I need help with hacked online level trophies

Hello,

Me and my boosting partner were playing the capture mission for leveling up in "Public - Invite only" session  

My boosting partner got disconnected due to the connectivity issue.

I was moved to the public lobby (without my will), two or three trophies poped, and at the same time the level had started to increased from 13.

I have turned it off my ps3 at level 32 and I haven't turned back on my ps3 since this incident.

My phone was next to me and I have recorded the scene.

And the below link is my rockstar social club. Unfortunately, I see the three trophies from social club. 

https://ko.socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/ellieeeeeaeeeeee

Here is my question, I haven't sync my trophies from ps3. Can I still delete my GTA5 online account as well as my psn id not to sync the trophies on psnprofile? And most important thing, i will be banned from psnprofile?

Ps. I have hided GTA5(2 trophies except the level trophies) along with AC unity(1%), RDR(40%), and Rachet and Clank(20%) to make my psnprofile looks clean. 

The mission we were using: http://rsg.ms/2a8f88d

Edited by Ellieeeeeaeeeeee
  • Like 1

Just now, turpinator1986 said:

As far as I’m aware there’s no way to avoid this because even if you deleted your profile on ps3 then reinstalled the game, the rockstar club will still think you earned the trophies and pop them as soon as you load the game up 

Can I delete my account from Rockstar Social Club? Will it be resolved by that?

2 hours ago, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

Can I delete my account from Rockstar Social Club? Will it be resolved by that?

People contact Rockstar to restore their profile back to the way it was, however it's unclear how long they take to do that. Also @LuciaRosethorn, you can easily avoid syncing PS3 trophies for most games, I only really sync when I decide to on PS3 and never have issues with trophies auto-syncing for me. You can toggle the auto update option with PS+ on and off. From what I've heard, chilling out at the XMB while being signed into PSN will eventually sync your trophies, otherwise if you start the game up while you're signed into PSN then that will also sync the trophies. On PS4 there's no way to avoid syncing online trophies so when shit like this happens on PS4, consider yourself screwed if you play that game online. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

@Ellieeeeeaeeeeee Don't worry about the R* social club page, that doesn't mean it's synced on Sony's servers. I had a game freeze near the beginning of my Max Payne 3 campaign and I had earned a few trophies up to that point. I was having a bad day, and feeling really frustrated so I just slapped the switch at the back of my PHAT and ended up corrupting the hard drive. The social club showed that I earned these trophies, but obviously after re-formatting I lost my save and had to download an older one from cloud. None of the trophies sycned on Sony's server either despite showing on R* social club, those are both tracked independently. Once I started over and re-earned those trophies, the social club page reflected the newer timestamps as opposed to the original ones.

Also in my experience R* get back to you within a couple of working days (at least for GTA V and this was mid-summer 2017).

17 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

@Ellieeeeeaeeeeee Don't worry about the R* social club page, that doesn't mean it's synced on Sony's servers. I had a game freeze near the beginning of my Max Payne 3 campaign and I had earned a few trophies up to that point. I was having a bad day, and feeling really frustrated so I just slapped the switch at the back of my PHAT and ended up corrupting the hard drive. The social club showed that I earned these trophies, but obviously after re-formatting I lost my save and had to download an older one from cloud. None of the trophies sycned on Sony's server either despite showing on R* social club, those are both tracked independently. Once I started over and re-earned those trophies, the social club page reflected the newer timestamps as opposed to the original ones.

Also in my experience R* get back to you within a couple of working days (at least for GTA V and this was mid-summer 2017).

Thank you for the comments.

I have submitted a ticket to Rockstart support to restore my status back to original and deleted my main user profile from my ps3.

I also have re-created my main profile and confirmed that three level trophies are not on my trophy list.

Save data from GTA5 is gone now, but the data from GTA5 is still on my ps3. Do I need to delete this data and reintall all the updates? Or i can play gta5 online now?

