Mementos?

Gamer-Girls-FTW

If anyone playing this game has figured out exactly how you get the mementos, I'd appreciate the insight. This is the last trophy that I need and have been trying to get the last few mementos but I've not had any luck. I'm pretty sure I've defeated all bosses and I've also completed the game. I've completed all side quests (that I know of) save for the Bibis ones that don't appear to give you anything more than XP and Daler. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/03/2018 at 4:27 AM, Gamer-Girls-FTW said:

If anyone playing this game has figured out exactly how you get the mementos, I'd appreciate the insight. This is the last trophy that I need and have been trying to get the last few mementos but I've not had any luck. I'm pretty sure I've defeated all bosses and I've also completed the game. I've completed all side quests (that I know of) save for the Bibis ones that don't appear to give you anything more than XP and Daler. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

When did you get the family ties trophy? I cured Uncle Benjo, and ive completed the game (made a save before this) but still dont have it.

8 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

When did you get the family ties trophy? I cured Uncle Benjo, and ive completed the game (made a save before this) but still dont have it.

You've gotta also save the person at the crash site in the frozen wasteland place. It's a quest and you need to bring him 5 parts that are scattered about the frozen wasteland. Once you do this, you'll earn the trophy. Also, if it means anything to anyone, I was missing one memento. It is the astrologist outside of the Owl Tide library. You must talk to him 2 or 3 times to unlock the purple books. He doesn't have a speech bubble over his head making him very easy to miss.

2 hours ago, Gamer-Girls-FTW said:

You've gotta also save the person at the crash site in the frozen wasteland place. It's a quest and you need to bring him 5 parts that are scattered about the frozen wasteland. Once you do this, you'll earn the trophy. Also, if it means anything to anyone, I was missing one memento. It is the astrologist outside of the Owl Tide library. You must talk to him 2 or 3 times to unlock the purple books. He doesn't have a speech bubble over his head making him very easy to miss.

Yeah i got the platinum now, i actually thought it was a typo and thought it ment Bryn (the blue guy). Last two mementos i needed was the 150 ghost kills and the man outside the library. Also in the library theres the only indoor dig location for Taika which gives you a weapon part.