det_gittes

Fastest platinum achiever

41 posts in this topic

Why is the person with the fastest platinum achievement not off the leaderboards? It's the strangest of profiles with most of the games completed in a matter of seconds - as a non-premium member I cannot report it but it's strange that no one has done so yet.

4 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Why is the person with the fastest platinum achievement not off the leaderboards? It's the strangest of profiles with most of the games completed in a matter of seconds - as a non-premium member I cannot report it but it's strange that no one has done so yet.

You don't have to be premium to report anymore, you just have to own the game.  FYI,

It looks like a lot of their other games have been reported anyway, so it's just a case of waiting until the flag team approve the reports and it will be off the leaderboard (and possibly removed from the site)

10 minutes ago, Alternatewarning said:

You don't have to be premium to report anymore, you just have to own the game.  FYI,

Thanks for the clarification, I actually didn't know that! 

Im really pissed. I spent 10 hrs a day for months practicing and finally got almost all the trophies on Necrodancer, and this hacker came in and platinumed a bunch of super difficult rare games including Necrodancer in literally seconds. 

https://psnprofiles.com/MrSar7ar

All 27 Trophies
6th August 2018 • Platinum in 19 seconds

Super Hydorah • NA
All 21 Trophies
6th August 2018 • Platinum in 16 seconds

All 29 Trophies
6th August 2018 • Platinum in 17 seconds

etc, there's dozens

So the rarity on Coda goes down because some cheater.

Edited by k1ttyloaf

25 minutes ago, k1ttyloaf said:

Im really pissed. I spent 10 hrs a day for months practicing and finally got almost all the trophies on Necrodancer, and this hacker came in and platinumed a bunch of super difficult rare games including Necrodancer in literally seconds. 

https://psnprofiles.com/MrSar7ar

All 27 Trophies
6th August 2018 • Platinum in 19 seconds

Super Hydorah • NA
All 21 Trophies
6th August 2018 • Platinum in 16 seconds

All 29 Trophies
6th August 2018 • Platinum in 17 seconds

etc, there's dozens

So the rarity on Coda goes down because some cheater.

They'll get removed in time as they get reported 

For some reason, it won't allow me to report him

Edited by k1ttyloaf

23 minutes ago, k1ttyloaf said:

Then he has already been reported and the cheater team will need to approve it

4 hours ago, k1ttyloaf said:

4 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Then he has already been reported and the cheater team will need to approve it

Yeah, ultra rare games such as the Crypt of the Necrodancer are typically well guarded against cheaters so it should be a short-lived disturbance on the achievers' list. It's funny, though, that there are regularly people who have tons of games completed within seconds on the vita - realistically they can't expect to get away with it so maybe there is some other explanation for their existence? Maybe the custom software automatically pops trophies when you load a game?

Or he might not actually be a member of this site and someone just registered his id on the website. He hardly has any activity going on for his profile on this site. Why register a obvious cheat account, knowing full well it would get notice.  

13 minutes ago, NirvanaShift said:

Or he might not actually be a member of this site and someone just registered his id on the website. He hardly has any activity going on for his profile on this site. Why register a obvious cheat account, knowing full well it would get notice.  

It's probably this. I often look people up as I play online with them and I've found some suspicious looking trophy lists on some of them. They could also just want to look at their stats and not care about the actual rankings.

Most people don't care about leaderboards- they just want to have a cooler profile then their friends :P That's why their are thousands of cheaters removed from the leaderboards but only a fraction of disputes. 

holy shit 16 secs in platinum this game,i believe flash spend more time in platinum this game

On 8/8/2018 at 1:46 AM, det_gittes said:

Yeah, ultra rare games such as the Crypt of the Necrodancer are typically well guarded against cheaters so it should be a short-lived disturbance on the achievers' list. It's funny, though, that there are regularly people who have tons of games completed within seconds on the vita - realistically they can't expect to get away with it so maybe there is some other explanation for their existence? Maybe the custom software automatically pops trophies when you load a game?

It's been known for awhile, that, like PS3, Vita games can be trophy hacked. Anyone could do it, without people being none the wiser, which is the bad part, since it only requires the Vita to be jailbroken. 

We got another cheater. Got lowest of the low and Coda within 0 seconds of eachother: PSV_4869

https://psnprofiles.com/PSV_4869

Can someone report him, for some reason i don't see an option to do it

In fact, his entire profile is just hacked trophies.

