Star spangled banner

Sj0zx

I am very close to getting the Platinum on this Game, I only have 3 Stars left but I can't seem to find them.

Maybe someone already found them and can tell me their location?

1. The first star in level 8 "Prom"

2. The first star in level 17 "Tracing Center"

3. The first star in level 18 "First Child", I think it's at the start of the level up on the star but I cant shoot it maybe it's not the right one

1. I actually got the trophy for all stars without getting the first star in the level 8 "Prom". I only got the one on the drum kit. I also went to the forums and asked people and someone told me it was behind the projector screen that drops down. I never saw it and the image of the star is still grey.

2. I don't remember which order the stars are in for level 17 "Tracing Center" but there is one near the ground next to the boxes on the right hand side before you reach the desk. There's one in the desk drawer. And you can vaguely see the last star from the desk. Looking at the desk, it's off in the distance on the left side in the air. Almost directly lined up with the gun character throwing papers.

3. I don't really remember the stars in level 18 "First Child". Is that the level where you drink beer and then go to the hospital? I only remember the one behind a plant or something in the waiting room area. Perhaps as you're riding into the living room at the beginning there is another star in a room to the left or right. 

Good luck.

Edited by EPICRAGE
  • Like 1

Thanks a lot !!!

finally got the platinum.

I found all the stars exactly at the positions you described

And I only needed 47, there is still one star missing in "raising a child" but I still can't shoot it.

Anyway, it was a fun game, trophy wise a bit annoying cause there is so much dialogue going on at every level.

Where are the stars on the half way Interim? That level is just one room, yet there are two, and I can't seem to see either. After the gun speech projector, you just sail out the room. And there are supposed to be two in there?

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

Where are the stars on the half way Interim? That level is just one room, yet there are two, and I can't seem to see either. After the gun speech projector, you just sail out the room. And there are supposed to be two in there?

If I remember correctly, there is one in a drawer that you have to shoot to open.

On 3/26/2018 at 7:58 AM, enaysoft said:

In the Intermission level, there are actually two rooms... The first star you have to get it quickly after opening the toilet door, look right and up, you'll see it in the corner.

The second one is on the ceiling, right above you :)

Still having trouble on a few trophies. How do you eat the maggots? Do you have to shoot them as fast as you can? Or move your head to as many as possible as the cheese flies at you?

Also, where do you "Make a milkshake?" :)

Thanks. :)

I've noticed they've patched the restaurant stage. It was a lot brighter before but now when I play it, it's much darker and you can't see the people behind the counter whereas before it was really bright.

On 4/4/2018 at 7:21 PM, enaysoft said:

Still having trouble on a few trophies. How do you eat the maggots? Do you have to shoot them as fast as you can? Or move your head to as many as possible as the cheese flies at you?

Also, where do you "Make a milkshake?" :)

Thanks. :)

To eat the maggots, move your head to them. 

Make a milkshake by shooting the milkshake machine in the right side of the burger joint. 

Does anyone know if there is a full list/guide of where each of the stars are? I can't find any comprehensive lists anywhere online and am frustrated with a couple I can't find (one in the burger joint, for instance).

Edited by Wedge19

On 4/15/2018 at 10:59 PM, Wedge19 said:

To eat the maggots, move your head to them. 

Make a milkshake by shooting the milkshake machine in the right side of the burger joint. 

Does anyone know if there is a full list/guide of where each of the stars are? I can't find any comprehensive lists anywhere online and am frustrated with a couple I can't find (one in the burger joint, for instance).

I was just looking for a list myself. The ones in the burger joint are in a cupboard on the right hand side and as your moving on to the next level, there is a star hidden under the table on the right hand side just before you go out the door.

I have three stars left to get, from chapters:

8(prom) first star

20(cooking) forth star

21(second baby) third star

I've been replaying these three for about 5 hours now and I’m still not having any luck. Any help would be appreciated..

Also I’ve yet to get the trophy for the true ending. If anyone knows the specifics of this I’d be grateful.

thanks

[edit] there seems to be an issue with the latest update and some stars don’t actually spawn. I deleted and reinstalled the game without the update.(I’m on physical copy) then retried the levels. 

I could easily see the prom star just to the left of the disco ball, and then also the one on the fan blade during the cooking mission, which wasn’t there on previous playthroughs.

One thing to note is that the one star on the “first child” level is completely removed in the updated version.

Edited by GizMo_The_Great

On 2018/4/19 at 9:47 AM, GizMo_The_Great said:

I have three stars left to get, from chapters:

21(second baby) third star

I've been replaying these three for about 5 hours now and I’m still not having any luck. Any help would be appreciated..

Also I’ve yet to get the trophy for the true ending. If anyone knows the specifics of this I’d be grateful.

thanks

21(second baby) third star   --   I had the same star missing, and just got it.

After the Car crash, before getting birth, check left up.

It's under tree branch, and smaller than others

it is spoiler, but if you come to this thread, just want to know how for trophy anyway.

For the true ending.  After the boss fight ( you need to shoot 1 bullet from golden gun for final punch)

, do NOT shoot the dog, just listen

Edited by Edgewater3000