I'm gonna destroy them! Every last one that's on this earth!

Tyrant-Cynical

All. Just like AoT1 its about getting dire jubjugation for all maps.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY
Killing 1 only nets u https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/7365-attack-on-titan-2/14-its-huge-what-the-heck-is-it

Again with all Dire Targets?

Haven't checked the trophy list on this yet, but if it's anything like the first one I'm not getting anywhere near it. 

The gameplay isn't good enough to carry the game for so long.

Edited by JavaNext

46 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

Again with all Dire Targets?

Haven't checked the trophy list on this yet, but if it's anything like the first one I'm not getting anywhere near it. 

The gameplay isn't good enough to carry the game for so long.

I'm just going to put it on easy mode and get SS rank on all the story missions. I'm already doing the scout missions and I'm SS ranking all of them. Once im done that I'll go to the story and SS the ones I didn't already. I almost have It's not so bad, being a goddess and all. which is for leveling up every character to max friendship and so far I'm still having fun. It doesn't feel like a grind yet but it might not stay that way once I get to the The outside world must be a hundred times bigger than inside the Walls! which is for 100% Gallery. I still have to plat the first Attack On Titan game because I quit due to boredom. However so far this game is great. A lot better then the first one.

• Like 1

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, jamaicanchampion said:

I'm just going to put it on easy mode and get SS rank on all the story missions. I'm already doing the scout missions and I'm SS ranking all of them. Once im done that I'll go to the story and SS the ones I didn't already. I almost have It's not so bad, being a goddess and all. which is for leveling up every character to max friendship and so far I'm still having fun. It doesn't feel like a grind yet but it might not stay that way once I get to the The outside world must be a hundred times bigger than inside the Walls! which is for 100% Gallery. I still have to plat the first Attack On Titan game because I quit due to boredom. However so far this game is great. A lot better then the first one.

Fair enough, but the gallery completion on the first game drove me close to insanity... Almost made me quit the Platinum.

And doesn't easy mode give less or worse rewards and exp?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JavaNext said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Fair enough, but the gallery completion on the first game drove me close to insanity... Almost made me quit the Platinum.

And doesn't easy mode give less or worse rewards and exp?

I played the whole on normal story then changed to easy and it looks like exp and rewards are the same.

This game isn't even close to as demanding as other koei games. Even crafting gear for 100% gallery is way easier than 1 with sharing materials to craft. And the free material and weps for just login the online.