE, in the past asks people to refrain from explaining for the OP.

Aren't we also asked not to question other games in dispute threads that aren't being disputed at the time as well? 

I'm hardly giving them an excuse if what they have done is a completely valid way of achieving the trophies, picking any random game and questioning why they have managed to unlock something in a legit way is hardly an argument but if what I said above isn't possible to do legit then they still have a case to answer don't they? 

You can't get an admission out of something that is possible to be done the way they have done it if it is able to be done without hacking. 

Edited by Martain2
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Martain2 said:

Aren't we also asked not to question other games in dispute threads that aren't being disputed at the time as well? 

I'm hardly giving them an excuse if what they have done is a completely valid way of achieving the trophies, picking any random game and questioning why they have managed to unlock something in a legit way is hardly an argument but if what I said above isn't possible to do legit then they still have a case to answer don't they? 

I gave you the reason why. And considering this dispute thread was literally updated wwith a couple more games, there is obviously no issue with it. You miss the point two times now. Am I going to have to explain nto you again, slowly perhaps, how what you have done is counterproductive to this dispute. He did not necessarily KNOW you can use multiple save files. He could have given a different explanation. It could have been useful information to this dispute.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

I gave you the reason why. And considering this dispute thread was literally updated wwith a couple more games, there is obviously no issue with it. You miss the point two times now. Am I going to have to explain nto you again, slowly perhaps, how what you have done is counterproductive to this dispute. He did not necessarily KNOW you can use multiple save files. He could have given a different explanation. It could have been useful information to this dispute.

So basically your proof comes down to asking how they achieved something (that I believe is able to be done completely legitimately) and hoping that they slip up and either admit they hacked it (unlikely 3 pages in) or don't mention using multiple save files? What was gonna be your evidence on the second option? Either way just pick another game and ask the same question because you are just picking (again that I believe) is something that is possible to be done legit and the above is a flimsy amount of evidence if it is used without an admission of hacking.

 

Edited by Martain2
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Martain2 said:

So basically your proof comes down to asking how they achieved something (that I believe is able to be done completely legitimately) and hoping that they slip up and either admit they hacked it (unlikely 3 pages in) or don't mention using multiple save files? What was gonna be your evidence on the second option? Either way just pick another game and ask the same question because you are just questioning something that is possible to be done legit and the above is a flimsy amount of evidence if it is used without an admission of hacking. 

It does not matter what you believe in this dispute, it matters what OP believes. It could have well been that OP had no explanation, it could have well been that MMDE found something else. It's not up to you to answer for OP. It does not matter, AGAIN, what is in the realms of the possible, I know this too. What I was after is if OP knew this. He also has a suspcious Mad Scientist on Ni No Kuni, he has multiple suspicious lists. I honestly don't know if you are trolling at this point. You do realise that there are people out there who cheat but it never gets noticed? This is why these questions are asked indeed, for a slip up, for more information, to paint some context. But you denied that under the stupid logic cuz hurr durr it may be possible. That's not the point, the point was wether OP was aware or not and then we could see from there.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to admit, 11 minutes between Hard and Normal, and then another 10 minutes between Normal and completing the game without dying is still pretty fast, even for someone who might have prepared their saves.  It certainly doesn't help the suspicion when they have already got games on their profile with impossible timestamps.  There is also in fact a save set that can give you access to these 3 trophies in this sort of time frame.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

It does not matter what you believe in this dispute, it matters what OP believes. It could have well been that OP had no explanation, it could have well been that MMDE found something else. It's not up to you to answer for OP. It does not matter, AGAIN, what is in the realms of the possible, I know this too. What I was after is if OP knew this. He also has a suspcious Mad Scientist on Ni No Kuni, he has multiple suspicious lists. I honestly don't know if you are trolling at this point. You do realise that there are people out there who cheat but it never gets noticed? This is why these questions are asked indeed, for a slip up, for more information, to paint some context. But you denied that under the stupid logic cuz hurr durr it may be possible. That's not the point, the point was wether OP was aware or not and then we could see from there.

On a game with just one save file at a time it is a good question but on one that can have 3 separate difficulty playthroughs at the same time completely legitimately it isn't able to be proved cheated or not either way no matter what OP says. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

On a game with just one save file at a time it is a good question but on one that can have 3 separate difficulty playthroughs at the same time completely legitimately it isn't able to be proved cheated or not either way no matter what OP says. 

It's suspicious regardless of the seperate save files. And considering not everyone is actually aware that you can use multiple save files, including the possibility of OP not knowing, it may have painted some context. This is the fourth time I have to repeat myself to you, but you seem to be unable to grasp this logic. OP would have had to play two different files and saved closest to the end. Then he would have had to have had another save file with no deaths, OR he could have screwed up on one of the save files, died and had to reload that save. Or it pops after credits. No matter the case now, it's still pretty fast, it's still suspicious. Even more so when you realise that Warrior Within was not done using this method, nor do I see OP his profile as any sort of willingness to speedpop trophies.

