Fury campaign length

ClockWorkPhantom

Pretty much the above post. There are around the same amount of events. The thing is that you can play the whole dlc campaign in novice with most of the events with assist pilot on and can get from 1st to 3rd place to move on. If I remember correct, took me around 6-8 hours. 

Dlc has nothing to do with the online part of the game. The only trophy from the dlc that 'needs' the online, it's the stats one. But if you are done with the online from the main game, you can move on to dlc, have the statistics from online already there and as you finish everything, you can make the trophy pop 

Edited by Steva24
Answering 2nd post of OP as well

1 minute ago, ClockWorkPhantom said:

but how long is that in hours if you could estimate?  haven't started it yet wondering there is enough time before the shutdown?

It highly depends on your skill, the earlier leagues are easy to breeze through, but Phantom speed events take time. I hardly played any race games so it took me about 10 hours to obtain a medal in all campaign races.

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It highly depends on your skill, the earlier leagues are easy to breeze through, but Phantom speed events take time. I hardly played any race games so it took me about 10 hours to obtain a medal in all campaign races.

Second that.  I'm trying and the Phantom races are kicking my ass.  Medaling one is a chore and then you have an 8 race tournament?!  Kill me now :(

On 3/25/2018 at 9:58 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, the 8 race tournament on Phantom is the most challenging one for me.

I find the tournaments much easier than the single races, and that's because I think the AI is worse in tournaments than in single races.

3 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I find the tournaments much easier than the single races, and that's because I think the AI is worse in tournaments than in single races.

I've heard people mention this before. Didn't notice any difference tbh, the AI was still as ruthless as ever on Phantom Elite :lol: .

28 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I've heard people mention this before. Didn't notice any difference tbh, the AI was still as ruthless as ever on Phantom Elite :lol: .

At least for me it was a massive noticeable difference. Would struggle with the single races and it end with a dog-fight at the end almost every time, but win pretty much every tournament race with a massive margin. I'm glad they made the AI easier in tournaments, as the last few single races on elite just feels like luck if you make it or not.

50 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

When you say final section, im thinking you mean in the elite campaign?

Those were fun times!!

Managed to get the single races done with the auto-pilot on. Not sure why I'm still bothering with this game though, no way I'm getting the plat even if I have the multiplayer trophies.

14 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Managed to get the single races done with the auto-pilot on. Not sure why I'm still bothering with this game though, no way I'm getting the plat even if I have the multiplayer trophies.

I said that once and i shelved the game for almost 4.5 years (seriously), i eventually went back to it, fought tooth and nail to achieve Transendence and im glad i did, its a very satisfying platinum, if you can plat this, you can plat just about anything (just about) ;)

On 3/29/2018 at 3:43 PM, Property_Damage said:

I said that once and i shelved the game for almost 4.5 years (seriously), i eventually went back to it, fought tooth and nail to achieve Transendence and im glad i did, its a very satisfying platinum, if you can plat this, you can plat just about anything (just about) ;)

No Bling Brigade so I guess I'm leaving this at 4% or whatever.

The Fury campaign made me waste all my time so I never got to do Killzone 3MP either.

3 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

The Fury campaign made me waste all my time so I never got to do Killzone 3MP either.

Rip

Id atleast go back and finish the rest of the trophies if i was you, the ones that are still obtainable anyways

• 2 months later...
On 4/1/2018 at 6:00 AM, mcnichoj said:

Fury campaign took me like 2-4 hours or something I think. :S Maybe I remember wrong, but it was fast. Didn't struggle with the elite portion. You only need to do Fury on easiest difficulty to get the skin for Bling Brigade.

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Fury campaign took me like 2-4 hours or something I think. :S Maybe I remember wrong, but it was fast. Didn't struggle with the elite portion. You only need to do Fury on easiest difficulty to get the skin for Bling Brigade.

It had to have been longer than that because you have to do the marathons which were more time consuming.

7 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

It had to have been longer than that because you have to do the marathons which were more time consuming.

I had never done any of it, and I did it on command to get into a Bling Brigade session. Marathon? You mean the tournaments? I did all of them on first try.

Edited by MMDE