import suggestions?

can anyone suggest a good reliable place to import an english version on disk? im trying to get it for my gf and she wants a physical copy but i cant find it for a good price on ebay and when i have they have horrible reviews for the seller and i tried amazon.uk but apparently they have a restriction on sending games to the usa so any suggestions im trying to go in the 30 dollar market

From Australia, I've bought from ozgameshop.com. They're UK based and ship worldwide. Game's going for something like $30 USD I believe and you also get player points with your purchase. Pretty good if you buy from them again as the points go towards money off future purchases. 

Edited by igs63

How about Play-Asia? They sell an asian version with english audio & subs for US$29.99: https://www.play-asia.com/assassins-creed-rogue-remastered-chinese-english-subs/13/70btlj

There are still shipping costs though. But you can at least save US$3, if you enter the coupon code GEMATSU during checkout. The field to enter it can be accessed on the payment method page.

I've got no clue if stores in my country ship international (+they are in dutch so not much help I guess but maybe you can google translate it?)

www.mediamarkt.nl

www.bol.com

www.gamemania.nl

3 sites I use where I buy my games, hardware and whatever they sell.