Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jmh4manu

Easy Games to Platinum?

62 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I've just got a 30 day free trial with Lovefilm and i can rent as many games as i want for free! So i'm taking this opportunity to get some easy platinums for games i don't want to buy, as long as the game isn't awful or has stupid online trophies then i'm really open to suggestions. 

I like a wide variety of games, so please let me know! :D thanks

Edited by jmh4manu

Do a forum search mate because there's loads of threads like this already. I'm sure you'll get lots of tips from reading them.

Book of Spells are the easiest game to platinum that I have Played ^^

Megamind, Hannah Montana, maybe Terminator Salvation.

The Walking Dead's trophies are all story-related (Telltale Games' TWD, not the "Survival Instinct" one).

Resistance: Burning Skies, its to bad the online was so glitchy, i would have played way more.

the ratchet and clank games

Get TELLTALE'S The Walking Dead. Providing you play all 5 episodes you're 100% guaranteed platinum. That's all you need to do. Not to mention it won Game of the Year. 

Other than that, Legends of Wrestlemania, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs are easy.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Metal Gear Solid 3

The Walking Dead

God of War: Origins Collection

Back to the Future the game

Mini Ninjas ...

and I also agree with The Walking Dead (TellTale)

In addition to the games mentioned, Tekken 6, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and Last Rebellion are all easy.

As multiple people already mentioned the Walking Dead by Telltale Games is a really easy platinum as everything is story related and if enjoy the comic / series you will love it, Lollipop Chainsaw and any Lego series e.g. Harry Potter. Personally I rather get / attempt the platinums for games I enjoy rather than going out my way to get something easy but whatever floats your boat.

lovefilm trial eh? you made a very wise choice, i havent bought a game since 2011, lovefilm are amazing there delivery speeds and everything are mighty fine im sure you will want to subscribe after the trial ends :P

now back on topic. i suggest disney pixar BRAVE, shrek forever after, sound shapes (PS store, double platinum if you have a vita) sleeping dogs, damnation, the darkness II, monopoly streets, puss in boots, NCIS, Cars race-o-rama and cars 2. theres many others in my trophy list. Have a wee browse through if you fancy. :D

Hannah Montana, Megamind, Ice Age 3, Up, Terminator Salvation and Man VS Wild are some of the easiest and fastest platinums you can get out there.

Uncharted or Uncharted 2, as you can Plat w/o multiplayer.

Edited by greenlinkinmuse

Go with Terminator Salvation. Took me 2 hours to platinum. only says 5 hours on my platinum because the game was a pile of crap so I couldn't play 2 hours straight.

Zone of Enders HD Collection - Takes about 1 day to platinum both.

Splatterhouse takes about 2-3 days since you need to play through it twice. And the challenges are a bit annoying.

CSI - Fatal Conspiacy and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes were the easiest for me!

Definitely go with Terminator Salvation, play it on hard (which isn't hard) and you will get all 12 trophies (11 gold and 1 platinum, quite the trophy cache there) in 4-5 hours. Also, I recommend the TellTale games that have been suggested. Back to the Future and The Walking Dead, although the latter is less time consuming than BTTF. Do NOT get TellTale's Jurassic Park game as it doesn't come with a Platinum sadly.

The best game I can think of is Terminator Salvation