Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shakilrahman96

Shakilrahman96's Dispute

85 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Xionx said:

11 min after hard clearing normal is pretty awesome , world record is 55 min 50 sec.

https://www.speedrun.com/pop_t2t

And 7 min later a playthrough without dying?  thats even more impressive.

I played the game and there is no way to change difficulty in middle of playthrough.

@Shakilrahman96 maybe you can explane it better? would be interesting to hear the method .

if you have played the games you can have multiple save files at multiple times throughout the game, Correct me if I am wrong but the games that allow you to choose a difficulty setting can all be done moments apart from each other. I hardly speed ran the entire game in less than 15 minutes. You're right, the difficulty cannot be changed mid-playthrough, but you can progress with multiple save files. 

It's not against any sort of rules as far as I am concerned. Not sure why it was brought up. Prince of Persia games are like a second nature to me, played them a lot as a kid and considering the trilogy is just a "HD port" it didn't take very long to pick up again. No, I'm not, as somebody sarcastically said "a talented speed runner".

Also note: I clearly mentioned that I am away this week way earlier in the thread, really frustrating that the people who are supposed to help in this situation clearly aren't even bothering to properly engage in the dispute (i,e. making it out that I'm going to spend my Easter break somehow doctoring the video taken from a mobile phone or some shit all to prove that my digital achievements are legitimate when not).

Irrespective of that, the screenshots authenticity can be checked via. websites like: http://fotoforensics.com/

Where you can see that the images have not been altered with via. photo editing software (I can barely rotate a picture lmfao). I'm beginning to see that even recording a video when I return will just be a waste of time as what is recorded will also be questioned, ultimately leading it to be a wild goose chase that doesn't exactly amount to much.

I respect that what has occurred makes it extremely unfair for fellow trophy hunters. But if evidence to the contrary is dismissed indefinitely and doubted heavily before I even get a moment to return and present it is beyond irritating. Considering just taking the blow and moving on with it at this stage but I'll see how things progress before I decide.

Apologies I can't always have my PS3 at the ready, having a life sort of gets in the way you know? 

The only question I have is how can the timestamps be different between your PS3 and PSNProfiles. If there's no explanation for that, going by the timestamps visible on this website all flags must remain.

2 hours ago, Martain2 said:

Thank you @hBLOXs

@MMDE I seem to have been picked up for simply suggesting that The Two Thrones can likely have the trophies unlocked as the OP has them legitimately because the game before it (Warrior Within) allows you to have multiple save files on different difficulties all at the same time and at no point did i give a step by step guide (or talk down to anybody unlike @Starlove-) on exactly what the OP would have needed to do/say to defend themselves. I didn't even confirm that TTT has this ability just that WW does and if TTT doesn't have this ability the OP would still need to explain exactly what they have done.
I always thought we are here both to question and defend the disputers if necessary and If we are starting to question games/trophies that don't look out of the realms of possibility we are gonna have a lot of picky flags going out soon for merely doing something entirely possible by game/system design.

I know what they picked on, and I agree with it. It's like the silly doing CoD classic 3 times parallel, to have the different difficulties all pop within minutes of each other. We know it's likely a downloaded save, no point giving them that out unless they say that is what they did. I did something similar for Oddworld New n Tasty due to needing a difficult playthrough where you saved everyone and a speedrun playthrough where you saved everyone. Did a level on hard where I saved everyone, then I speedran the level on easy where I saved everyone. Easy to speedrun it when you just did it on hard and know the level. Lots of puzzles and secrets.

Edited by MMDE

2 minutes ago, Raitandrul said:

The only question I have is how can the timestamps be different between your PS3 and PSNProfiles. If there's no explanation for that, going by the timestamps visible on this website all flags must remain.

Other than video and photographic evidence there isn't proof I'm telling the truth. But truth or not, it doesn't create an explanation for the case-stated. So in order words, this has all essentially been for nothing. Would have been much quicker to have just said "sorry, regardless of proof once the timestamps differ you cannot get back onto the leaderboard". 

Would have saved a lot of time and stress for the most part and considering admin alluded to the fact that even video-evidence wouldn't really change anything, there isn't much of a reason to pursue this dispute. I've been nothing but cooperative, answered every question, did everything that was asked *blah blah blah*.

If there is no explanation at hand for this and the timestamps = permanent flagging then let us be done with this. Everyone is wasting their time on a wild goose chase otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, Shakilrahman96 said:

Other than video and photographic evidence there isn't proof I'm telling the truth. But truth or not, it doesn't create an explanation for the case-stated. So in order words, this has all essentially been for nothing. Would have been much quicker to have just said "sorry, regardless of proof once the timestamps differ you cannot get back onto the leaderboard". 

Would have saved a lot of time and stress for the most part and considering admin alluded to the fact that even video-evidence wouldn't really change anything, there isn't much of a reason to pursue this dispute. I've been nothing but cooperative, answered every question, did everything that was asked *blah blah blah*.

If there is no explanation at hand for this and the timestamps = permanent flagging then let us be done with this. Everyone is wasting their time on a wild goose chase otherwise. 

We'll wait for your CASE CHANGING video.

Heck, there's not even proof those screen shots are yours, all we can do now is wait for your irrefutable proof, no one's saying you don't have it.

Edited by Raitandrul

20 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I know what they picked on, and I agree with it. It's like the silly doing CoD classic 3 times parallel, to have the different difficulties all pop within minutes of each other. We know it's likely a downloaded save, no point giving them that out unless they say that is what they did. I did something similar for Oddworld New n Tasty due to needing a difficult playthrough where you saved everyone and a speedrun playthrough where you saved everyone. Did a level on hard where I saved everyone, then I speedran the level on easy where I saved everyone. Easy to speedrun it when you just did it on hard and know the level. Lots of puzzles and secrets.

So despite not actually detailing an explanation for the game in question but rather suggesting one for the game before it it is still classed as answering the question for them and giving them an out?
However if i was too fully detail which saves to make, when to make them (as previously done by @Starlove- who i'm not sure has even played the games) and how to explain them away for the OP i'd be fine?

Edited by Martain2

@Shakilrahman96 There are impossible timestamps on your Batman Arkham Origins game.  Can you confirm if anything is different on your system for that game? Thank you.

I'm a little confused why this is still open. There's a lot of evidence that these trophies are illegitimate, and nothing even remotely proving they're not, except this person's word. Which never gets taken seriously in any other disputes. There's no proof that any of the screenshots are even their profile. They're likely just taking screenshots of other people's trophies.

16 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

@Shakilrahman96 There are impossible timestamps on your Batman Arkham Origins game.  Can you confirm if anything is different on your system for that game? Thank you.

Sending you a PM now Incase I give anything up here.

OP is going to stay flagged on all games.  You're just not on leaderboards.  You can do everything else otherwise.