Wilsonthe3rd

Max Levels

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what the max level of your personal character and the max levels in terms of friendship and their level as well? I assume its max lv of 99 and 10 for friendship but clarification would be nice for me and others who are curious. 

The max level for the character you create is 100 and once you reach 100 you will have 161 skill points. The max friendship level  is 10. There is a total of 39 friends you have to max out in order to get the trophy for maxing out everyone's friendship. 

Edited by jamaicanchampion

Max level is indeed 100. You can have more than 161 skill points though. By doing Inferno and maxing friendship there. Each maxed will give 1 SP. So if you do everyone you can have 200SP.

It also seems like you can max level the protagonist in 15hrs. At least the fastest achiever did... how is that even possible without even completing story mode 1? lol must had been boring as fk grinding a couple missions...

I have already reached level 100, with 161 skill points, but trophy did not pop up. Is it bugged? 

20 minutes ago, ALIeMARCO said:

I have already reached level 100, with 161 skill points, but trophy did not pop up. Is it bugged? 

You are probably talking about rank. Rank is max at 10.

edit: Just looked at your Aot2 trophy profile, you already got the max level trophy back on Aug 13, and need the max rank trophy. Rank is from "Another mode"

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY