SlimSanta94

666 Kill Trophy Problem?

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever had a problem with unlocking this trophy? So far i've counted 611 Jason matches which i've boosted with my friend where i've gotten at least 1-2 kills in each game. Before that i'd completed my PH.D in murder trophy, the kill all 7 counselors & Tommy which I did in 2 seperate games and the rest of the trophies which I also got kills along the way like the trap 13 counselors, hit 13 counselors with throwing knives etc.. I've done all of this but still no trophy, surely i've done at least 666 kills by now? 

Did anyone else have this problem when boosting the game and is there a solution or do I just have to keep up the killing until it finally unlocks?

Edited by SlimSanta94

Has there been a patch for the game within the last 3 days? Because the last time someone got the trophy was March 23rd, 2018. It's hard to say whether the game thinks you've done the trophy or not, but hopefully it's not just become unobtainable with a patch. 

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

Has there been a patch for the game within the last 3 days? Because the last time someone got the trophy was March 23rd, 2018. It's hard to say whether the game thinks you've done the trophy or not, but hopefully it's not just become unobtainable with a patch. 

As far as I know there hasn't been a patch since the beginning of February, but looking at it now and seeing that both the 666 kills and 1313 kills were last earned on the 23rd is a bit suspicious.. 

2 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

As far as I know there hasn't been a patch since the beginning of February, but looking at it now and seeing that both the 666 kills and 1313 kills were last earned on the 23rd is a bit suspicious.. 

Who is the person who earned both trophies on 23rd?

Btw if you boost with a friend on ps4 the game doesnt tell you how many kills you got, maybe you're wrong and you have less kills.

1 hour ago, Chromesix said:

Who is the person who earned both trophies on 23rd?

Btw if you boost with a friend on ps4 the game doesnt tell you how many kills you got, maybe you're wrong and you have less kills.

There were 3 different people, my boosting parter earned the 666 kills, someone called sumosquasher earned the 13 kills on the 23rd.. the 1313 kills trophy was also last earned on the 23rd

I have noticed the in-game counters for the badges is slightly buggy as it doesn't always accurately count your progress, so I guess that might be the case for the trophies too? I don't see any other way.. I've done 611 games as Jason & The PHD in murder trophy which was at least 50 kills on it's own so there's so no way i've done less than 666 kills.

2 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

There were 3 different people, my boosting parter earned the 666 kills, someone called sumosquasher earned the 13 kills on the 23rd.. the 1313 kills trophy was also last earned on the 23rd

I have noticed the in-game counters for the badges is slightly buggy as it doesn't always accurately count your progress, so I guess that might be the case for the trophies too? I don't see any other way.. I've done 611 games as Jason & The PHD in murder trophy which was at least 50 kills on it's own so there's so no way i've done less than 666 kills.

Its strange because i saw the leaderboard and i dont see him with that 1313 kills trophy...

Yes the game has some bugs but i dont think that trophy is actually bugged, i got him since last year and i remember i got by playing public matches not boosting, but its strange!
Btw on april they will release a new patch , if you continue to play (because you need to play 1000 times as Jason) you might get the trophy

I honestly thought the trophy was glitched. Then when it finally popped I was so happy. The game still has bugs apparently.

I was boosting a bit tonight and I just got it :) Thanks to everyone that responded!