The Wings Of Solidarity

RJP_X

the trophy where you let no teammates die, does anyone know if allies are allowed to retreat or be knocked out when finishing a battle? there are certain characters that retreat instead of facing perma death. like one chapter i can think of that i just finished, chapter 16, where its best to let your 2nd tank get crushed when the kings tank tank enters the battle field while you use Welkin's tank to complete the mission. the pilot of the 2nd tank simply retreats rather than being killed for good. you basically don't want to use up any valuable turns on that mission.

also i noticed when you finish a battle and allies have been KO'd but you didn't get a chance to revive them, and it hasn't been 3 turns for perma death, they're still alive in your roster.

i just want to clarify this trophy when i get to my second playthrough, thanks. 

49 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

the trophy where you let no teammates die, does anyone know if allies are allowed to retreat or be knocked out when finishing a battle? there are certain characters that retreat instead of facing perma death. like one chapter i can think of that i just finished, chapter 16, where its best to let your 2nd tank get crushed when the kings tank tank enters the battle field while you use Welkin's tank to complete the mission. the pilot of the 2nd tank simply retreats rather than being killed for good. you basically don't want to use up any valuable turns on that mission.

also i noticed when you finish a battle and allies have been KO'd but you didn't get a chance to revive them, and it hasn't been 3 turns for perma death, they're still alive in your roster.

i just want to clarify this trophy when i get to my second playthrough, thanks. 

They can go down, but you cannot let them be down for more than 3 turns or get captured by the enemy... In other words, if you're character is permanently dead and can no longer use them, you'll be locked out for that playthrough. Otherwise, you are good.

I never tested it with the letting the shamrock go down, but I'd assume it's the same. Can't say for certain though.

Though, you should not have any issues with this on the second playthrough as you can pretty much mow everyone down with command orders and a lvl 20 scout Alicia.

7 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

They can go down, but you cannot let them be down for more than 3 turns or get captured by the enemy... In other words, if you're character is permanently dead and can no longer use them, you'll be locked out for that playthrough. Otherwise, you are good.

I never tested it with the letting the shamrock go down, but I'd assume it's the same. Can't say for certain though.

Though, you should not have any issues with this on the second playthrough as you can pretty much mow everyone down with command orders and a lvl 20 scout Alicia.

i'm actually quite terrible at this game and am using a level 20 Alicia with hidden potential and defense/caution commands. i get nervous before every battle, i take a break before starting the next one. some battles she cant participate in/or be any help in. chapter 16 was an odd one, you basically want just the tanks. well from the video i saw. because the kings tank plows the entire field basically while you gotta advance with just Welkin.

actually that brings another question, do you have to use commands every turn for them to remain active? i imagine so, as i've been, but was kinda hoping they'd last for more turns to have more action usages lol.

17 minutes ago, RJP_X said:

i'm actually quite terrible at this game and am using a level 20 Alicia with hidden potential and defense/caution commands. i get nervous before every battle, i take a break before starting the next one. some battles she cant participate in/or be any help in. chapter 16 was an odd one, you basically want just the tanks. well from the video i saw. because the kings tank plows the entire field basically while you gotta advance with just Welkin.

actually that brings another question, do you have to use commands every turn for them to remain active? i imagine so, as i've been, but was kinda hoping they'd last for more turns to have more action usages lol.

Yes, it's every turn unfortunately. I normally don't fill all my slots and tend to pretty much use scouts and commands most of the time. Smoke bombs can save your life as well so plan accordingly. I hardly ever used shamrock at all tbh. Smoke bombs and Scouts. Though, some missions will need the rocket launchers.