Trophy Guide help required

Hi brave Holy Knights,

I'm looking for someone who can help me fill my trophy guide for this game. It's not that its a problem for me to do so but I rather not get too ahead into the story of the game before I see the season 3 anime. Since that anime is still airing and will take at least another 3 months to finish, I wondered if there's someone here who would like to fill the gaps in my guide regarding that. I'm looking for someone that has the platinum or is very close to achieving it. You will also need to have written at least 1 other trophy guide yourself (2 if it are DLC trophy guides). Sorry for the restrictions but there's a certain quality i wanna upheld. If you are interested, comment on this post or write me a message.

I'm looking forward to the cooperation ^_^

• Like 1

I have not started playing this game yet but from what i have heard its mostly only about the stuff that happens in season 1 of the anime and just includes a few things from the beginning of season 2 like Escanor and Zeldoris so i dont think you need to worry about spoilers and can just continue working on the trophy guide.

I really want somebody to make a trophy guide for this game that can help me get S ranks and get all the other trophies that can be hard or confusing to get so i hope you can finish the guide soon.

Good Luck.

Edited by CyberLance

@CyberLance As far as I can tell it contains everything. Which keeps me from finishing the game as I want to see the anime progression prior to the games story progression. This game is basically the anime in game form which doesn't help because that means everything in the game also happens in the anime. And I wanna avoid anime spoilers.

No i read that the game is an heavily abridged version of the first season and it got some non canon parts about you meeting Escanor and Zeldoris so if you have seen the first season of the anime already it wont spoil almost anything.

The game is not about what happens in season 2 if thats what your worried about.

Edited by CyberLance

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/24/2018 at 1:31 PM, CyberLance said:

No i read that the game is an heavily abridged version of the first season and it got some non canon parts about you meeting Escanor and Zeldoris so if you have seen the first season of the anime already it wont spoil almost anything.

The game is not about what happens in season 2 if thats what your worried about.

That's straight false. It does spoil aspects of S2. Not just who the 7th Deadly Sin is, but other aspects too. Like a couple pretty big revelations.

8 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

That's straight false. It does spoil aspects of S2. Not just who the 7th Deadly Sin is, but other aspects too. Like a couple pretty big revelations.

Thats exactly why im not publishing the guide yet. Im waiting for the anime to finish so i can catch up in game and complete the guide. Or someone has to approach me and wants to fill in all the S2 stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-04-16 at 4:01 PM, Elvick_ said:

I beat the game a while ago and its only about what happens in the first season so it does not spoil anything from season 2 at all.

You meet Escanor and Zeldoris yea but its completely different from the anime.

6 hours ago, CyberLance said:

I beat the game a while ago and its only about what happens in the first season so it does not spoil anything from season 2 at all.

You meet Escanor and Zeldoris yea but its completely different from the anime.

I beat the game awhile ago too and you're wrong. That's why I told you, that you were wrong.

Because you are.

Spoiler

It shows Dreyfus is still alive in some capacity. It shows Zeldoris, who is in and of himself a spoiler.

You're wrong. PS: You're wrong.

Edited by Elvick_

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-04-29 at 4:38 AM, Elvick_ said:

I beat the game awhile ago too and you're wrong. That's why I told you, that you were wrong.

Because you are.

Hide contents

It shows Dreyfus is still alive in some capacity. It shows Zeldoris, who is in and of himself a spoiler.

You're wrong. PS: You're wrong.

I was only thinking about Escanor and Zeldoris and in my opinion just seeing 2 future characters is not a big deal or much of a spoiler  and the way they appear is completely different from the main series anyway.

Its just like seeing characters that has not showed up yet in the openings.

Just a fun little hint or tease of things to come.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
16 hours ago, KingTocco said:

Hey did you ever end up finishing the guide for this? 

Nah i did not. its like 30% done but i putted this game on hold. i need to get back into it sometime. If you wanna help with the guide though that would be appreciated.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

@Gr4de_04 Update? Trophies look pretty straightforward to me or am I wrong?

Semi-straightforward. But theres techinical details. However I stopped writing this guide all together earlier last year cuz I had to unepectidly sell my PS4. I think i gave the data to someone else but i'm not sure.

6 minutes ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Semi-straightforward. But theres techinical details. However I stopped writing this guide all together earlier last year cuz I had to unepectidly sell my PS4. I think i gave the data to someone else but i'm not sure.

Oh, that's unfortunate. If there's still no PSNP guide by the time I get this game on discount, I might write it depending on how much time I got. Thanks for replying!

• 3 months later...

The trophies are straight forward. A lot unlock just by playing, however, the quests pop up at random and not all the quests appear until the end and some of the trophies relate to completing all the quests and getting S ranks (10,000 points for most missions or 3,000 for the errands).

The trickiest bit is remembering which quests you've achieved S rank on as there's no game checklist unless you walk up to the quest. Don't worry about any quests that are on islands etc, you get the ability to traverse rivers/streams with the Boar Hat and the ability to fly as you progress. 

• Like 2