I am also surprised that even playing in "invite only - public" is not safe enough from the hackers. What other options do we have to avoid the hackers?

Thank you all in advance.

2 minutes ago, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

[...] Save data from GTA5 is gone now, but the data from GTA5 is still on my ps3. Do I need to delete this data and reintall all the updates? Or i can play gta5 online now? [...]

No need to uninstall game data, as that has no relevance to your game progression. Don't play online on GTA V until you've heard a response from R*, otherwise your online data will remain the same and those trophies will instantly auto-pop again.

You can play any other game in the meantime!

Edited by Zolkovo

54 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

Thanks, i have submitted a ticket to Rockstar support.

Here is the link

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/requests/12125784

Any advise to avoid the hackers?

27 minutes ago, Zolkovo said:

No need to uninstall game data, as that has no relevance to your game progression :)

Thank you! I will wait until Rockstar's response.

Mods on psnprofiles said that getting level trophies seconds from each other in GTAV will NOT result in being flagged. The only thing that can get you into trouble is getting Run Like The Wind trophy on PS3 version but they also said that you won't get flagged now but if there will ever be a whitelisting function on psnprofiles it will be whitelisted.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, harrypotter1997 said:

Mods on psnprofiles said that getting level trophies seconds from each other in GTAV will NOT result in being flagged. The only thing that can get you into trouble is getting Run Like The Wind trophy on PS3 version but they also said that you won't get flagged now but if there will ever be a whitelisting function on psnprofiles it will be whitelisted.

If you can tell me who do i need to contact to, it will be appreciated. 

I would like to confirm this matter from one of mods for the future reference.

As you know, it can be happned to any players who currently playing gta5 online with ps3s.

Thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, PooPDeePie said:

Isn't this analogous to the RDR lvling glitch so you should be fine?

I am not sure about this. If one of mods from psnprofile can confirm this, it will be very helpful.

18 hours ago, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

Any advise to avoid the hackers?

Not played the game, but play private or something with friends? Earning Run Like The Wind now will probably get your list whitelisted and whatever follows from that in the future.

I honestly don't care that much about these online trophies, but there's certain offline stuff you can easily get flagged for if you use downloaded saves etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MMDE said:

Not played the game, but play private or something with friends? Earning Run Like The Wind now will probably get your list whitelisted and whatever follows from that in the future.

I honestly don't care that much about these online trophies, but there's certain offline stuff you can easily get flagged for if you use downloaded saves etc.

Thank you for the confirmation, MMDE.

And I have received the response from Rockstar Support.

Please see the below.

MARCH 27, 2018

Hi Ellieeeeeaeeeeee,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We have investigated your account and see that your character is at Rank 13 which seems a legit rank for your character. If you have any questions on this, please let us know.

Regarding the trophies. Unfortunately, we don't have an option to remove the trophies from our end. However, You can try the below steps that might help resolving this issue:

Unlink and Re-Link your Social Club Account

Select Settings in the top right drop down menu

Select Linked Accounts

Unlink the Gamertag you have linked to this Social Club Account

Re-Link the Gamertag you want to have linked to this Social Club Account

Hope to hear you soon!

Best regards,

Allie S.

Rockstar Support

due to my crappy connection I always find myself in lone public hhhh it  is rare to see people join me or I join them  since it always Time Out error ,so I took the shortcut and use the Invite Only Season ,,,I am level 38 I think there are two or 2 players I see who can place a bounty on me but I still have hope to see R* make a solution for this problem
I rather not see my level goes up to 5000 or down to 1 so I keep my distance from modders as possible as I can
hope you find a solution soon Ellie 

5 hours ago, Mkoshar said:

due to my crappy connection I always find myself in lone public hhhh it  is rare to see people join me or I join them  since it always Time Out error ,so I took the shortcut and use the Invite Only Season ,,,I am level 38 I think there are two or 2 players I see who can place a bounty on me but I still have hope to see R* make a solution for this problem
I rather not see my level goes up to 5000 or down to 1 so I keep my distance from modders as possible as I can
hope you find a solution soon Ellie 

Thank you for your reply.

