Far Cry 5 Trophy Thoughts

kksligh

1 hour ago, kksligh said:

Looks like a good list outside adding multiplayer trophies. Far Cry always has a fun list... Looking forward to this.

I agree. I was hoping for no multiplayer trophies but the two here look like they won't take a ton of time or boosting at least.

@aZombieDictator Far Cry 3 Classic won't be released for a few months so don't expect the official trophy list for a while longer. I would guess it will be exactly the same as the original FC3 minus the multiplayer trophies which will be an easy Plat. :D

Edited by Killbomb

1 hour ago, Thropy_Hore said:

anyone got insight on the "solo campaign only" ones? are any of them missable & we'll need 2nd playthrough if we choose to play co-op for 1st playthru? etc

I hope powerpyx can share a solution, or maybe there's an option to replay mission, i really wanna play this game with my partner :/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chellesan said:

Reach lv20 in arcade let's hope that don't take to long, I still have nightmares if I think about the ranking in assassins creed mp

Apparently, according to PowerPyx, it takes only 90 minutes or so. ?

Only “ARCADE Hunter” & “ARCADE Competitor” are tied to the Multiplayer. The other 3 trophies can be done solo. Reaching level 20 in Arcade doesn’t take long at all, around 90 minutes. The Arcade trophies are very simple and straightforward, nothing to worry about. You can invite a friend to make this go a bit faster.

Looks like fun and easy platinum. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Killbomb said:

@aZombieDictator Far Cry 3 Classic won't be released for a few months so don't expect the official trophy list for a while longer. I would guess it will be exactly the same as the original FC3 minus the multiplayer trophies which will be an easy Plat. :D

Really? I was under the assumption it released same day as 5. Just like the south park release, well actually they released that one way earlier. Kinda glad I don't have to worry about Farcry 3 now. Until a later date.

18 hours ago, Thropy_Hore said:

anyone got insight on the "solo campaign only" ones? are any of them missable & we'll need 2nd playthrough if we choose to play co-op for 1st playthru? etc

Ya this seams kinda counter productive sense they made the co-op a big deal me and my friend was planning on playing the game together this might stop us from doing that.

3 hours ago, EliseBear said:

Ya this seams kinda counter productive sense they made the co-op a big deal me and my friend was planning on playing the game together this might stop us from doing that.

same. We both took off tuesday so we could start playing at midnight.  He isn't a trophy hunter, but I am, so I might have to put in some work and get some into the story so he can just join in and we can dick around and do random stuff, nothing story related.  I guess we could always just do the multiplayer stuff since I need that for plat and we will still be able to play together.

• Like 1