Challenge Champion help

Terminus124

Any tips for this one? I've been trying for like 3 hours yesterday and today and the closest I got was to 29 once, 26-28 a few times. But the average is like 20-22 and I find it near impossible to get multiplier of 30. This is hands down the hardest trophy, yet the guide on xboxachievements.net says it's super easy and can be done even on first try. I haven't had many problems with other trophies, even the flying bug one but this is insane. I even tried to reinstall it without the patch but it changed nothing. It's the last trophy I'm missing.

• Like 1

What the trick was? Another 2+ hours of replaying time attack ? If you don't get a good combination at the beginning - meaning at least one 6+ match don't even bother trying, just restart it. And I do have to say that I got better in spotting possible combinations and matching 3+ tiles to get 6+ combinations. But it's still incredibly luck based.

My advice to you would be to just ignore the game altogether if you're aiming for trophies, not worth the time. Go play something better ?

• Like 1