Rockstar has restored my original level and I am also able to delete (or not synced) the level trophies.

I am at level 15 now. I've been doing capture job with my alt.

Yes, I hope Rockstar soon have patch for the bounty feature for GTA5 ps3. 

5 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

You received a helpful reply from an AAA publisher. That should be worth some trophies IMO.

Yes, I was surprised they has responded and resolved the issue in a day.

• 3 weeks later...
On 27.03.2018 at 5:28 PM, Ellieeeeeaeeeeee said:

Thank you for the confirmation, MMDE.

And I have received the response from Rockstar Support.

Please see the below.

MARCH 27, 2018

Hi Ellieeeeeaeeeeee,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We have investigated your account and see that your character is at Rank 13 which seems a legit rank for your character. If you have any questions on this, please let us know.

Regarding the trophies. Unfortunately, we don't have an option to remove the trophies from our end. However, You can try the below steps that might help resolving this issue:

Unlink and Re-Link your Social Club Account

Select Settings in the top right drop down menu

Select Linked Accounts

Unlink the Gamertag you have linked to this Social Club Account

Re-Link the Gamertag you want to have linked to this Social Club Account

Hope to hear you soon!

Best regards,

Allie S.

Rockstar Support

There is a thing that i dont understand at all, 

you tried very hard to put your game to the state before level hacking contacting rockstar, opening a thread, speaking mods etc. and resolved your problem.. 

after all of this,  in the end you still got "Run like the wind" which is impossible to get without hacked lobbies.. there is a sheer contradiction here and my mind is about to blow up cause of this.. 

9 hours ago, Darpiom said:

There is a thing that i dont understand at all, 

you tried very hard to put your game to the state before level hacking contacting rockstar, opening a thread, speaking mods etc. and resolved your problem.. 

after all of this,  in the end you still got "Run like the wind" which is impossible to get without hacked lobbies.. there is a sheer contradiction here and my mind is about to blow up cause of this.. 

I have tried my best to avoid hackers and It was impossible to do that even I play in "invite only" sessions.

I have played "Heist missions" around 2 weeks so far with my friends from Greece, Mexico, and USA.

I have kicked out at least 5 times before we could even start the heist session due to connectivity issues everyday.

After failing to start the session, I automatically have moved to either public lobby or stay in the invite only lobby. (around 50%/50% chance)

Even during the loading screen to the public lobby, the hackers place the bounties on the players or dropping money before you even noticed.

Please see the below image that we have encountered on 4/17/2018.

A player has placed bounties on all the players in the lobby.

I do not know about the hacked lobby,  however this was happened on a normal public lobby.

This image is from my friend from Mexico :)

30167978_244590792778015_888641810271710

please dont take me wrong @Ellieeeeeaeeeeee, my purpose is not to point you as a target. Legit players are apparent by their profiles, what they say etc. and i believe you too but these kinda cases has become a big problem to the community and need to be solved soo I just used this perfect example in a thread about white listing.. 

Edited by Darpiom

The only way to get RLTW now is through hackers who, in public lobbies, place a bounty on you. 

Given that Rockstar don't want to fix it, this method is to be considered fine as it's the only way to unlock the trophy. ALL of the latest achievers got it this way, but any discussion about the legitimacy of this trophy is pointless.

Players deserve to get the trophy this way, it's all Rockstar's fault, end of the story.

• Like 1

The problem is it leads encouraging hackers unwillingly over the pure gamers' plea.. I cant see any difference between getting a trophy about a closed server through programming file etc and this. If it is unobtainable then it is UNOBTAINABLE, that much simple!! 

We cant get everything we deserve in life you know, i also want a 100 % completed gta 5 in my profile which is just one of the two games but it is UNOBTAINABLE and full of hackers.. Great Rockstar's present to us for buying 90 million copies

Edited by Darpiom