det_gittes

Fastest platinum achiever

41 posts in this topic

Xim is basically required for coda, lol. It physically tired my thumb me to use the dpad on death metal

15 hours ago, k1ttyloaf said:

I finally got it. I've kind have been consumed by this game, as I wanted it to be my 100th platinum, so I haven't been able to play anything else in months. Low % is fine for 1 or 2 characters, but getting all 4 of the big 3 and dove in a row was obnoxious. Like a large amount of the time you get killed by nonsensical edge cases -- a yeti that is completely invisible in the corner, a minotaur that digs thru at the same beat you are, complex arrow shanigans. Normal % all chars is a cakewalk now tho, so if they get the DLC 13 in a row will be relaxing. I'm going to go play some easy games now. I feel a little sick. 

I've been keeping an eye on your progress for a little bit now, since you completed your regular all characters run and honestly you're actually incredible.. I figured after you set the WR time for Coda it would only be a matter of time until you'd beat it! I also have no idea how you can have the patience to sit there and play nothing else until it's completed, I get fed up and frustrated with Coda after an hour, you're on a whole other level xD Very well earned man, congrats! 

14 hours ago, Floriiss said:

I am really glad to see that there’s another non-asian person who managed to get the platinum. Dedication at it’s finest. Now I’m waiting for the day when @lilpain97 or @SlimSanta94 comes home with this platinum. 

One day man, one day.. I'm focusing on my master's degree currently so it might take me a little while yet to get Coda/All Chars low% done, but i've got my Xim now and i'll grind it out when I can :) 

Good luck. I recommend taking breaks from the game because i just went full obsessive with it and it was actually causing me stress and driving me insane lol

Hmm what?

We already have hackers on PS4 to pop trophies under seconds?! That’s new for me, I need a fresh update :o 

33 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Hmm what?

We already have hackers on PS4 to pop trophies under seconds?! That’s new for me, I need a fresh update :o 

It's a PS4/Vita shared list. 

*redacted* mislooked at something

Edited by nazareth357

That is very suspicious.

Either he is a world class Crypt gamer who spends several hours a day on the game or he cheated.

Is hard to prove if the platinium is legit or no, but if you look all the profil he have just vita game complete like DOA or UMVC3, so yes is suspicious but actually we Can thinks is legit...

In m'y opinion is vitæ jaylibreak for all vita game but i can't prove... 

First off he's 100% a cheat just like the 2nd fastest which would be 2 months but he was removed. They aren't on any LB for any game they own that has LB and all hard games/most games in general are vita games.

You said a 30 min all chars low%. I think current WR for standard is 28:24 and from all low% runs I see, it's mostly 2hrs. You would think someone that fast would upload the run to YT or upload it to in game LB but he hasn't. 

The way I see it with Necrodancer, If they're not on the in-game leaderboards (which 3 of them aren't) then they definitely hacked the trophies, no question. I keep a very close eye on this game because i'm currently trying to beat it and the 3 people in question seemingly just appeared out of nowhere and happen to have the platinum trophy for it now. 

Edited by SlimSanta94

Another thing that points to them hacking their trophies: on every legit Crypt of the Necrodancer list, if "In The Zone (4)" and "So Hardcore!" are earned at the same time, they unlock within 2 seconds or less of each other, since the same action unlocks them both and there is no "trophy lag" on PS4 or Vita like there is on PS3. However, the 3-day-completion-time list, those trophies popped 7 seconds apart. That might *technically* be possible if you briefly put your Vita into sleep mode between the two trophy pops, but it seems much more likely that the delay is due to the time that it takes to select one trophy to unlock followed by selecting another trophy to unlock.

Yeah, there are some weird clears on here now. Vuayis, for example. Never saw Vuayis on the in-game clear boards and he magically popped up as a clear before kittyloaf with a timestamp several months earlier. Kittlyloaf was after floriss. Then recently, Vuaysis showed up with the earlier timestamp.

Can anyone double-check if Vuayis is on the Coda clear board in-game (don't have a ps4 anymore)? I checked it awhile ago (summer time) and I don't remember that name being there since there were only a few clears. The total 1 month clear time is also suspicious. You don't clear Coda in a few days after unlocking the character without a lot of practice with Bolt unless he was a PC player prior. Vuaysis doesn't have much time between coda clear and bolt practice. You're not going to be able to master the beat to the point of being able to do it perfectly in just a few days time. 

Nothing looks particularly suspicious in the order Vuaysis' trophies were completed. It's clear he is a Vita user, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he hacked the trophies and spaced them apart properly. Best thing to do is re-check the in-game leader board. Pretty sure that name isn't there but I could be wrong.

Edit: Found it:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3944-super-meat-boy/Vuayis

Vuayis cleared Brimstone Boy on Feb 14th 1:12:01 PM. Then he somehow cleared Salt Boy on the same day at 1:12:37 PM. So he cleared 20 levels in 36 seconds? I don't understand why people bother hacking trophies.

Edited by Beatmania2dxs
added text

On 31/12/2018 at 6:15 PM, Beatmania2dxs said:

Vuayis cleared Brimstone Boy on Feb 14th 1:12:01 PM. Then he somehow cleared Salt Boy on the same day at 1:12:37 PM. So he cleared 20 levels in 36 seconds? I don't understand why people bother hacking trophies.

Because some people has stupid

Another platinum that is irrelevant now. Any list that shares with PS3/PSV and doesn't have in-game leaderboards can be cheated with custom time stamps. Avoid this game if you are a trophy hunter since there is no way to determine if an achiever is legit or a fraud. 

On 12/31/2018 at 0:15 PM, Beatmania2dxs said:

Yeah, there are some weird clears on here now. Vuayis, for example. Never saw Vuayis on the in-game clear boards and he magically popped up as a clear before kittyloaf with a timestamp several months earlier. Kittlyloaf was after floriss. Then recently, Vuaysis showed up with the earlier timestamp.

Can anyone double-check if Vuayis is on the Coda clear board in-game (don't have a ps4 anymore)? I checked it awhile ago (summer time) and I don't remember that name being there since there were only a few clears. The total 1 month clear time is also suspicious. You don't clear Coda in a few days after unlocking the character without a lot of practice with Bolt unless he was a PC player prior. Vuaysis doesn't have much time between coda clear and bolt practice. You're not going to be able to master the beat to the point of being able to do it perfectly in just a few days time. 

Nothing looks particularly suspicious in the order Vuaysis' trophies were completed. It's clear he is a Vita user, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he hacked the trophies and spaced them apart properly. Best thing to do is re-check the in-game leader board. Pretty sure that name isn't there but I could be wrong.

Edit: Found it:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3944-super-meat-boy/Vuayis

In this case, the guy is an idiot, and this should be quite obvious and easy to report. Unfortunately, if they are not, and use reasonable time stamps, nothing can be done.