PS3 Store problem

killer91ITA

Hello everyone i don't know if exist another topic, anyway from around one month or so my second ps3 stop to access on playstation store. This is a secondary console, i just have some account in that (6/7) and a couple of games installed, it's a 500gb super slim. 

When i'll try to acces, show me black screen and deconnect me from psn, after that the console froze. This happen with every account on this ps3, i tryied to delete and re download the store to, nothing has changed. Tips are really appreciated guys 

4 hours ago, skateak said:

Have you tried rebuilding the PS3 database? It doesn't delete any save data or anything like that.

Already done, nothing works. About HDMI issue..seriously? I had to try, if it works i'll re post. I need to use the store on this ps3 because i have different account in the primary, so if i need to check store or purchase i just can't..glitch/bug like that can't exist in 2018..

Well, this will not help you, but if you want to download your purchased games and DLCs, you can always access the Download List without entering the PS Store.

PlayStation Network > Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List

Also, do you have any issues playing games installed in the HDD? that could be the problem, I don't know.

Another thing you can try is reset your modem to factory settings and try again, why? you could be downloading damaged packages. There was a time where all the packages I downloaded came damaged and I couldn't install anything, the problem was solved after reseting my modem to factory settings. So those are my tips. I hope you can fix it. Good luck.

Do you connect wirelessly or wired?

I had the same issues when I had my PS3 connected wireless to my router.

I couldn't download games from their store page without getting booted or scroll through

PlayStation Network > Account Management > Transaction Management > Download List

After I wired my PS3 I can scroll through all 1200+ objects in my download list and the store works fine.

6 hours ago, killer91ITA said:

Already done, nothing works. About HDMI issue..seriously? I had to try, if it works i'll re post. I need to use the store on this ps3 because i have different account in the primary, so if i need to check store or purchase i just can't..glitch/bug like that can't exist in 2018..

Maybe I am misunderstanding but could you sign into the web browser with that account and remotely send the download to the PS3? Or maybe that is a PS+ feature.

Thanks for the reply guys, yeah i forgot to mention about mi connection, i have a fiber who works pretty well, tryied to reset router, connected wired and cable nothing change. The game installed doesen't have any problem, yeah i know i can download preivious game installed but this is not the point i just need to check the store, yeah i can use my tablet or smarthphone but this sucks since i have double confirmation for every account so it take ages and since store from web crash every 3x2 i think it's better to see from my console ? anyway tomorrow i'll try to do some type of backup and i try hdmi too, if it works i'll update. Thank guys