No new list?

NCSFan001

2 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

https://far-cry.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news/152-318306-16/rediscover-far-cry-3-with-the-far-cry-5-season-pass

They state we get it 4 weeks early with the season pass. So it should be here the same day...

"4 weeks early" from X date when it's released separately. That says nothing about when the "4 weeks early" date is, but it's apparently not at FC5 launch. 

44 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Wouldn't the current list update to add the PS4 tag if that was the case? I don't remember what happened to Okami when that came out, but I believe the tags would update, if not on PSNP, then on the playstation trophy list. 

If they were doing that yeah, but they can't as there's no coop in the PS4 version, only the single player. It'll have a new list no matter what. 

Edited by Gage
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, tortugaelefante said:

I don't remember where, but I have read that the PS4 version of Far Cry 3 wont have a separate trophy list, I hope this info was wrong.

Ubisoft doesn't really do shared lists. I think it happened like once with one of their Trivial Pursuit games, but other than that, every system gets a separate list.

1 minute ago, Shadiochao said:

Ubisoft doesn't really do shared lists. I think it happened like once with one of their Trivial Pursuit games, but other than that, every system gets a separate list.

I'm trying to find where I read it. I doubt about it, obviously the companies knows that they can sell more with new trophies/achievements list, but on the other hand is "Far Cry 3 Classic Edition", not a remaster, only a PS3 version's port.

52 minutes ago, Gage said:

If they were doing that yeah, but they can't as there's no coop in the PS4 version, only the single player. It'll have a new list no matter what. 

That is a pretty good point actually.

Edited by skateak

Would love a remastered trilogy, especially for FC2 so I can actually plat that game without having to do the lengthy MP trophies on the glitchy servers, ain't nobody got time for that (well, not me, anyway). Same goes for the Crysis trilogy (know they're not Ubisoft, just throwing it out there!)

Edited by MeteorHawk

18 hours ago, Gage said:

"4 weeks early" from X date when it's released separately. That says nothing about when the "4 weeks early" date is, but it's apparently not at FC5 launch. 

Far cry 3 has a release date. They specify it comes 4 weeks early which is launch day for 5. I'll have my copy in a few hours after work to see. Anyone else confirm there is no copy digitally within the season pass?

7 hours ago, frosteeeh21 said:

You don't get it at launch, you get it four weeks early in the summer from the release date which hasn't been announced yet.

You get a code yes, but it's not available to play yet.

Ah, okay. Didn't see this. Good to know. Thanks