 

But you are too much of a silly willy to apparently comprehend this (apologies to the mods), I'm putting it softly here. Even with save files being a thing, there is still explaining to do. But if OP didn't know about the ability to have different save files, he'd have a much harder time in case he was guilty. If he wasn't, he would have had an easy time, but you explained it for him and therefore have ruined any chance of us determining if he may or may not be using save files. Which then paints a context on his other, weirder timestamps. But you keep repeating the same point that it's possible, therefore shouldn't be asked, or it's not a useful question. That way, you can miss the point for the fifth time.

Edited by Starlove-
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

You have to admit, 11 minutes between Hard and Normal, and then another 10 minutes between Normal and completing the game without dying is still pretty fast, even for someone who might have prepared their saves.  It certainly doesn't help the suspicion when they have already got games on their profile with impossible timestamps.  There is also in fact a save set that can give you access to these 3 trophies in this sort of time frame.

 

Just so you guys know the beating the game without dying has a few minutes delay from the game completion trophy as the no deaths pops after the credits iirc.

 

The game can also be completed very quickly in less than 2hrs I believe. But as Martain says it is possible to have lots of saves going at the same time. 

Edited by TiNnYzEuS
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

It's suspicious regardless of the seperate save files. And considering not everyone is actually aware that you can use multiple save files, including the possibility of OP not knowing, it may have painted some context. This is the fourth time I have to repeat myself to you, but you seem to be unable to grasp this logic. OP would have had to play two different files and saved closest to the end. Then he would have had to have had another save file with no deaths, OR he could have screwed up on one of the save files, died and had to reload that save. Or it pops after credits. No matter the case now, it's still pretty fast, it's still suspicious. Even more so when you realise that Warrior Within was not done using this method, nor do I see OP his profile as any sort of willingness to speedpop trophies.

 

But you are too much of a silly willy to apparently comprehend this (apologies to the mods), I'm putting it softly here. Even with save files being a thing, there is still explaining to do. But if OP didn't know about the ability to have different save files, he'd have a much harder time in case he was guilty. If he wasn't, he would have had an easy time, but you explained it for him and therefore have ruined any chance of us determining if he may or may not be using save files. Which then paints a context on his other, weirder timestamps. But you keep repeating the same point that it's possible, therefore shouldn't be asked, or it's not a useful question. That way, you can miss the point for the fifth time.

I'd just like to mention that my original message of it being possible to be done on Warrior Within so maybe it is possible to be done on The Two Thrones is a heck of a lot more vague of a way to explain the question than your full on description of exactly what had to be done to explain such a situation, you've given the OP a lot more of a detailed 'excuse' above than i ever did in the first place.

I mentioned this was possible on WW and have hardly given them an excuse as i don't even know (and haven't even said) the same is possible on TTT but you seem determined to believe i have given the OP a step by step guide on how to explain what they have achieved.

Edited by Martain2
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Martain2 said:

I'd just like to mention that my original message of it being possible to be done on Warrior Within so maybe it is possible to be done on The Two Thrones is a heck of a lot more vague of a way to explain the question than your full on description of exactly what had to be done to explain such a situation so you've given the OP a lot more of an 'excuse' above than i ever did.

Looking at the top ten times on PSNprofiles, all of them have multiple hours between playthroughs. Looking at a Youtube video, it would appear that you select the difficulty and it immediately throws you in the game. So if anyone can confirm that in Two Thrones you can not have multiple save files at once, that would be good. As for Martain, I am not going to spend more time arguing with you.

 

 

 

Edited by Starlove-
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

Looking at the top ten times on PSNprofiles, all of them have multiple hours between playthroughs. Looking at a Youtube video, it would appear that you select the difficulty and it immediately throws you in the game. So if anyone can confirm that in Two Thrones you can not have multiple save files at once, that would be good. As for Martain, I am not going to spend more time arguing with you.

I can confirm you can have multiple, you can choose to save on different slots as you progress.

 

Edit - I’m not 100% sure that these can be different difficulties though, so you may have a point there as 11 mins is impossible without it.

Edited by TiNnYzEuS
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

I can confirm you can have multiple, you can choose to save on different slots as you progress.

Alright, I'd like to ask an additional question to that. Because it might be that you are only able to save on three slots for the particular playthrough you play on. So when you play on Normal mode, you can save for three slots, but when you start a new game on Hard Mode, the previous three slots on normal mode are no longer existent. Any idea on this? Because I find it weird that on none of the top 10 plat times I've checked, not one of them has used the method OP would have used.

