"No Timestamp" Trophies

Hey,

I have a PS Vita trophy without a timestamp, which is now apparently the first tyophy I earned. The timestamp not being there is actually correct, as my trophy list on PS3 mentions something of the like as well, but of course the PS3 has no nice features like "First Trophy" and I would really like to know what my first trophy actually was.

Would there be any way to exclude trophies like this from the site's features?

Thanks!

You can see it on https://psnprofiles.com/MassZERO, by the way.

Hey,

I have a PS Vita trophy without a timestamp, which is now apparently the first tyophy I earned. The timestamp not being there is actually correct, as my trophy list on PS3 mentions something of the like as well, but of course the PS3 has no nice features like "First Trophy" and I would really like to know what my first trophy actually was.

Would there be any way to exclude trophies like this from the site's features?

Thanks!

You can see it on https://psnprofiles.com/MassZERO, by the way.

I think when you signed up your account conflicted with the PSN Profiles servers, don't worry it can be fixed. :)

I think when you signed up your account conflicted with the PSN Profiles servers, don't worry it can be fixed. :)

It's likely nothing like that. As I mentioned, there's no registered timestamp for the trophy on my PS3, either. My PS Vita just never registered the date and time.

Happened many o` times with me. You're out of luck. 

Why? I don't know the workings of the API, but I can only imagine there must be a way to exclude timestampless trophies from the milestones block. Just for the record, I couldn't care less about the trophy itself not having a timestamp on the PS3 trophy list.

Edited by Mass Zero

We could exclude it but most "no timestamp" trophies are the users first, if we exclude them then no milestones will be correct.

Is there not a possibility to skip the trophies without a timestamp for the First Trophy field, but still use them for counting?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm whining here, but I really feel like it's a speck of dirt on my profile and I can imagine I'm probably not the only one. Some people are never pleased. :P

• Like 1

Is there not a possibility to skip the trophies without a timestamp for the First Trophy field, but still use them for counting?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm whining here, but I really feel like it's a speck of dirt on my profile and I can imagine I'm probably not the only one. Some people are never pleased. :P

No matter how it's done it will be wrong for someone, only way for it to be right is to not have trophies with no timestamp.

Wouldn't it cause less problems if the trophies with no timestamp are treated at the end of the list?

I imagine this current scenario:

First trophy: Title A

100th trophy: Title B

Then, a trophy with no timestamp is earned:

First trophy: No timestamp trophy

100th trophy: Title C

Result: herp derp rage!

If trophies with no timestamps are treated last, threads like these wouldn't be an issue anymore,

It would still be like this for them:

Xth trophy: No timestamp trophies

Result: Happy because their trophy order isn't screwed up as they see it.

• Like 1

Wouldn't it cause less problems if the trophies with no timestamp are treated at the end of the list?

I imagine this current scenario:

Then, a trophy with no timestamp is earned:

First trophy: No timestamp trophy

100th trophy: Title C

Result: herp derp rage!

If trophies with no timestamps are treated last, threads like these wouldn't be an issue anymore,

It would still be like this for them:

Xth trophy: No timestamp trophies

Result: Happy because their trophy order isn't screwed up as they see it.

In most cases, "no timestamp" are a users first trophies.

No matter how it's done it will be wrong for someone, only way for it to be right is to not have trophies with no timestamp.

Is there maybe a way that an option could be added so each person with "No Timestamp" trophies could choose whether they wanted them to be counted at the start or the end of their list?

We could exclude it but most "no timestamp" trophies are the users first, if we exclude them then no milestones will be correct.

My milestones aren't correct anyway due to this. better to exclude them I'd say. 

Everytime I get a new timeless trophy, all my orders are jumbled. Or at least don't count them as your first. 

• 2 years later...

How do no timestamp trophies are created

f60f968070f21ba3f1b42d856e26a10f921fda19

No Timestamps are earned when you played something before activating your PSN on that system. So let us say you bought a Vita and checked out Welcome Park but didn't activate your PSN. Then everything you earned in Welcome Park would be No Timestamp

• Like 2

In most cases, "no timestamp" are a users first trophies.

In most cases those trophies are NOT their first. My friend has the terminator salvation plat as his first trophy milestone and we all know that is impossible. If an user has 23 timeless trophies, one of them is randomly chosen by the RNGesus to be the "frist" trophy. I agree with the other guy suggested, having the timeless trophies ignored for the first trophy would be the best. Just fit all of them after the first trophy at the total count and it should be okay. Same would apply for first plat.

EDIT: Holy shit this thread is old.

Edited by TheYuriG

f60f968070f21ba3f1b42d856e26a10f921fda19

No Timestamps are earned when you played something before activating your PSN on that system. So let us say you bought a Vita and checked out Welcome Park but didn't activate your PSN. Then everything you earned in Welcome Park would be No Timestamp

actually i got my first trophies before i started my psnID and they all have time stamps. I always thought no time stamp trophies came from people who never set up time and date when they first played on that system. But it's just my assumption LOL

actually i got my first trophies before i started my psnID and they all have time stamps. I always thought no time stamp trophies came from people who never set up time and date when they first played on that system. But it's just my assumption LOL

That's because of one of the PS3 patches  IIRC which patch it was, though.

Yeah.. Welcome Park ruined my milestones. I don't think I was able to connect to the internet at the time I got my Vita. I have some missing milestones from when I first got my PS3, but my first trophies were from a family members console which did give timestamps. It would be nice to have my first trophy as my actual first trophy and my milestones to be restored. Oh well, Hannah Montana can stay as my 2,000th now.

• 3 years later...

Last week, after 10,600 trophies I got my first "no timestamp" trophy and it sucks.

I took my PS4 away with me to play CTR on release day, played a few hours and unlocked 50% of the trophies. Then I noticed the first one had this problem.

Back home I thought unlocking it again on my PS4Pro would fix it, but it kept the original unsynced data messing up everyhing on my profile.

The weird thing is that I got 2 trophies at the same time, but only one is missing the timestamp. 

I wonder why they haven't figure out a way to fix this.

• Like 1