I wonder if the Debug mode for this game works? Like Jak & Daxter?

Unlock All Weapons/Gadgets

Enter the Pause menu and press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, and Square. This cheat does not automatically unlock all weapons and gadgets but rather allows the player to obtain and remove weapons and gadgets at will by going to either the 'Weapons' or 'Gadgets' section, selecting a grid and then pressing L3. Weapons unlocked this way will be at LV1.

Unlock All Planets/Missions

Enter the Pause menu and press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, and Circle. This will allow the player to access any planet in the game once they gain access to the ship. This also unlocks two unused planets named 'level15_cityname' and '#', the latter using the Insomniac Museum's planet in the Galactic Map menu, despite the fact the Museum cannot be accessed this way. Trying to fly to either of these planets will crash the game.

Edited by StephenSan184

33 minutes ago, StephenSan184 said:

Enter the Pause menu and press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, and Square. This cheat does not automatically unlock all weapons and gadgets but rather allows the player to obtain and remove weapons and gadgets at will by going to either the 'Weapons' or 'Gadgets' section, selecting a grid and then pressing L3. Weapons unlocked this way will be at LV1.

Unlock All Planets/Missions

Enter the Pause menu and press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, and Circle. This will allow the player to access any planet in the game once they gain access to the ship. This also unlocks two unused planets named 'level15_cityname' and '#', the latter using the Insomniac Museum's planet in the Galactic Map menu, despite the fact the Museum cannot be accessed this way. Trying to fly to either of these planets will crash the game.

And does this help with trophies?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Has anyone given this a try yet?

Vita version: Only the second one works where you can fly to any planet. I can't unlock any weapons because L3 doesn't 'work.' The rear touchpad changes the menu you are in. Also, no trophies popped when flying to the last planet.

Edited by DrHambone
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 24/03/2018 at 6:55 PM, StephenSan184 said:

Doing this with the RY3NO will award the RY3NO silver trophy upon pressing L3 on the correct box and having the weapon selected in-game. I don't believe this has been mentioned before on the PSNP Forums so I'm going to do so on this 2 year old topic to reinforce that using debug modes left in by devs isn't flaggable (because of this, unlocking the RY3NO before getting the final boss trophies is fine).

Again, the weapon unlock debug cheat isn't on the Vita port for R&C 3. I did this on the PS3 version, despite this topic being tied to the Vita game forum.

Edited by PepsiMaxVanilla
  • Like 2