Edited by Starlove-
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

Alright, I'd like to ask an additional question to that. Because it might be that you are only able to save on three slots for the particular playthrough you play on. So when you play on Normal mode, you can save for three slots, but when you start a new game on Hard Mode, the previous three slots on normal mode are no longer existent. Any idea on this? Because I find it weird that on none of the top 10 plat times I've checked, not one of them has used the method OP would have used.

I couldn’t 100% confirm sorry, I don’t have the game anymore either to check. Like you say though I would have thought someone would exploit this for an immense plat time if it where possible. Hopefully someone else with the game can confirm it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TiNnYzEuS said:

I couldn’t 100% confirm sorry, I don’t have the game anymore either to check. Like you say though I would have thought someone would exploit this for an immense plat time if it where possible. Hopefully someone else with the game can confirm it.

I can confirm that the difficulty save slots can be kept in parallel. I’m actually having a similiar situation as OP. No problem getting through the game, most trophies done but I still haven’t maneged to win the final fight on hard. So I’ve progressed the game on lower difficulties pretty much to that point as well and will most likely finish them all in quick succession once I figure out how to actually do it...

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Martain2 said:

Aren't we also asked not to question other games in dispute threads that aren't being disputed at the time as well? 

I'm hardly giving them an excuse if what they have done is a completely valid way of achieving the trophies, picking any random game and questioning why they have managed to unlock something in a legit way is hardly an argument but if what I said above isn't possible to do legit then they still have a case to answer don't they? 

You can't get an admission out of something that is possible to be done the way they have done it if it is able to be done without hacking. 

 

I asked them to add all the games to the dispute thread, so they didn't need to make new dispute threads for them. As you can see, 4 more games have been added.

 

Honestly, I can't see the KH2 one go anywhere. I know the Seeker trophy was synced back in March 2016, before Lingering Will that was like a half year later. His screenshots show half year later for Seeker too, but that makes no sense even if they used 2 consoles, they'd need 3 consoles or 2 consoles and deleting of profile. Of course, all of this is not wanted on the leaderboards as it's indistinguishable from cheating and can be used to get unfair times etc. And I see other strange stuff with the screenshots, this is why I ask for video. Strange they'd need many more days for a video.

 

And true, don't explain it for them. Let them say what they did, and let's see if it makes sense.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MMDE said:

 

And true, don't explain it for them. Let them say what they did, and let's see if it makes sense.

But, to be fair, in obvious cases of “it can be done totally legit, so the question is a bit silly” people here always chime in.

OP now has plent of games to explain, the PoP really didn’t look like an additional one to me either. Because, like Martain, I know that PoP can have multiple savefiles. So why waste time on that type of discussion? Also, no need for anybody to be extremely rude when the game in question really isn’t questionable at all.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, hBLOXs said:

But, to be fair, in obvious cases of “it can be done totally legit, so the question is a bit silly” people here always chime in.

OP now has plent of games to explain, the PoP really didn’t look like an additional one to me either. Because, like Martain, I know that PoP can have multiple savefiles. So why waste time on that type of discussion? Also, no need for anybody to be extremely rude when the game in question really isn’t questionable at all.

 

 

Thank you @hBLOXs

 


@MMDE I seem to have been picked up for simply suggesting that The Two Thrones can likely have the trophies unlocked as the OP has them legitimately because the game before it (Warrior Within) allows you to have multiple save files on different difficulties all at the same time and at no point did i give a step by step guide (or talk down to anybody unlike @Starlove-) on exactly what the OP would have needed to do/say to defend themselves. I didn't even confirm that TTT has this ability just that WW does and if TTT doesn't have this ability the OP would still need to explain exactly what they have done.
I always thought we are here both to question and defend the disputers if necessary and If we are starting to question games/trophies that don't look out of the realms of possibility we are gonna have a lot of picky flags going out soon for merely doing something entirely possible by game/system design.

Edited by Martain2
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Martain2 said:

I always thought we are here both to question and defend the disputers

 

You can defend disputers' claims by confirming or denying what their answers are, not by giving them the answers to questions directed to them.  When situations arise where questionable dates exist but are possible (but almost have to planned unorthodoxly, or when such a fringe situation occurs) and the OP already has at least one situation that is impossible, then they need to explain these situations, or it is assumed they followed the pattern of cheating.

 

If a game is marked flagged on someone, normally they'll make the initial claim when a dispute is opened. If more games are discovered and flagged, then they need to start a new dispute for those games and make an initial claim. Sometimes, it's all done in the same thread though, rather than a new dispute case being opened in a new thread, so by you answering for them, they get to bypass having to make an initial response to the dispute (and usually just latch on to the reason and say "That's how I did it!" when in reality, they cheated somehow.  

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.