Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cynthia-Roses

Cynthia-Roses' Dispute

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Cynthia-Roses

Kingdom Hearts II
I have no idea why the trophies popped only seconds apart. I thought it was odd myself when two of the trophies didn't pop until I got the third one.<br /> <br /> Literally though, why would I use some kind of cheat when it's pretty obvious looking at my other trophies that I played legit? Why would I use a cheat to do something so simple instead of say... The trophy for clearing the game on critical? Or the trophy for reaching level 99 which are much more tedious? Or any of the other insanely tedious grinding trophies? It doesn't really make sense as to why I would do that for 2 trophies that are relatively easy to get.<br /> <br /> All that happened is literally the trophies refused to pop until I got that third trophy. I have no idea why, and given that this happened on the PS3 version of the game before it auto screenshotted, naturally I have no way to really prove it beyond explaining that it seems really illogical that I'd cheat for two trophies that are far easier to obtain than the other trophies I have in the game.

Edited by Cynthia-Roses
Fixed, got KH1 confused with KH2 for a moment.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Well, you return to the game after months, and you get these at the same time, just two days after doing the gummi ship stuff in KH1 too, which that too you hadn't played for months. KH1 gummi ship is actually difficult, the KH2 stuff is pretty easy, so my guess is, you used a downloaded or edited save for KH1, and thought you could do the same for KH2.

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Well, you return to the game after months, and you get these at the same time, just two days after doing the gummi ship stuff in KH1 too, which that too you hadn't played for months. KH1 gummi ship is actually difficult, the KH2 stuff is pretty easy, so my guess is, you used a downloaded or edited save for KH1, and though you could do the same for KH2.

 

Two days is quite a bit of time. Also is it suspicious to simply take breaks from games? After managing to complete a game I felt confident enough to attempt the second game? Is that really that odd?

 

Also I have the platinum for KH1 on the PS4 which you can CLEARLY see I got legit. Why would I cheat on a game where I was clearly capable of getting legit a second time? That doesn't add up to me.

 

You also admitted yourself that the gummi ship missions are "pretty easy" for KH2, so again, why would I cheat to acquire those but not the rest of the game which has arguably harder achievements. Why would I cheat to acquire easy trophies but not hard ones? That simply makes no logical sense.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also now your accusation of cheating on KH1 is completely bogus:

 

Look at the trophies, I got them in the order in which is 100% possible. The timestamps on that are also 100% doable in the amount of time. We're talking days to months between trophies. Sorry but the basis of your accusation on that is simply hogwash. There is no evidence of what you're saying at all. Your argument is more or less because I took a break from the game and came back and finished it that somehow I cheated?

 

That's nonsense.

 

Perhaps you need to find something better to do with your time than accuse people of cheating?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, good luck. MMDE is the staff member that's looking into your case. You'd be surprised (or not) at what people cheat these days.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zolkovo said:

Well, good luck. MMDE is the staff member that's looking into your case. You'd be surprised (or not) at what people cheat these days.

I call it as I see it.

 

There is no evidence of this new accusation, so when I see it, I call it out. I see no logical grounds of this accusation of now cheating in KH1 based upon what? Taking a break from the game?

 

I have no idea why KH2's gummi trophies popped so oddly, but they did not pop in an order that was impossible, just they popped only seconds after each other for some odd reason. I can't really even guess as to why, but given the other circumstances I pointed out, I don't believe this is strong evidence of cheating.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cynthia-Roses said:

Also I have the platinum for KH1 on the PS4 which you can CLEARLY see I got legit. Why would I cheat on a game where I was clearly capable of getting legit a second time? That doesn't add up to me.

KH1 PS4 is SIGNIFICANTLY easier than the PS3 version. Chiefly, you don't need all of the gummi ship blue prints, just 30. This isn't a good comparison imo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Squirlruler said:

KH1 PS4 is SIGNIFICANTLY easier than the PS3 version. Chiefly, you don't need all of the gummi ship blue prints, just 30. This isn't a good comparison imo.

I actually didn't know that. :o

 

They must have slipped that change past me.

 

Regardless, taking a break before getting the final trophies isn't a very good argument. Nor is taking two days between them to finish KH2 wouldn't you say?

To be clear: I could care less about my leaderboard rank or if I appear on it at all. It's merely the principle that I'm annoyed by.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cynthia-Roses said:

I actually didn't know that. :o

 

They must have slipped that change past me.

 

Regardless, taking a break before getting the final trophies isn't a very good argument. Nor is taking two days between them to finish KH2 wouldn't you say?

I wouldn't say that that, in of itself, is damning, (and I am also not too familiar with KH2 since I haven't played it yet) but I think it is suspicious that there are incorrectly popped trophies *and* the time delays.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

I wouldn't say that that, in of itself, is damning, (and I am also not too familiar with KH2 since I haven't played it yet) but I think it is suspicious that there are incorrectly popped trophies *and* the time delays.

