freud trophy how to beat a lvl 23 speech

I am here and confirmed this is glitch in v1.3. it is not 4 persuade option anymore. I have combination of 26 speech level and the game just down me to 20.

Intimidate option also glitch even i have at 18 but it require less than that and still failed no matter what.

v1.4 is going to be up next week hopefully will fixed this trophy too.

Edited by FielVeredus

Try to boost it with the guards in every town. Just pickpocket them while standing in front of them and then speech challenge them. Their speech skill will increase every time you do it until it hits 21, then you can't win anymore. Simply go to the next guard and repeat, until you beat every guard in town. Now off to the next town and repeat =)
I did this and got from lvl 19 to lvl 20 in no time.
It's boring, yes, but it works... 
Good luck with this trophy =)

Edited by chozume
  • Like 1

On 24-3-2018 at 0:22 AM, weggelopen said:

hi i having trouble with this trophy

his speech lvl is 23 and i can't get a higher lvl then 20 even with boosting

finally found a solution
when strength is failing
go to rattay bath house and stab the chick where you can trade for a bath 1 time
(right before you go the erik’s tent)
by doing this it reduce eriks strength but it will increase its speech and charisma
so the more you stab the lower eriks strength will be but the higher his speech and charisma
it dose not really matter if it’s the bath house chick but it can be anyone so long it’s away from guards but still that there are some witness

chozume wtf did you not read my message......

the speech cap is 20 and his speech is 23

but nvm i found a solution

So, it is possible to obtain this trophy in this patch ??? not really understand. I mean I have like 18 intimidation stat and still failed while Erik clearly has lower than 18.

Edit : found more well-written , easier to understand version of method , will try it myself later.

My stats were more then high enough, but i kept failing on the "strength option" with these stats: Speech: 20, Charisma: 13, Strength: 17,
My reputation with Rattay was at 90. After a killing spree and jail time, the reputation was lowered to 67.
Fast traveled back to Talmberg and waited until the jail-buff dissapeared, took a few potions and a bath in the nearby trough, (this to make sure my stats were more the high enough), and talked to Erik once more. This time Erik's stats were 14-11-11. My charisma was to low so i had to change to more fancy clothing and try again. This time the achievment popped. 

In conclusion, lower Rattay reputation, lower Erik stat. that's it.

Edited by FielVeredus

• 3 weeks later...