Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShadowStar83x

Legendary Edition trophies

8 posts in this topic

Most of the trophies are for defeating opponents with specific moves. Doesn't look like anything too insanely difficult.

bye, the looks of the trophies that they are already getting unlocked, I would assume you don't need to get the moves from loot boxes? 

3 hours ago, Yuichiro-Akuhei said:

bye, the looks of the trophies that they are already getting unlocked, I would assume you don't need to get the moves from loot boxes? 

Correct it’s all the special moves except a couple like sub-zero you have to throw his ice clones x10.

10 trophies are easy and two are annoying, which are push your self and kidd thunder.

so all of them can be done with the ultimate edition, or is there anything new you only get with legendary?

9 hours ago, Skargarim said:

so all of them can be done with the ultimate edition, or is there anything new you only get with legendary?

Yeah if you have the ultimate you can unlock the trophies. It's mainly all the dlc that was released.  

Only thing that sucks about this is the Darkseid trophy. Oh, and the glitchy nature of almost all of the trophies. 

I can't even do the advanced tutorial trophy because I am completely useless at doing combos lol