Taking a break from a game is far from evidence. I'm sorry but I don't enjoy the gummi ship aspects of the games. Therefore I stalled on finishing them. I doubt I'm the only one too.

 

To hell with it, if we basically are operating on the fact that evidence doesn't need to basically be concrete in the slightest and that taking a break from a game before coming back to finish it is now evidence of any kind then why bother? It's hardly worth fighting for if basically, it's guilty until proven innocent. There's no way I can prove diddly squat if basically ridiculous things such as taking a break from a game and coming back is basically considered evidence of cheating now.

 

Real shame. I mean I could care less about being on the leaderboard, but it's just the disrespect of being accused on such shoddy evidence and then held as guilty before anything is proven that really gets to me.

 

Whatever, you "win" or whatever. I can't prove what you say is false and you can't prove what I say is false, so it's just a stalemate. In a court of law that would mean by default, I am innocent, but this clearly doesn't operate that way. Suspicion is enough to convict here, and I guess that's what bugs me. Go ahead and leave it there, I could care less now if this is how this community operates then I don't really care enough to be on its leaderboards.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cynthia-Roses said:

In a court of law that would mean by default, I am innocent, but this clearly doesn't operate that way.

You are right, it isn't a court of law. In those terms, this would be the "appeal" process. 

 

If you don't care about the leaderboards then you don't need to do anything. 

 

This is it.

Just now, Otonio_Bruno said:

Since it's not possible through normal play to get all blueprints and S ranks in all normal and EX in gummi missions, it's deemed cheated.

 

To give you a run down of how this whole process works is: Someone flags you. A mod reviews it and it either gets approved or not. If you do a dispute the onus is on you to prove your innocence. Your timestamps are the evidence of your misconduct. 

 

As others have said, this is a private website that has it's own rules. A court of law is not applicable here.

 

I am not saying you are 100% a cheater. Maybe you used your own save file. 

14 minutes ago, Cynthia-Roses said:

if we basically are operating on the fact that evidence doesn't need to basically be concrete in the slightest

I don't believe this statement to be accurate at all. I think your timestamps are pretty concrete.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Zolkovo said:

Well, good luck. MMDE is the staff member that's looking into your case. You'd be surprised (or not) at what people cheat these days.

 

Found someone who couldn't wait a minute and a half for the last trophy to pop in Aabs Animals, so they auto popped it on their Vita... :|  And I'm sure that is what happened, because they had many other auto popped Vita games.

Edited by MMDE
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MMDE said:

 

Found someone who couldn't wait a minute and a half for the last trophy to pop in Aabs Animals, so they auto popped it on their Vita... :|  And I'm sure that is what happened, because they had many other auto popped Vita games.

I often wonder if anybody out there is lazy enough to auto-pop any Telltale games despite their general straight forwardness however Aabs Animals is even worse, any hacked My Name is Mayo lists found whilst we are at it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Martain2 said:

I often wonder if anybody out there is lazy enough to auto-pop any Telltale games despite their general straight forwardness however Aabs Animals is even worse, any hacked My Name is Mayo lists found whilst we are at it?

 

I don't think Telltale games such as The Walking Dead, Batman or Tales of The Borderlands can be auto-popped, since each trophy is usually tied to finishing a chapter and it only unlocks at the time frame, you'd need a complete save set at end of each specific part of chapter then keep loading those in order to pop those said trophies. That said, it would about 50 or more saves to get that done and you still run the risk of getting flagged, not very worthy IMO.

 

Sorry for the off-topic.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Martain2 said:

I often wonder if anybody out there is lazy enough to auto-pop any Telltale games despite their general straight forwardness however Aabs Animals is even worse, any hacked My Name is Mayo lists found whilst we are at it?

 

56 minutes ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Sorry for the off-topic.

There have been a few Telltale games discovered, likely CFW, where they were popped all out of order.

 

On topic:  This list looks save autopopped. 

 

 

Edited by B1rvine
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Cynthia-Roses said:

Taking a break from a game is far from evidence. I'm sorry but I don't enjoy the gummi ship aspects of the games. Therefore I stalled on finishing them. I doubt I'm the only one too.

 

To hell with it, if we basically are operating on the fact that evidence doesn't need to basically be concrete in the slightest and that taking a break from a game before coming back to finish it is now evidence of any kind then why bother? It's hardly worth fighting for if basically, it's guilty until proven innocent. There's no way I can prove diddly squat if basically ridiculous things such as taking a break from a game and coming back is basically considered evidence of cheating now.

 

Real shame. I mean I could care less about being on the leaderboard, but it's just the disrespect of being accused on such shoddy evidence and then held as guilty before anything is proven that really gets to me.

