Stupid Question Needs Intelligent Answer

belovedklowny

I can't get into my Journal because the game keeps telling me to press the "start" button to access it. PS4 controllers don't have start buttons and I'm pressing everything I can think of to get into the Journal and nothing is happening.

I'm sure this is something I should be able to figure out, but I'm asking here because I'm not figuring it out in a timely fashion. :)

5 minutes ago, belovedklowny said:

I can't get into my Journal because the game keeps telling me to press the "start" button to access it. PS4 controllers don't have start buttons and I'm pressing everything I can think of to get into the Journal and nothing is happening.

I'm sure this is something I should be able to figure out, but I'm asking here because I'm not figuring it out in a timely fashion. :)

Did you try the touch pad? Usually, right side is start and left side is select on most PS2 emulations.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, belovedklowny said:

Thanks, folks! I was pressing the touch pad dead center. Much obliged!

Don't worry about it, i've had my PS4 for 3 years and i still forget that the touch pad can be classed as two separate buttons (start/select) depending on which side you press it.

• Like 1