King´s Edition

I wasn't thinking in getting it (was going for the Prince's Edition, since I kind of got disappointed with the last expensive Collector's Edition that I got from Namco), but since I was forced to make a change in my trip plans for today because of some stuff at work (had to delay the trip for tomorrow and had nothing to do this evening), I decided to try my luck on some stores to buy the Prince's Edition, since I hadn't pre-ordered it, but when I went to pay, I asked if they had the King's Edition, since there was none shown in the store, but they had it, so, I brought that!!

I think that I didn't got this happy with a collector's edition for quite a few years now (well, I'm just as excited with the Monster Hunter PS4 Pro, but that's more then just an expensive collector's edition, since that's an actual PS4..).

Getting back to this King's edition, after seeing the artwork book + Vinyl case/book thing + the music globe, it really makes the Prince edition kind of pricey in comparison, since those extra items do look like actually good quality stuff (or at least much higher quality then you see on collector's editions nowadays.. I can't see how underwhelm I was by Tekken 7 collector's edition.. and that was the same price as this, I think..) and easily justify the extra 65€.

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 2

Definitely agree. Best collectors edition hands down and finally something completely worth the money. I bought it for the music box and didn't really even check what else was in it. I was blown away when I unboxed it. The picture disc is gorgeous!! Amazing art book, nice steelbook with a making of blu-ray inside and of course the season pass is included as well ? Can't go wrong with this one!

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 1

My one is in the post. The vinyl looks pretty slick, I like collecting vinyls so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this one :D just hope I enjoy it a bit more than the First Ni No Kuni, found the character development to be extremely mediocre for a JRPG. The ending was even more dissatisfying. 

For those who've played it, Japanese or English dubs? wasn't too keen on Oliver, his mom and Este's english dub voices. Really liked Shadar, Mr.Drippy, Swaine and the White Witch's english dubs though. 

• Like 1

You can select Jap and Eng dubs in options before the game starts. With indeed subs. However I have to say (as someone who speaks a little bit Japanese) the subs are pretty bad. 

Ontopic: I did not get the Kings edition, but I already have my regrets after reading your comments. 

Edited by KatsuroMakoto
  • Like 1