MW2 Campaign Glitch? Please read

Can someone please help me out? I don't want to be flagged and i cant find any record of this happening to anyone else. So I had just finished all of the spec ops missions and trophies all solo & offline, then i went to start the single player yesterday and i play the first mission Pit and load up the second mission (Team player) once i take control of my character my game kinda freaks out and next thing i know Beat the Campaign on Veteran trophy has popped! Can anyone help me out here? I dont wanna get flagged i just started this account!

Well first thing's first, don't sync any of those trophies yet until someone can clarify how this is possible. I've never heard of this happening to anyone but @MMDE might know something about this as he has a very extensive knowledge of games and this one in particular.

Edited by Zolkovo

they are synced i didnt see that i was in online mode until after. Otherwise i would of deleted everything. I dont understand how this has happen unless it thinks since i did all the spec ops on veteran it triggered the trophy :(

Edited by KobaltBleu

It got glitchy like froze for a sec then normal then froze then normal then trophy popped, i thought it was just to much going on. I could try but i dont want to redo all the spec ops missions those are super hard. I played some more today and all other trophies are popping like normal.

Edited by KobaltBleu

27 minutes ago, KobaltBleu said:

So am I going to get in trouble over this glitch

I personally don't care, but from what it sounds like this was a hack (a simple YouTube search returns various ways to unlock trophies in similar fashion as you described).

It sounds as if you forgot to complete the campaign trophies before moving on to spec ops and are looking like you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

But I could be wrong. I frequently am. 

14 hours ago, TheLakota said:

I personally don't care, but from what it sounds like this was a hack (a simple YouTube search returns various ways to unlock trophies in similar fashion as you described).

It sounds as if you forgot to complete the campaign trophies before moving on to spec ops and are looking like you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

But I could be wrong. I frequently am. 

How I see if is if you look at my account I only have 3 Platinums and if I did this to myself and was a hacker and just kinda screwed myself then I would just make a new account and move on, but given I have no clue how that stuff works I don't want to be dubbed a cheater.

13 hours ago, jmartinez8089 said:

Hey this is a legitimate glitch. I've seen a bunch of players who have cheated this game in the dispute section have this glitch happen to them also.

If it's a legit glitch then I hope that can prove my innocence.