 

Whatever, you "win" or whatever. I can't prove what you say is false and you can't prove what I say is false, so it's just a stalemate. In a court of law that would mean by default, I am innocent, but this clearly doesn't operate that way. Suspicion is enough to convict here, and I guess that's what bugs me. Go ahead and leave it there, I could care less now if this is how this community operates then I don't really care enough to be on its leaderboards.

 

The break isn't the evidence, and you know that. Else you'd be flagged for KH1 too. The problem is Ace Pilot at the same time as Top Gun. While Ace Pilot is for getting at least one S rank on any mission for every route, and it may sound like this S rank could as well have been for an EX mission, this is not possible. The problem is that to play an EX mission in a route, you need to S rank a mission in that route, so this would be the second S rank in that route, and can therefore not be the last route you miss to S rank a mission on.

 

Hopefully you can follow that. Knowing this, I'm just guessing at what happened here after establishing that what you did is not possible. You ask why you would do it with these gummi ship missions and not level 99 etc, because you had already done that stuff. You struggled with it in KH1, eventually figured out a way to do it by the help of some save file editing. You thought it was difficult in KH1, so you thought it was likely the same in KH2, which is why you waited so long with that. When you learned how to do it with KH1, you soon did it with KH2. Quickly afterwards you also got the remaining journal entries, and finally finished up the replica data enemies 3 hours later, because those fights are actually difficult.

 

Lingering Will is supposed to be the difficult one, but that one you can stun-lock one-hit combo to death. I'm not really wondering why you left the trophies you did for last, and the fact that they were the last is why you cheated them, not because it wouldn't have been easy to do level 99 etc, and who knows if you did that too, just was able to hide it?

Edited by MMDE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, MMDE said:

 

The break isn't the evidence, and you know that. Else you'd be flagged for KH1 too. The problem is Ace Pilot at the same time as Top Gun. While Ace Pilot is for getting at least one S rank on any mission for every route, and it may sound like this S rank could as well have been for an EX mission, this is not possible. The problem is that to play an EX mission in a route, you need to S rank a mission in that route, so this would be the second S rank in that route, and can therefore not be the last route you miss to S rank a mission on.

 

 

Just to expand on this, it's the Gummi Ship Collector trophy too.  That is earned 6 seconds after Top Gun.

 

For the blueprints on KH2 you have to get an S Rank on all regular mission 2, and then all 3 regular missions on the Dreadnought route.  The Ex missions don't offer any blueprints so I don't think the Gummi Ship Collector trophy would have been possible to pop this soon after. 

Edited by Mesopithecus
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, Cynthia-Roses said:

Whatever, you "win" or whatever. I can't prove what you say is false and you can't prove what I say is false, so it's just a stalemate. In a court of law that would mean by default, I am innocent, but this clearly doesn't operate that way. 

 

I'm not arguing for or against your case here, but I get tired of seeing this. The bold statement is not true. Even in the US system (which is most strongly geared toward the defendant), the burden is "beyond reasonable doubt", and not "beyond any doubt". The default position certainly is "innocent until proven guilty", but the burden of proof is not to disprove every possible statement a defendant can make.

Edited by starcrunch061
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed a lot of the dispute threads have been related to KH1 / KH2 trophies and their timing. Are we sure it is the same way of popping them and not an event that has a low chance of occurring?

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, UltraDog177 said:

I've noticed a lot of the dispute threads have been related to KH1 / KH2 trophies and their timing. Are we sure it is the same way of popping them and not an event that has a low chance of occurring?

 

 

When dispute threads have a trend of the same couple games usually its because the team is cracking down on those games

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, UltraDog177 said:

I've noticed a lot of the dispute threads have been related to KH1 / KH2 trophies and their timing. Are we sure it is the same way of popping them and not an event that has a low chance of occurring?

 

 

 

It would be worth looking into. But, on the flip side, if there is a save file out there that unlocks trophies in this manner, then the trophies would likely pop in the same way every time.

 

19 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

When dispute threads have a trend of the same couple games usually its because the team is cracking down on those games

 

This is also true. Obviously, people can't peruse all lists at once. So, when these start popping up, it's because someone is looking over it. This is a good thing, BTW, since it also allows the ability to see what oddities are present in each game.

Edited by starcrunch061
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did you manage to collect all treasure chests for :bronze: Treasure Hunter and pop the trophy for beating all Data XIII battles (:gold: To Rule Them All) over 3 hours later? Beating all data battles unlocks a treasure chest, so this should be impossible.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, UltraDog177 said:

I've noticed a lot of the dispute threads have been related to KH1 / KH2 trophies and their timing. Are we sure it is the same way of popping them and not an event that has a low chance of occurring?

 

It's because a particular person reported about a 100 or so all at once. 

 

Anyway, this can probably be closed since the OP "doesn't care" since her view of the legal system is skewed.

 

Edited by B1rvine
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.