Edited by k1ttyloaf

1 hour ago, k1ttyloaf said:

If you can't report a person, it usually means the person has already been reported.

19 hours ago, k1ttyloaf said:

We got another cheater. Got lowest of the low and Coda within 0 seconds of eachother: PSV_4869

I check CoTN daily and im usually the one to report these people so don't worry :) 

I hate looking at those profiles and seeing all / most games completed in seconds.Damn these profiles should be deleted man I swear.

How to do that anyways? 

On 20/09/2018 at 1:50 AM, k1ttyloaf said:

150 platinums hacked bruh.Wow

24 minutes ago, k1ttyloaf said:

I finally got it. I've kind have been consumed by this game, as I wanted it to be my 100th platinum, so I haven't been able to play anything else in months. Low % is fine for 1 or 2 characters, but getting all 4 of the big 3 and dove in a row was obnoxious. Like a large amount of the time you get killed by nonsensical edge cases -- a yeti that is completely invisible in the corner, a minotaur that digs thru at the same beat you are, complex arrow shanigans. Normal % all chars is a cakewalk now tho, so if they get the DLC 13 in a row will be relaxing. I'm going to go play some easy games now. I feel a little sick. 

Well effin done!!! 

I finally got it. I've kind have been consumed by this game, as I wanted it to be my 100th platinum, so I haven't been able to play anything else in months. Low % is fine for 1 or 2 characters, but getting all 4 of the big 3 and dove in a row was obnoxious. Like a large amount of the time you get killed by nonsensical edge cases -- a yeti that is completely invisible in the corner, a minotaur that digs thru at the same beat you are, complex arrow shanigans. Normal % all chars is a cakewalk now tho, so if they get the DLC 13 in a row will be relaxing. I'm going to go play some easy games now. I feel a little sick. 

Now that’s what I’d like to call an achievement! Very well done dude! I am actually baffled by the fact you left this out for a milestone and haven’t played any games in between.. I did this as well upon beating Coda, but after nearly three months had passed I felt really burnt out and didn’t touch ND for a year or so. I’m really surprised you went straight to all char low% after Coda. That’s madness. May I ask you how much time you invested? How long did Coda and All char low% take you? I’m writing a guide atm for Crypt and I’ve spoken to two persons who managed to get all achievements on steam and both said they took over 1000 hours, so kinda want to make an estimate out of it. It’s unfortunate that the game doesn’t have an in-game timer, but I’m estimating myself around 800-900 hours. Once again, very well done! That's an incredible achievement and it's really nice to see that all your hard work has payed off. Mad props for sticking through with it, even after all the BS this game throws at you.

I am really glad to see that there’s another non-asian person who managed to get the platinum. Dedication at it’s finest. Now I’m waiting for the day when @lilpain97 or @SlimSanta94 comes home with this platinum. 

1000 hours seems right. I'd say about 4 hrs a day for about 2-3 months for coda and lowest each separately is actually fast.

If you are writing a guide, me and some other guys made some stuff already on this reddit thread if you want to use it: 

Edited by k1ttyloaf

huge congrats to you man, honestly great achievement.

24 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

Now that’s what I’d like to call an achievement! Very well done dude! I am actually baffled by the fact you left this out for a milestone and haven’t played any games in between.. I did this as well upon beating Coda, but after nearly three months had passed I felt really burnt out and didn’t touch ND for a year or so. I’m really surprised you went straight to all char low% after Coda. That’s madness. May I ask you how much time you invested? How long did Coda and All char low% take you? I’m writing a guide atm for Crypt and I’ve spoken to two persons who managed to get all achievements on steam and both said they took over 1000 hours, so kinda want to make an estimate out of it. It’s unfortunate that the game doesn’t have an in-game timer, but I’m estimating myself around 800-900 hours. Once again, very well done! That's an incredible achievement and it's really nice to see that all your hard work has payed off. Mad props for sticking through with it, even after all the BS this game throws at you.

I am really glad to see that there’s another non-asian person who managed to get the platinum. Dedication at it’s finest. Now I’m waiting for the day when @lilpain97 or @SlimSanta94 comes home with this platinum. 

Hahaha soon hopefully. I wanted this as my 100th plat but thats not looking possible due to money buying a xim. I either buy a new game, something more important or simply dont have money. Im sat at 70% because my dpad has worn-out xD so I just thought ill wait till I get a xim