Most favorite game franchise ( Difficulty and Enjoyment)

REAPER4536

Skyrim - I grew up on The Elder Scrolls and have dumped over 1000+ hours into Skyrim across every platform it has been released on. It’s not as grindy as most other RPGs but it does take a while to get the platinum. To this day I have yet to play an RPG that has immersed me as much as this masterpiece. The only one I can think of that comes close is Mass Effect 3. Speaking of...

Mass Effect 3 - This game is a true masterpiece of science fiction and storytelling. Most of the trophies are quite east but require some time to earn. The only really difficult trophy is completing the game on insanity difficulty, but I also managed to earn that one in only a few days due to maxing out all my party members. The multiplayer was quite fun as well. BioWare really knows how to do co-op.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Sony’s flagship series and my favorite action adventure saga. This one also happens to be my favorite in the series. Pretty easy trophy list, Crushing could be challenging at some points but nothing nobody can’t endure with patience. 

The Walking Dead - I earned this platinum twice on PS3 and PS VITA so that should tell you how much I love this game. Extremely easy platinum because you only have to beat the game but that’s fine - it’s all about the journey anyway.

• Like 1

Harvest Moon. The newer games haven't impressed me, but it was my favorite series growing up, and I don't think anything will ever replace it. There was just something so relaxing about hopping on the game for a few hours and planting a garden or making friends with the townsfolk. There was always something to do, but rarely any pressure to get it done. It was as much or as little as you wanted it to be, and that's not something I see in most other games. Back to Nature and HM64 are probably the best in the series.

XCOM as a respectable second. At first glance, it seems as far removed from Harvest Moon as you can get, but the same gameplay elements are there. Instead of a farm, you have a base. Instead of friends, you have soldiers. You grow attached to the people who are on your side, and you're always making critical decisions about things like crafting and upgrades and storage. The freedom to play the game your own way -- and the limited narrative -- allows you to build your own storyline. Of course, XCOM is one of the hardest series out there, and you're looking at several playthroughs in every game if you want the platinum. If they ever remaster XCOM: Enemy Unknown or Enemy Within for the PS4...well, there goes three months of my life.

Pokemon third. They're all good.

Edited by Cassylvania