Bling Brigade session notes

Evertonian

Was lucky enough to bag this trophy last night in a session on here

For those of you who are going to do the sessions arranged over next couple of days I thought I would note a couple of pointers

Even at this late stage there are still a few random folks playing mp on this title and so if you set up the session as public like we originally did, then you will most likely get someone join in who is not in a chrome skin

So set it up as a private friends game (3 lap race obviously) and invite in the members from the session list. If you have more than 8 then get some sort of rota or queue

When you get your invite the PS3 message box message will not take you to the game to join. You must press select on your controller while you are in in the online menu. This brings up a note to allow you to view invites and you can join from there

Most importantly though is make sure you have selected your Chrome Skin when you select your ship

Once finished the trophy should pop as the results page.

I know all of this is very basic stuff but with only a few days till the server shutdown you don't have many attempts to get it right.

Good luck