are there differences between this and the first game?

No this is the exact same game, the same story and the same characters, the only thing different is the title of the game...

What kind of question is that seriously ? A quick search on internet could provide the answers you are looking for.

On a more serious note, you should really try this game in my opinion, because as opposed to what most people are saying, loot boxes are not even needed to play the game without feeling any kind of disadvantage. The loot boxes are only here for people who prefer paying for a character that they could obtain in less than 10 minutes of gameplay. (The game is generous enough to give you really good Orcs without having to use loot boxes) The game even gives you free money  every now and then to buy loot boxes, so if you enjoyed the first one give this one a go and make your own opinion on this game. 

Edited by itachi-destroyer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, itachi-destroyer said:

No this is the exact same game, the same story and the same characters, the only thing different is the title of the game...

What kind of question is that seriously ? A quick search on internet could provide the answers you are looking for.

jeez chill xD 

but anyway i didn't mean it was EXACTLY THE SAME. i was just asking if there are major differences between this and the first game but anyway thanks! xD 

21 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

jeez chill xD 

but anyway i didn't mean it was EXACTLY THE SAME. i was just asking if there are major differences between this and the first game but anyway thanks! xD 

There is a fortress attack/defend system not present in the previous game. The final act of the game is purely this and it's a hell of a slog. You have to defend 20 sieges and whilst it's certainly doable without purchasing loot boxes (I didn't) it's clearly in the game to sell them. The game is excellent but it's been severely let down by their inclusion 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...