Platinum in 2 hours?

Gengarbey

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

If you want to spend money and then not play the game, it is up to you. I still don't understand what the point is but eh, it's not against the rules.

It's reaaaally weird that it's not against the rules. Anyway, I already got the plat for ps3 version and don't plan to obtain another for ps4. 

Thanks guys.

13 hours ago, Masamune said:

I recently got the Jak collection on PS3 during the last sale, definitely won't be using the debug mode though (if I wanted to just buy plats, I'd get Mayo). xD I mean, I don't have a problem abusing a glitch or two in games if I have trouble earning a trophy, but the debug thing is going a little far imo. :P 

Same.

I want to know how fastest achiever did the vita Jak 3 under a minute. Cause as far as I know, using the debug it will still take at least an hour. I did message the guy but he stopped replying after the first message.

Edited by jka121

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

How is it different than a bug or glitch? How would it be detected?

Bugs and glitches make the effort easier but as much as debug. You just enter some codes and bling! Plat earned in 5 minutes. It's not very hard to detect just by judging the hours of gameplay of profile. I also know if it were prohibited, players would wait some time deliberately to avoid the flag. But at least they would struggle a little to use that method (by waiting yes. spending time is effort too.) ?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Agreed. What's the point in buying a game purely for earning trophies AND not play it the way it's intended? It's a waste of 10-15 dollars imo if you're just going to do that.

Ask this question to 90% of players with high level profiles that skip VNs...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Ask this question to 90% of players with high level profiles that skip VNs...

That's a fair point, too. The only VN I have on my profile took me a few weeks to complete because I ACTUALLY READ IT! Those who don't read them are wasting their money as well and playing it not as intended. Pretty similar to this.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Why are people complaining about this?

You are after all on a trophy hunting website, if you dont like it then why are you even here?

Some people will do anything to get the platinum faster then normal;

Boosting,glitching,hacking

I really dont understand why you guys are complaining if you are on a trophy hunting website. And when a game is too hard everyone is going to look for a glitch wich makes the game easier. ?‍♂️

Edited by ZireaelSan
  • Like 4

• 2 years later...
On 25/03/2018 at 5:25 PM, jka121 said:

I want to know how fastest achiever did the vita Jak 3 under a minute. Cause as far as I know, using the debug it will still take at least an hour. I did message the guy but he stopped replying after the first message.

This is something I’m interested in too. The Vita versions of all the Jak games have people with the platinum trophy in under a minute, I don’t get how this is possible. Okay using the debug helps with the bulk of the trophies I guess but then the Gems and Orbs would have to be collected legit surely as the 2nd controller option for Vita isn’t possible.
Doing a search over the internet/YouTube brings no results for how, so the people with the knowledge aren’t sharing :(